Our Category 1 Quick Hitch fits most Category 1 tractors and is for use with Category 1 equipment. Adjustable top link ball bracket. Available in black.
- Maximum 45HP recommended
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 26-inch wide
- Adjustable top link ball bracket
- 27 1/4-inch at lift arm spacing
Clean, safe, tough and extremely economical chick brooder the larger EcoGlow 50 is ideal for up to 50 chicks or ducklings and suitable for any waterfowl or gamebird chicks.
The EcoGlow 50 only uses 60 Watts (a fraction of the electricity of typical suspended infrared lamps) because the chicks are in contact with its warm underneath surface.
The brooder runs at 12v for safety from a mains transformer (supplied) and with the convenience of a generous (about 10 feet) power lead.
Different sizes of chicks can be accommodated thanks to the 4 adjustable legs which allow use at a wide range of heights. One end of the panel may be set lower than the other.
An indicator light confirms the brooder is connected.
The low cost of the EcoGlow makes it possible for larger numbers of chicks to be warmed by multiples of brooders.
For brooding a smaller number of chicks see the smaller EcoGlow 20 chick brooder.
Dimensions: 22" long x 16" wide x 9" high
The EcoGlow chick brooder is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-001Learn More
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
Replacement Tractor seat for International Harvester number 400711R2, 387177R92, 387174R92)*
- Steel Back Construction
- HD Black/White Cover on High Density Foam
- Specific Model Application
- Display Hardware Kit Sold Separately
* OEM numbers for identification only. Not original replacement parts.
Replacement Cushions for the following International models:
- Internation Harvester Tractor Models: 70, 70(HYDRO), 86, 86 (HYDRO), 100 (HYDRO), 375 (HYDRO), 504 (Deluxe), 524, 525, 544, 544 (Row Crop), 560, 574, 606, 656 (Prior to S/N 14500), 666, 686, 706, 756, 766, 806 (Prior to S/N 14500), 826, 856, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1468, 1468 (W/VERT ACTION), 1566, 1568, 2504 (Deluxe), 2652 (W/VERT ACTION), 2706 (Deluxe), 2706 (W/VERT ACTION), 2756, 4100, 4156, 4166, 4186 (After S/N 192590), 21026 (S/N 3000 UP), 21026 (STD), 21256, 21456
- Internation Harvester Combine Models: 105, 205, 212, 315, 403, 715, 815, 915
- Internation Harvester Windrower Models: 100 (HYDRO), 175, 375
Internet Price Only
Replaces John Deere #TY9326*
- Steel Back Construction
- HD Yellow-Vinyl Cover on High Density Foam
- Specific Model Application
*OEM numbers for identification only. Not original replacement parts.
Replacement Cushions for the following John Deere models:
- John Deere Tractor Models: 600, 820, 830, 2010, 2510, 2520, 3010, 3020, 4000, 4010, 4020, 4025, 4030, 4230, 4240, 4320, 4430, 4440, 4520, 4620, 4630, 5010, 5020, 6030, 7020, 7520, 5020
- John Deere Combine Models: 45 (S/N to 6900), 55 (S/N to 69000), 95 (S/N 20001 up), 95H (S/N 23501 up), 96, 105 (S/N 3001 up), 3300, 5200, 5400, 6600, 6602, 7700
- John Deere Cotton Picker Models: 99 (Deluxe Seat), 299, 9900, 9910
- John Deere Cotton Stripper Model: 484
- John Deere Forage Harvester Models: 5200, 5400
- John Deere Hay Cuber Models: 400, 425
- John Deere Sprayer Model: 6000
Delavan designs, engineers and manufactures a wide range of roller pumps to meet the widest ranges of low-volume, moderate-pressure pumping applications. To ensure the best performance for your investment.
- The 8900C/8800C are Cast Iron units
- Max Flow: 24 GPM (91.2 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 1000 RPM
- Type: 8-Roller design
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI (21 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60° C)
- Port Size: 1” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 3⁄8 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft Size: 15⁄16” solid shaft
- Rotation: CCW (standard)(Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Weight: 14 lbs (30.8 kg)
Materials of Construction
- Housing: Cast Iron or Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel
- Rollers: 3⁄4” Ultra rollers (standard) Polypropylene (optional)
- Shaft Seals: Viton cartridge type lip seals
- Seal Ring: Viton
- Shaft & Rotor: Cast Iron: Extra-fine finish 404 SST Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel: Extra-fine finish 416 SST
- Bearings: Permanently-lubricated, heavy-duty sealed bearings
The HP-90 is our latest economy hand pump with a dual-action piston to pump fluid on both the push and pull strokes for fast fueling. This reliable hand pump is compatible with a wide variety of petroleum products and fits a 2-inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) hose, molded plastic nozzle, built-in nozzle hanger and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: HP-90
- Pump Type: Piston
- Flow Rate: Up to 25 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle: Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting: 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Hose Size: 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature: Dual Action Economy Pump
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as light oil (up to 10W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty: 2 Years
This super-duty unit is designed for the heaviest applications. This gate is 60" high, perfect for a 6’ tall arena, and has full saddle-welded square corners. A revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety. The 3/4"- diameter, super-duty hinge pin on welded, swivel-collared hinge provides the heaviest attachment on the market. The Super-Duty Square Corner Gate comes with chain latch. Features a heavy-duty powder coat brown finish giving you protection like no other found in the industry.
- Dimensions: 6' L x 60" H
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.Learn More