Our 5-Slat Galvanized Steel Gate has long been the standard gate between pastures and entryways.
Long life and full rust resistance keep this gate a popular favorite.
All gates are 48" high with 5" slats
Comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain
This gate has three verticle braces.Learn More
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 3" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 60 PSI (4.1 Bar) Max
- 4.0 GPM (15.1 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 8 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 13 Max Amps
- 1/2" NPT Ports
- CE Approved
- 5.6 Lbs Dry
$96.99An injectable solution for cattle and swine that will treat or control 7 types of parasites. Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Every wire welded to the 1.66" O.D. frame (2"x4" 8-gauge wire).
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Lower portion of gate has 35" of 2" x 4" 8 gauge welded wire with every wire welded to the frame.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- The logical choice for use anywhere Field Fence wire is used. Ideal for enclosures around sheep.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 91"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
- 4” x 4” mesh provides strong confinement and deters animals from putting their heads through the fence
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Offers secure protection from predatory animals
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More