- PSI : 10 GPM : 5.00 Amps : 6.0
- PSI : 20 GPM : 4.50 Amps : 9.0
- PSI : 30 GPM : 4.10 Amps : 11.0
- PSI : 40 GPM : 3.88 Amps : 13.0
- PSI : 50 GPM : 3.55 Amps : 14.6
- PSI : 60 GPM : 3.20 Amps : 16.3
- Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
- Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
- Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 180°F (82°C).
- Type: 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
- Certifications: NSF Standard 58
- Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
- Max Pressure: 45 PSI (7 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1⁄2” FNPT
Materials of Construction
- Housings: Polypropylene
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel
- Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 40 Gallons
- Weight - 26 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" MPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 30 X 34
For Control of Specified Diseases on 47 Various Crops. Example: Corn - Rust, Northern & Souther Leaf Blight, Northern & Southern Leaf Spot. Soybeans - Rust & Powdery Mildew.
- As low as $2.80 per acre in Corn
- As low as $2.10 per acre in Soybeans
- Compare to Bayers Folicur 3.6 at $140/gal.
This versatile sprayer is essential for home use. With its collapsible handle, it doesn't take up a lot of storage space. Having an 8 Gallon tank allows you to finish the larger jobs with fewer refills compared to a 5 Gallon unit. Hose may not be coiled as pictured.
- 8 Gallon tank
- Diaphragm Pump
- 12V, 1 G.P.M Max
- 8 Inch Wheels
- Collapsible Handle
- 15 Foot Hand Gun Hose
- 12 Volt Battery rechargeable
- Handgun w/ Adjustable Tip
- Battery and Charger included
- 2”x 2” mesh safeguards yards, gardens, toddlers and pets
- Ideal for kennel fencing
- Economical alternative to chain-link fencing
- Strong yet lightweight makes fence easy to install
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Tough 16-gauge wire has a bright galvanized finish that resists rust
Put safety first and get total visibility with Extendable Mirrors from K&M Manufacturing. Features a 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head. Mirror is extendable with easy adjustments. Collapsible mirror bracket helps reduce mirror and light breakage. Collapsible both forward and backward. Mirror length from cab frame to mirror head is 22" - 36".
Fits left-hand or right-hand side on all Soundguard cabs of John Deere 1030, 1040, 1050, 1130, 1140, 1250, 1450, 1530, 1630, 1640, 1650, 1830, 1840, 2030, 2040, 2130, 2140, 2150, 2155, 2240, 2255, 2350, 2355, 2440, 2550, 2555, 2630, 2640, 2750, 2755, 2840, 2940, 2950, 2955, 3040, 3055, 3130, 3140, 3150, 3155, 3255, 4030, 4040, 4050, 4055, 4230, 4240, 4250, 4255, 4430, 4440, 4450, 4455, 4555, 4630, 4640, 4650, 4755, 4840, 4850, 4955, 8430, 8440, 8450, 8630, 8640, 8650 and 8850.Learn More
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2-inch hex drive shaft to an auger with a 2 9/16-inch round opening.
- Weight - 22Lbs. 10Kg.
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.Learn More