Tough universal steel tool box that can fit most tractors. Mounting brackets are optional to mount to tractor or implement. Easily removes from brackets if needed. Available in black only. Box size is 23" wide X 10" deep X 7" high. Bracket mounting pattern from 4" to 14" apart.Learn More
$116.97 As low as: $109.99
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3863 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 60 Gallons
- Weight - 22 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/2" FPT BOSS
- Dimensions - 24 x 46
Delavan designs, engineers and manufactures a wide range of roller pumps to meet the widest ranges of low-volume, moderate-pressure pumping applications. To ensure the best performance for your investment.
- The 8900C/8800C are Cast Iron units
- Max Flow: 24 GPM (91.2 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 1000 RPM
- Type: 8-Roller design
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI (21 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60° C)
- Port Size: 1” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 3⁄8 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft Size: 15⁄16” solid shaft
- Rotation: CCW (standard)(Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Weight: 14 lbs (30.8 kg)
Materials of Construction
- Housing: Cast Iron or Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel
- Rollers: 3⁄4” Ultra rollers (standard) Polypropylene (optional)
- Shaft Seals: Viton cartridge type lip seals
- Seal Ring: Viton
- Shaft & Rotor: Cast Iron: Extra-fine finish 404 SST Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel: Extra-fine finish 416 SST
- Bearings: Permanently-lubricated, heavy-duty sealed bearings
The KM 129 Uni Pro is a multi-purpose ergonomic seat suitable for lawn, garden, industrial and construction equipment. Seat is corrosion-resistant, has a drain hole and waterproof vinyl. Multiple mounting patterns including (W x D) 8" x 11.5" and 11.25" x 11.5". Seat width is 19". Available in black, yellow or gray.
Fits the Following:
- Gehl 3410 skid steer.
- Lay-Mor sweeper models 6HC and 8HC.
- Dresser scraper model 412B.
- John Deere compact tractor models 655, 755, 756, 855, 856 and 955.
- John Deere 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600 and 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
- John Deere 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 3120, 3320, 3520, 3720, 4120, 4320, 4520 and 4720 (JD OEM Part # LVA12909).
Please Note: Optional Slide Rails (PN: 6043) are available. Optional Lap Belt (PN: 7911) is available. (Seat Belt Bracket (PN: 6002) also required.) Optional Retractable Seat Belt (PN: 7925) is available. (Seat Belt Bracket (PN: 6002) also required.) Optional Armrest Kit (PN: 7946) is available. Optional Operator Presence Switch (PN: 81210) is available.
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
- 10 Ft Boom Kit
- 3 Nozzles
- Spray Pattern for Large Estates and Acrage
- Fold-able boom for easier storage, transportation, and prevents damage