The King Kutter Blade Spindle for Finish Mowers 502303 is a genuine King Kutter replacement part and the blade spindle unit comes with a pulley. King Kutter finish mowers are the perfect choice for a beautiful, smooth, contoured appearance whenever you mow.
Finish mowers are ideal for contractors, lawn care professionals, and homeowners with large lawns to maintain. The specially designed hitch allows one side of the King Kutter to rise to a height of 16", while the other side of the mower remains on the ground. This enables the mower to follow the contour of the ground you are mowing. Finish mowers are a great way to maintain a gorgeous law and the cost and time of replacing the King Kutter Blade Spindle 502302 for your finish mower is money and time well spent.
This blade spindle unit is only for the King Kutter Finish mowers and should not be used on any other brand mowers. We offer not only the King Kutter Blade Spindle for Finish Mowers 502303, but also other King Kutter Finish Mower parts.
- Blade Spindle Unit
- Genuine King Kutter Replacement Part
- Comes with Pulley
Weedtrine-D is a fast and effective contact killer, specially formulated broad spectrum aquatic herbicide for homeowner use. Effectively controls a broad range of submerged and floating aquatic weeds as well as filamentous algae. Works well in backyard ponds, still lakes, ditches, and lagoons, around buildings, driveways, patios, and fences.
Potent concentration of active ingredient damages plant's cellular members and inhibits plant's ability to photosynthesize. Herbicide is quickly absorbed by the plant and begins working on contact.
Effectively controls: Duckweed, Coontail, Cattails, Bladderwort, Pennywort, Salvinia, Water Hyacinth, Water Lettuce, Elodea, Naiad, Milfoil,and more.
- Active ingredient: 8.53% active diquat dibromide.
- Mix with Cutrine-Plus algaecide to increase effectiveness on algae.
- Combine with Cide-Kick II or similar surfactant to maximize effectiveness.
- Only for use in non-crop and non-planted areas.
- NOT for use for animal consumption, irrigation, or domestic purposes for 5 days following treatment.
- Not effective in muddy waters as active ingredient is deactivated.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Application information: Dilute with water according to label prior to treatment.
- Submersed weeds: 5-10 gallons per surface acre. Direct pour, underwater injection, or surface spray.
- Floating Weeds: 2.5-5 gallons per surface acre. Use surface spray applicator of solution.
- Emergent Weeds: 5 gallons
- Algae Control: 0.5 to 1.5 ppm.
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump
Like the RoundUp Pro you've come to know and trust, Roundup Pro Max controls a broad spectrum of weeds with virtually no re-growth. With its more concentrated formula, one gallon of ProMax contains the glyphosate acid equivalent of 6 quarts of Roundup Pro. Roundup Pro Max has a unique surfactant system that's more concentrated and gets to the root faster, so you don't have to worry so much about the weather and rain washing the product away.
Use 2 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water for most applications. Brush and Vines will require 5-9 oz. of solution per gallon of water. Please see the label for complete use instructions.Learn More
High Rate (Population) Grain Drill Sensor
- This Sensor has 3 Infrared Lights for an Accurate Count when Drilling Soybeans, Corn or Other Seeds
- Can Count Wheat but not at 100%
Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used for the control of barley, barnyardgrass, beggarweed, bittercress, bluegrass, brome, buttercup, carpetweed, chickweed, cocklebur, crabgrass, fiddleneck, fleabane, foxtail, goosegrass, groundcherry, groundsel, henbit, itchgrass, jimsonweed, johnsongrass, knotweed, kochia, lambsquarters, morninglory, mustard, nightshade, pigweed, ragweed, ryegrass, sandbur, shattercane, smartweed, waterhemp, witchgrass, alfalfa, bentgrass, bermudagrass, cattail, clover, dallisgrass, dandelion, fescue, johnsonggrass, nutsedge, thistle, and many other listed weeds.For the treatment of listed weeds using Roundup PowerMax Herbicide mix at the rate of 0.5 to 9.0 ounces per gallon of water or at 0.8 pints to 7 quarts per 25 gallons depending on application equipment used.Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a wide variety of listed crops and sites for treatments all with different rates for more specific information on Roundup PowerMax usages refer to the label above.
- If Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used at the higher rate of use for the control of listed weeds each 2.5 container will treat an estimated 35,000 square feet.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a shelf life of 36 months if stored in a cool dry environment.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide provides immediate results but may take up to several treatments to gain full control of target weeds.
- Glyphosate 48.7%
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green or walnut brown.
NOTE: Recommended for light confinement.Learn More