- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
Our Category 1 Quick Hitch fits most tractors and comes complete with Dia 0.78inch mounting pins and adaptor bushings to convert Category 1 implement pins to Category 3 diameter on quick hitch latch; Maximum Recommended Horse Power 50HP. Available in black.
- Inside to inside 27.16inch width
- Lower to center lift arms 14.64inch
- Lower to top mount 17.99inch
- Maximum 50HP recommended
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 30.2inch wide
- Adjustable top link ball bracket
- 27.16inch at lift arm spacing
John Case IH 800/900 series Cyclo Air Hi-Rate Planter Chute
MODEL #: 454910750S1Learn More
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
Tough universal steel tool box that can fit most tractors. Mounting brackets are optional to mount to tractor or implement. Easily removes from brackets if needed. Available in black only. Box size is 23" wide X 10" deep X 7" high. Bracket mounting pattern from 4" to 14" apart.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.
NOTES: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. Powder coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by our powder coat finish. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
Our exclusive Tarter Kidder Panel is one of the most versatile kidding pens on the market and is ideal for kids, calves and other small animals. It can be sized to any dimension by attaching multiple units made from fully interchangeable 5' and 10' panels of high-quality galvanized steel. Panels can also be used to make chutes, alleyways or as entry to the Tarter Goat Worker.Learn More
The KM 129 Uni Pro is a multi-purpose ergonomic seat suitable for lawn, garden, industrial and construction equipment. Seat is corrosion-resistant, has a drain hole and waterproof vinyl. Multiple mounting patterns including (W x D) 8" x 11.5" and 11.25" x 11.5". Seat width is 19". Available in black, yellow or gray.
Fits the Following:
- Gehl 3410 skid steer.
- Lay-Mor sweeper models 6HC and 8HC.
- Dresser scraper model 412B.
- John Deere compact tractor models 655, 755, 756, 856 and 955.
- John Deere 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600 and 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
- John Deere 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 3120, 3320, 3520, 3720, 4120, 4320, 4520 and 4720 (JD OEM Part # LVA12909).
Please Note: Optional Slide Rails (PN: 6043) are available. Optional Lap Belt (PN: 7911) is available. (Seat Belt Bracket (PN: 6002) also required.) Optional Retractable Seat Belt (PN: 7925) is available. (Seat Belt Bracket (PN: 6002) also required.) Optional Armrest Kit (PN: 7946) is available. Optional Operator Presence Switch (PN: 81210) is available.