- 1/2" NPTF Pioneer ISO Male Tip (Ball Valve)
- Meets ISO 5675 dimensional specifications.
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- The proven industry standard for more than 60 years.
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F
- For Use with 1 1/2” poly tape
- Installed on wood or T-posts.
- Use at corners, ends or T junctions.
- Fully insulated.
- All metal parts are of #300 series stainless steel.
- Insulators are molded of white high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors.
- Each assembly includes an electrical connector consisting of one self tapping lag screw and one wire terminal.
- Use to connect to energizer or jumper as well
Non-Package hardware for gates and other micellaneous items.
- 3/4" Heavy-duty diameter x 2" long plated pin
- Plated flat washers
- 3/4" Nuts
- For use with 2" gates
- Note: It is not recommended to use smaller pins for 2" Heavy-Duty Gates.