- Spreads free-flowing materials: seed, feed, or fertilizer
- Rust-proof, poly hopper
- Manual feed gate regulator
- Heavy-duty, sealed 12V motor
- Direct linkage controls eliminates stretching/breaking cable
- Rain cover included
- Capacity: 100 lbs. (12½ gal. capacity
- Spread Width: 20-25 Ft.
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 2 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then .5 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 10 lbs. will treat up to 800 sq. ft for a five month season. See our 25 lb. pail for larger areas.Learn More
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted Poly Hay and Grain Feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger and up to 4 gallons of grain in the lower poly feeder. The galvanized sheet metal back version is available as a corner-mount only. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
- Easy to clean
- Wall or corner mount
- Holds 3 flakes of hay
- Dimensions: 33" H x 29" W x 20" D
Red Brand Field Fence (woven wire) is manufactured in a wide selection of heights and styles featuring a graduated spacing that starts with small openings at the bottom which helps prevent entry from small animals. The hinge-lock knot allows the fencing to give under pressure and spring back into shape. It also expands or contracts under changing weather, giving flexibility and added strength. This quality fencing ensures a solid construction over any terrain. Our field fence is designed using a variety of spacing configurations to accommodate horses, cattle, hogs and other large animals.
- 47” x 330’
- 12.5 gauge
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfates works by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
This item cannot be shipped to CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, or WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2-inch hex drive shaft to an auger with a 2 9/16-inch round opening.
- Weight - 22Lbs. 10Kg.
KING KUTTER'S CARRY ALL is a versatile tool with hundreds of uses. The frame is made of heavy duty angle iron with pre-punched holes which readily accept plywood or plank limber to create a working platform. With a lift capacity of 1,000 lbs., it makes a great tool to carry feed, rocks, wood, and fencing supplies, plus much, much more.
- Hitch Category: CAT.1
- Weight Capacity: 1000 LBS
- 14' 4 Nozzle Folding Boom
- Great for large estates and acreage
- Folding Boom
This versatile, lightweight feeder is built low to the ground to accommodate goats and all types of short-to-medium sized animals. Extremely durable, this is one of the sturdiest feeders of its kind on the market. The bunk liner is formed of 100% recycled materials. The feeder is available with or without the hay rack, which bolts directly to the frame. The hay rack is galvanized for excellent durability and features 4" x 4" wire mesh for easy feeding and minimal waste.
- The hay rack is 24 inches tall by 24 inches wide
- When added to the bunk feeder it is 38 inches tall
Put safety first and get total visibility with Extendable Mirrors from K&M Manufacturing. Features a 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head. Mirror is extendable with easy adjustments. Collapsible mirror bracket helps reduce mirror and light breakage. Collapsible both forward and backward. Replacement mirror heads available.
- Kit includes 8" x 11" wide-angle convex mirror head
- Mirror length of 22" to 36"; Easily adjustable and extendable 14"
- Powder coat finish
- All hardware included
- Detailed installation instructions included
- Replacement mirror heads available
Fits left-hand or right-hand side of John Deere 6000-7000 Series:
- 6000 Series: 6000, 6100, 6200, 6300, 6400, 6500, 6700
- 6010 Series: 6010, 6110, 6210, 6310, 6410, 6510, 6710
- 6015 Series: 6215, 6415, 6615, 6715
- 6020 Series: 6120, 6220, 6320, 6420, 6520
- 6030 Series: 6030, 6230, 6330, 6430
- 7000 Series: 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, 7400, 7500, 7600, 7700, 7800
- 7010 Series: 7010, 7110, 7210, 7310, 7410, 7510, 7610, 7710, 7810
- 7020 Series: 7020, 7220, 7320, 7420, 7520, 7720, 7820, 7920
- 7030 Series: 7130, 7230, 7330, 7430, 7630, 7730, 7830, 7930
- Advantage Series: 6405, 6605, 7405