$24.99Heavy-duty plastic dropping pan, 2.75 inch deep. One-piece construction with riveted corners and hemmed edges for long-lasting stability. Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 30 inch by 36 inch Rabbit Hutch (Item No. AH3036, sold separately). Dropping pan pulls out for easy cleaning when used with the Pet Lodge Rabbit Hutch Frame Kit (Item No. AHFK30, sold separately). Also makes a great cat litter box, feed tray, oil drip pan, you name it. Fully assembled.
- Heavy-duty plastic
- Riveted corners & hemmed edges
- Pan pulls out for easy cleaning
- Comes fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:10.31 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 37 x 31 x 8 inches.
Our grade 5 performance hitch pins are designed with a quick release handle to allow easy removal while ensuring the pin will remain in place. The pin and handle are powder coated with zinc plated locks. Optional display rack sold separately. Double Loks available in red.Learn More
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 1 inch Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe, Extends From 20 inch To 35 inch , Screws Into The Bottom Of The Pump and Is Inserted Into The Fuel Tank Or Drum For Fuel Transfer, For All 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models.
Material Stainless Steel Size 1" Dia Style Telescoping Type Suction Pipe Application Drawing Fluids from a drum Model Compatibility 150, 1200, 600 & 4200 Series Models Applications For 150, 1200, 600 and 4200 Series Models
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
This 4' x 50' orange snow fence from Midwest Air Technologies is perfect to stop those snowdrifts from building up, or keep crowds where they belong. This PVC fence is built to last and is stretched during manufacturing to increase the life and durability.Learn More
- 1/2" NPTF Double Acting Sleeve Hydraulic Coupling
- Double acting sleeve for one-handed operated when clamp mounted.
- Critical parts are hardened for durability.
- Heavy Duty industry proven design.
- Mates with all Pioneer ISO 5675 male tips.
- For broiler and layer chicks up to 16 weeks of age
- Probiotics and yeast culture support digestion and immune health
- Precise blend of nutrients for growth and development
- No animal by-products, hormones, or antibiotics
- USDA organic
- Designed to be fed as the sole ration from hatch to 16 weeks or onset of lay.
- Keep feeders clean and full at all times.
- Make fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Feed may be scattered on a newspaper the first day or two of life to stimulate a baby chick's pecking instinct.
- After all birds are eating, offer feed in an appropriately sized feeder.
- Feed is perishable. Store in a cool, dry place and away from insects and rodents.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein Min. 20.0% Lysine Min. 1.0% Methionine Min. 0.32% Crude Fat Min. 2.5% Crude Fiber Max. 6.0% Calcium Min. 0.75% - Max. 1.25% Phosphorus Min. 0.5% Salt Min. 0.25% - Max. 0.60% Sodium Min. 0.18% - Max. 0.24% Manganese Min. 110.0 PPM Selenium Min. 0.3 PPM Vitamin A Min. 3,300 IU/lb Vitamin D3 Min. 1,000 IU/lb Vitamin E Min. 20.0 IU/lb Lactobacillus acidophilus Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb Lactobacillus casei Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb Bifidobacterium thermophilum Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb Enterococcus faecium Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb
$24.99[description] Learn More