Hum-AC™ 820 is a general-purpose non-ionic surfactant and Humectant of the Alkylpolyethoxyethanol type surface active agents. It can be used with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, acaricides, defoliants, desiccants, and wettable powders to improve performance of the active spray ingredient by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the plant surface.
Functions and Benefits
- A high quality general-purpose Humectant and non-ionic surface active agent blend containing an 80% surfactant load.
- Designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where the addition of a high quality non-ionic surfactant is recommended.
- Promotes spray moisture retention to make application of active ingredient(s) more available for plant uptake.
- Contains anti-foaming agents to speed load time.
- Excellent wetting and spreading characteristics allow better pesticide performance.
- Hum-AC 820 can be used anywhere a high quality surfactant may aid in the effectiveness of the pesticide.
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
Combat Roach Killing Gel's patented action formula achieves complete roach control by killing roaches and the eggs they carry. This gel can be applied behind appliances and in cracks and crevices, near the places where roaches make their nests or enter your home.
Combat Roach Killing Gel allows you to place bait in many more locations in your home then using only baits, which means more roaches find and eat the bait, and more roaches die.
Combat Roach Killing Gel can be used as a spot or as a crack and crevice treatment for the indoor and outdoor control of large and small cockroaches.
Directions for Use
- NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling.
- 1. To apply the gel: Remove the cap from the tip, touch the tip to the surface and depress the plunger. The gel can be applied as spots or in a line along cracks and crevices. Apply the gel in one to four dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 3- to 12-inch strip per square yard. Recap the tube after use.
- 2. Place many spots or dabs of gel near the areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. The gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners, and in any out-of-the-way place in the house. For thorough control, use the entire tube at the same time.
- 3. Inspect the gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after three months. The gel can be cleaned up with a damp paper towel. Discard the towel after use.
For Indoor Use
- Do not place the gel in locations that are routinely washed, as the gel will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces. The product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use
- Place gel in the areas where roaches may nest or breed.
- Apply the gel to the potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills, and expansion joints.
- Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible.
- Hydramethylon (2.15%)
- Other Ingredients (97.85%)
See MSDS for additional information. Learn More
Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn
Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover
- PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass
- Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Standard 6" threaded spot sprayer tank lid
- tether to attach lid to avoid misplacement
Brinsea’s disinfectant (fully biodegradable halogenated tertiary amines) is formulated to be used for cleaning eggs, incubators, brooders and intensive care units.
Available in concentrated form, Brinsea's Incubation disinfectant is both safe and effective against yeasts, fungi, viruses and bacteria which can cause fatal damage to the growing embryo.
100ml of disinfectant concentrate makes 10 litres (2.64 gallons).
Also available in 600ml format.Learn More