Alfalfa Raw Honey with No pasteurizing or heat filter. Comes in 1lb Plastic Container.
Note: Raw honey does crystallize. If this happens warm the bottle under hot tap water to liquefy.Learn More
$8.971 LB Alfalfa Raw Honey. Glass container. No pasteurizing or heat filter. Note: Raw honey does crystallize. If this happens warm the bottle under hot tap water to liquefy. Learn More
$8.97The inside feeder will hold 96 oz of sugar water or water for your bees, our feeder comes with a top called cap and ladders, to allow the bees to feed and climb back out. Open feeding causes drowning in bees. Use: Replace 1 frame in either the 1st or 2nd brood/deep box depending on the size of the hive. We recommend not feeding after June, to encourage pollen gathering. Learn More
- Metal Queen excluder, computer welded, and fully plated.
- Long lasting. Use with a 10 Frame Langstroth hive.
- Usage: Place between Honey and Brood chamber to prevent queen from laying eggs in honey.
- Also will allow you to find the queen easily on hive inspections.
- Do not add until brood is established.
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.
- Color: Red
Control insects in your landscaping with Gordon's Dormant Oil Spray Concentrate. This spray oil envelopes, wets, and smothers pests such as scale insects, mites, mealy bugs, juniper scale and certain aphids. This treatment may be applied to fruit and shade trees, flowers, and ornamental plants in late winter or early spring. Mix with water for desired treatment and apply with a garden sprayer or hose end sprayer to branches, limbs, twigs, and trunk. Protect your plants and trees with Gordon's Dormant Oil Spray Concentrate.
- Active Ingredient: Paraffinic Petroleum Oil: 97.00%
- Inert Ingredients: 3.00%
- Bottle Size: 32 fl. oz.
- Yield: up to 4 gallons
- Method of Application: hose-end sprayer or garden sprayer
This item is currently not restricted in any states.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More