The Farm Innovators 1500W Safe in All Tanks De-Icer rests at the bottom of a stock tank and is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. With the sturdy protective cage, you can use this de-icer in any stock tank, including plactic.
- 1500 Watts
- Submergable- De-icer rests safely on tank bottom
- Compact enough to fit in small buckets
- Metal guard makes it safe for rubber, plastic or structural foam tanks
$24.98The Farm Innovators Heated 2 Gallon Bucket is thermostatically cotrolled to operate only when neccesary.
- Over-sized 2 gallon capacity (holds 9 quarts)
- 60 watts of power
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy duty bail with reinforced connectors
- Table of measurements
- Guaranteed for one year
$24.99Heavy-duty galvanized steel dropping pan, 2.75 inch deep. One-piece construction with riveted corners and hemmed edges for long-lasting stability. Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 30 inch by 36 inch Rabbit Hutch (Item No. AH3036, sold separately). Dropping pan pulls out for easy cleaning when used with the Pet Lodge Rabbit Hutch Frame Kit (Item No. AHFK30, sold separately). Also makes a great cat litter box, feed tray, oil drip pan, you name it. Fully assembled.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel dropping pan
- 2.75 inch deep
- One-piece construction with riveted corners and hemmed edges
- Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 30 inch by 36 inch Rabbit Hutch (Item No. AH3036, sold separately)
- Fully assembled
- Size - 24"x25'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 1"x2"
- Gauge - 14
- The '5 in 1' Blade group is a specific blade group that fits on specialty clippers such as the Arco, Bravura, Chromado and Li+Pro interchangeably. They are easily detachable which makes them easier to clean than standard blades that require screws to be taken out for cleaning and maintenance.
- The '5 in 1' blade is unique because it has 5 of the top used blade sizes integrated into just one blade, saving time and costs.
- There are currently 5 blades in this series: 2179-301 '5 in 1' blade Fine; 2179-401 '5 in 1' blade Coarse; 41884-7190 '5 in 1' blade Pro Blade/Fine; 41854-7603 '5 in 1' blade Champion blade; & 41873-7200 Non-Adjustable 45 blade
- This is the 2179-301 Fine '5 in 1' blade: This is a standard blade. It is meant to be used on animals with fine hair and it easily adjusts to blade sizes #9, #19, #15, #30 and # 40. This is a standard blade because it is typically the blade that comes already attached to clipper units. (Except for the current Li+Pro).
- Fits Wahl ARCO SE, Bravura, Chromado & Li+Pro clippers
- Cutting positions #9, #10, #15, #30, #40
This 4' x 50' orange snow fence from Midwest Air Technologies is perfect to stop those snowdrifts from building up, or keep crowds where they belong. This PVC fence is built to last and is stretched during manufacturing to increase the life and durability.Learn More
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models