Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
Spray Pattern Indicator
Lazer is designed for use with pesticides, fertilizers, and many other liquid chemical applications. Lazer indicates position and coverage. Know where you have been and where you are going with Lazer.
- 100 % non-toxic bluespray pattern marker
- Available in quarts and gallons
- Easy to use
Directions For Use:
Boom sprayer: use 6 oz. per acre.
Hand gun sprayer: use 18 oz. per acre.
Backpack sprayer: use 1 oz. per gallon.
- Helps seed flow smoothly and eveenly through high-speed planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Increases planting efficiency and profit per acre
- Reduces wear on planter plates
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled
Seed Plate Planters: Use minimum of 1 teaspoonful over the top of seed each time hoppers are filled.
Plateless Planters: Use one teaspoonful for every fourth hopper fill. The graphite will filter down into the finger pickup mechanism in the hopper bottom and ensure proper lubrication. Do not over lubricate in finger pickup units.Learn More
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
128 oz.Learn More
- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
- 3/4" (-8) O-ring Boss Pioneer ISO Male Tip (Poppet)
- Meets ISO 5675 dimensional specifications.
- Induction hardened body to prevent brineling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Connect under residual pressure.