Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $12.99
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
128 oz.Learn More
Do you have a favorite herbicide that seems to be working well, but you know from your experience that it just needs a little something more? Want to control those cost cutting insects without increasing your budget and while still producing great quality crops?
Try adding DSM Ammonium Sulfate to your mixture as an additional fertilizer in your water soluble agricultural sprays, such as fungicides, herbicides and insecticides. With a special binding function to iron and calcium in the plants cell structure, repeat treatments are few and far between saving you money in fewer applications. It is predominantly operative with Amine 2, 4-D, glufosinate herbicides and glyphosate.
DIRECTIONS for USE:
Continuously agitate the tank water and slowly add the Ammonium Sulfate (8-20lbs per 100 gallons of water), then allow for total and complete dissolution before adding additional herbicides and adjuvants. As with all chemicals please use the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Read all information on the Material Data and Safety Sheet and DSM Product Safety Summary.
DSM Ammonium Sulfate is 99.5% ammonium sulfate, 0.5% Water
- Skid: 40 bags
- 2 functions: Flashing & Steady
- Super brightness LED up to 1.25 mile
- Use four “AA” size batteries at least 24 hours
- Strong magnetic design and road stand design
- Weather resistance
- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.