- Ants will begin eating the bait immediately
- Kills ants where they breed
- Kills the queen and colony
- Kills pharaoh, Argentine, cornfield ants, and a variety of household ants
- 4 Per pack
- Brood Pattie contains 15% Pollen.
- Stimulates growth and production.
- Feed in the Spring, Fall and Winter.
- Great for new packages of bees.
- Contains 15% Pollen.
- Usage: Use to stimulate brood in weak hives or to encourage brood stimulation.
- Apply directly on top of the frames removing only the 1st out plastic cover.
- A special plant food that creates the ideal growing environment for acid-loving plants like azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias, dogwoods, magnolias, gardenias, orchids and all evergreens.
- Rich in iron and other essential nutrients
- Feeds plants through the leaves (foliar) and roots (soil) zone
- Great for use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder
- Apply every other week for lush foliage, rich color and abundant blooms
- Won't harm other plants or burn foliage
- .616" min diameter
- .707" max diameter
- 6 clamps per pack
This riding bat features an 18" shaft and comes in a classic red color. A comfortable PVC handle feels great in the hands.Learn More
With a watering can: Mix 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon of water.
Feed plants every 7 to 14 days during the growing season.
Can be used every 7-14 days as desired.
Specially formulated food for tomatoes and all vegetables.
At planting use 1 cup (8 ounces) per plant. As plants grow, increase the amount of solution until reach 1 gallon per plant per feeding.
As a result of this product you should have, bigger, healthier tomato and vegetable plants with more abundant harvests.
18-18-2118% Nitrogen Learn More
Connect 121/2 -14 ga. fence wire to 12-14 ga. hookup wire.ITEM NO. DPT 3-4/10 • 10 to counter pkg • 20 pkgs (200) to shipper • 11/2 lbs.ITEM NO. DPT 3-4/100 • 100 to counter pkg • 1 lb. • no standard shipperConnect 12 1/2-15 1/2 ga. fence wire to 6-12 ga. hookup wire. ITEM NO. DPT 4-5/100 • 100 to counter pkg • 1.4 lbs. • no standard shipperLearn More