$3.99Kaytee Natural Pine Bedding and Litter is manufactured with all natural pine shavings specially processed to eliminate dust and wood debris found in other beddings. The natural pine oils help suppress microogranisms and provide a clean, fresh aroma. *Recommended for open, well ventilated cages and aquariums. *Not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation. *Contains aromatic oils * Learn More
Harvest King Type F Automatic Transmission Fluid meets the requirements for and is qualified against Ford Specification M2C 33-F. Manufactured from selected high quality base stocks and premium additives to give maximum protection and performance.
- Protects against wear, rust, foam, and leaks
- Extends the life of your equipment
Forged head hitch pin with swivel handle and zinc plated "R" clip pin. More than 25% stronger than grade 2. Available in numerous sizes. Yellow zinc dichromate plated.Learn More
- Ants will begin eating the bait immediately
- Kills ants where they breed
- Kills the queen and colony
- Kills pharaoh, Argentine, cornfield ants, and a variety of household ants
- 4 Per pack
Feeder base combines with the Little Giant 1-Quart Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) to make a gravity feeder for baby chicks and small birds. Features eight openings, with ribs to minimize feed overflow and spillage. 6.375 inch diameter by 2.5 inch high. Made of heavy-duty polypropylene. Available in several colors to mix and match.
- Feeder base combines with the Little Giant 1-Quart Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (sold separately) to make a gravity feeder for baby chicks and small birds
- Eight openings
- Inner ribs minimize feed overflow and spillage
- Heavy-duty polypropylene
- Available in several colors
- Brood Pattie contains 15% Pollen.
- Stimulates growth and production.
- Feed in the Spring, Fall and Winter.
- Great for new packages of bees.
- Contains 15% Pollen.
- Usage: Use to stimulate brood in weak hives or to encourage brood stimulation.
- Apply directly on top of the frames removing only the 1st out plastic cover.