- 2 GPM Everflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- DELUXE 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2-inch hex drive shaft to an auger with a 2 9/16-inch round opening.
- Weight - 22Lbs. 10Kg.
Mechanical Fuel Meter calibrated in gallons with 3/4 inch NPT thread inlet/outlet. C UL US Listed. 5 to 30 GPM (19 to 114 LPM). Large 4-digit display. Turn knob reset.
- Model MR 5-30-G6N
- Design Type Nutating Disc
- Fitting Size 3/4 Inch
- Fitting Type NPT
- Flow Range 5 to 30 GPM 19 to 114 LPM
- Accuracy ±2 %
- Pressure Rating 3.4 bar 50 psig
- Reads Gallons
- Use with Diesel Gasoline Gasoline/Ethanol blends at levels designated as "gasohol" (E10 maximum) Kerosene
- Do not use with Water or chemicals
- Construction Aluminum
- Display Type Mechanical
- Max Batch Digits 4
- Max Cumulative Digits 7
- Powered By N/A
- Standard C UL US Listed
- Unique Feature Large, easy to read display with turn knob reset.
- Warranty 2 Years
KING KUTTER'S MIDDLE BUSTERS have a solid shank and a complete welded heavy-duty frame with a standard 14" furrower. It fits all 3-point hitches with Category 1 specifications. The middle buster is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes, pointing a ditch, general field preparation and many other farm, field and garden uses. Hitch Category: Cat. 1Learn More
These Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, Tarter's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Their rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. They take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with fewer chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded, and joined by a computer-drivenand- guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- Aprroximate Capacity: 105 gallons
- Dimensions: 3' x 2'
King Kutter's XB Middle Buster/Sub-Soiler combines strength and durability to offer a tool with many uses. Its tubular steel shank and heavy duty frame construction make a solid platform for the furrower to do its job. The middle buster point is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes pointing a ditch, general field prep, and many other farm, field, and garden uses. The sub-soiler point is for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production.
- Tubular steel shank
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heat treated furrow and sub-soiler point