This versatile sprayer is essential for home use. With its collapsible handle, it doesn't take up a lot of storage space. Having an 8 Gallon tank allows you to finish the larger jobs with fewer refills compared to a 5 Gallon unit. Hose may not be coiled as pictured.
- 8 Gallon tank
- Diaphragm Pump
- 12V, 1 G.P.M Max
- 8 Inch Wheels
- Collapsible Handle
- 15 Foot Hand Gun Hose
- 12 Volt Battery rechargeable
- Handgun w/ Adjustable Tip
- Battery and Charger included
- Spreads free-flowing materials: seed, feed, or fertilizer
- Rust-proof, poly hopper
- Manual feed gate regulator
- Heavy-duty, sealed 12V motor
- Direct linkage controls eliminates stretching/breaking cable
- Rain cover included
- Capacity: 100 lbs. (12½ gal. capacity
- Spread Width: 20-25 Ft.
Put safety first and get total visibility with Extendable Mirrors from K&M Manufacturing. Features a 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head. Mirror is extendable with easy adjustments. Collapsible mirror bracket helps reduce mirror and light breakage. Collapsible both forward and backward. Mirror length from cab frame to mirror head is 22" - 36".
Fits left-hand or right-hand side on all Soundguard cabs of John Deere 1030, 1040, 1050, 1130, 1140, 1250, 1450, 1530, 1630, 1640, 1650, 1830, 1840, 2030, 2040, 2130, 2140, 2150, 2155, 2240, 2255, 2350, 2355, 2440, 2550, 2555, 2630, 2640, 2750, 2755, 2840, 2940, 2950, 2955, 3040, 3055, 3130, 3140, 3150, 3155, 3255, 4030, 4040, 4050, 4055, 4230, 4240, 4250, 4255, 4430, 4440, 4450, 4455, 4555, 4630, 4640, 4650, 4755, 4840, 4850, 4955, 8430, 8440, 8450, 8630, 8640, 8650 and 8850.Learn More
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2-inch hex drive shaft to an auger with a 2 9/16-inch round opening.
- Weight - 22Lbs. 10Kg.
- Also Available in Forest Green (GN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number Of Stays: 2
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 187"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
- PSI : 10 GPM : 5.00 Amps : 6.0
- PSI : 20 GPM : 4.50 Amps : 9.0
- PSI : 30 GPM : 4.10 Amps : 11.0
- PSI : 40 GPM : 3.88 Amps : 13.0
- PSI : 50 GPM : 3.55 Amps : 14.6
- PSI : 60 GPM : 3.20 Amps : 16.3
- Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
- Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
- Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 180°F (82°C).
- Type: 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
- Certifications: NSF Standard 58
- Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
- Max Pressure: 45 PSI (7 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1⁄2” FNPT
Materials of Construction
- Housings: Polypropylene
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel
- Motor Shell: Coated Steel
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
- Holds various size rolls of wire for easier fencing
- Perfect for fencing jobs in tight places
- Allows ATV, tractor or truck to do the work of a crew
- Attaches to ATV or any 2″ receiver
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
***Yellow in color!!Learn More