- Suitable for garden applications and small animal containment
- Heavy-Duty studded steel posts stand up to the demands of cattle, large animals and areas receiving strong use
- Both Standard and Heavy-Duty tee posts are available in 5’ to 8’ lengths in 6” increments
- Exclusive Red and Gray Color
- Durable Paint Coating
- Resistant to Rust
- Strong Blades
Our blades are made from Boron steel, the preferred steel of Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Diameter 20"
- Concavity 1.70
- Made from Boron steel
- Material thickness 7 gauge (metric 4.5mm, inches .177)
Hum-AC™ 820 is a general-purpose non-ionic surfactant and Humectant of the Alkylpolyethoxyethanol type surface active agents. It can be used with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, acaricides, defoliants, desiccants, and wettable powders to improve performance of the active spray ingredient by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the plant surface.
Functions and Benefits
- A high quality general-purpose Humectant and non-ionic surface active agent blend containing an 80% surfactant load.
- Designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where the addition of a high quality non-ionic surfactant is recommended.
- Promotes spray moisture retention to make application of active ingredient(s) more available for plant uptake.
- Contains anti-foaming agents to speed load time.
- Excellent wetting and spreading characteristics allow better pesticide performance.
- Hum-AC 820 can be used anywhere a high quality surfactant may aid in the effectiveness of the pesticide.
Must purchase a minimum of 25 chicks. Hatchery Choice will be shipped, breeds will vary. Buff Orpington chicks are pictured.
NOTE: Hatchery only ships out on Monday's and the chicks will be delievered to your local Post Office where they will have to be picked up. Chicks will only be shipped via USPS.Learn More
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.