Replacement tooth package for standard bolt on series tooth (includes bolt and nut)Learn More
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
Hum-AC™ 820 is a general-purpose non-ionic surfactant and Humectant of the Alkylpolyethoxyethanol type surface active agents. It can be used with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, acaricides, defoliants, desiccants, and wettable powders to improve performance of the active spray ingredient by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the plant surface.
Functions and Benefits
- A high quality general-purpose Humectant and non-ionic surface active agent blend containing an 80% surfactant load.
- Designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where the addition of a high quality non-ionic surfactant is recommended.
- Promotes spray moisture retention to make application of active ingredient(s) more available for plant uptake.
- Contains anti-foaming agents to speed load time.
- Excellent wetting and spreading characteristics allow better pesticide performance.
- Hum-AC 820 can be used anywhere a high quality surfactant may aid in the effectiveness of the pesticide.
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
Wire connectors used to lap splice 2 wires. The sleeves are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. Dare splicing sleeves equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily. No. DP 1-2/25: Use to splice 14-1/2 and 15-1/2-gauge smooth wire; 25 per bag No. DP 2-3/25: Use to splice 12-1/2-gauge smooth wire; 25 per bag No. DP 2-3/100: Use to splice 12-1/2-gauge smooth wire; 100 per bag No. DP 3-4/10: Use to splice 10 and 11-gauge smooth and 14 and 15-1/2-gauge barbed wire; 10 per bag No. DP 4-5/10: Use to splice 9-gauge smooth and 12-1/2 and 13-1/2-gauge barbed wire; 10 per bagLearn More