- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Harvest King has a complete line of fine products for farm and industry. The Harvest King Lubricants have been formulated to provide the highest degree of performance which are manufactured from selected raw materials under the watchful supervision of the Control Laboratory to assure product quality.
- Protects Against rust, wear, foam, and leaks
- Extends equipment life
An Energy Supplement
A concentrated energy source that provides energy and weight gain to horses of all ages.
- Rich in Linoleic Acid, which helps promote a shiny, healthy coat.
- Blend of 3 Oils – Wheat Germ Oil, Soybean Oil and Corn Oil.
- Provides Vitamin E – An important anti-oxidant.
- A great way to add fat to your horse’s diet without increasing their grain intake.
- 1 gallon – 64-day supply (2oz/day)
- Degummed soybean oil, refined corn oil, wheat germ oil, alphatocopheryl acetate, artificial flavors.
Feeding Directions Foals Feed 1-3 fluid oz. per day as desired Mares Feed 2-8 fluid oz. per day as desired Breeding Horses Feed 2-8 fluid oz. per day as desired Maintenance Horses Feed 2-6 fluid oz. per day as desired Performance Horses Feed 6-12 fluid oz. per day as desired
- Protects against rust, wear, foam, and leaks
- Extends equipment life
- 2 gallons (7.57 liters)
Made from brushed pile fleece, these leg wraps help provide support during heavy workouts. Hook and loop closures provide easy on and off. Measure 4-3/4" wide by approximately 8' long. Machine washable. Set includes four leg wraps.Learn More