Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
$3.99Kaytee Natural Pine Bedding and Litter is manufactured with all natural pine shavings specially processed to eliminate dust and wood debris found in other beddings. The natural pine oils help suppress microogranisms and provide a clean, fresh aroma. *Recommended for open, well ventilated cages and aquariums. *Not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation. *Contains aromatic oils * Learn More
Forged head hitch pin with swivel handle and zinc plated "R" clip pin. More than 25% stronger than grade 2. Available in numerous sizes. Yellow zinc dichromate plated.Learn More
Feeder base combines with the Little Giant 1-Quart Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) to make a gravity feeder for baby chicks and small birds. Features eight openings, with ribs to minimize feed overflow and spillage. 6.375 inch diameter by 2.5 inch high. Made of heavy-duty polypropylene. Available in several colors to mix and match.
- Feeder base combines with the Little Giant 1-Quart Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (sold separately) to make a gravity feeder for baby chicks and small birds
- Eight openings
- Inner ribs minimize feed overflow and spillage
- Heavy-duty polypropylene
- Available in several colors
- Brood Pattie contains 15% Pollen.
- Stimulates growth and production.
- Feed in the Spring, Fall and Winter.
- Great for new packages of bees.
- Contains 15% Pollen.
- Usage: Use to stimulate brood in weak hives or to encourage brood stimulation.
- Apply directly on top of the frames removing only the 1st out plastic cover.
Regular Price: $3.98
Special Price: $3.48
- Helps seed flow smoothly and evenly through high-speed planters
- Helps prevent seed bridging in the planter
- Increases planting efficiency and profit per acre
- Reduces wear on planter plates
- Non-toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Use 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled
Seed Plate Planters: Use minimum of 1 teaspoonful over the top of seed each time hoppers are filled
Plateless Planters: Use one teaspoonful for every fourth hopper fill. The graphite will filter down into the fingers pickup mechanism in the hopper bottom and ensure proper lubrication. Do not over lubricate in finger pickup units.Learn More