Our welded kennels are superior in the canine and small animal containment market because of their strong galvanized 1-3/8" tubular frame and heavy-duty 11-1/2-gauge chain link wire. Built to contain multiple animals whether they are large or small breeds, these kennels are easily assembled and can be moved in a matter of minutes. Our 6' kennels are available with 1 or 2 doors or with a divider and 2 doors. An additional mid-section brace on each panel adds extra sturdiness. We also offer dog kennelshades in a super-tough polypropylene U.V.-stabilized fabric. The shades provide protection from sun and serve as a lightweight security cover for your pets and possessions. Measuring 10' x 10', they have grommets for easy installation without tools and come complete with zip-ties.
NOTE: This is only a sectionfor the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- General purpose fencing offers strength and rigidity for a variety of outdoor projects
- Solid welded construction ensures a sturdy fence design
- Quality galvanized wire to resist weathering as well as wear and tear
Tarter Corral Panels feature straight end posts, and drop-pin hookups. Lightweight but sturdy, these panels are great for transporting as well as stationary placement. With horse and rider safety as our primary design goal, our revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. Powder coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by our powder coat finish. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
- Also Available in Forest Green (GN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number Of Stays: 2
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 163"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
Replacement Tractor seat for International Harvester number 400711R2, 387177R92, 387174R92)*
- Steel Back Construction
- HD Black/White Cover on High Density Foam
- Specific Model Application
- Display Hardware Kit Sold Separately
* OEM numbers for identification only. Not original replacement parts.
Replacement Cushions for the following International models:
- Internation Harvester Tractor Models: 70, 70(HYDRO), 86, 86 (HYDRO), 100 (HYDRO), 375 (HYDRO), 504 (Deluxe), 524, 525, 544, 544 (Row Crop), 560, 574, 606, 656 (Prior to S/N 14500), 666, 686, 706, 756, 766, 806 (Prior to S/N 14500), 826, 856, 966, 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1468, 1468 (W/VERT ACTION), 1566, 1568, 2504 (Deluxe), 2652 (W/VERT ACTION), 2706 (Deluxe), 2706 (W/VERT ACTION), 2756, 4100, 4156, 4166, 4186 (After S/N 192590), 21026 (S/N 3000 UP), 21026 (STD), 21256, 21456
- Internation Harvester Combine Models: 105, 205, 212, 315, 403, 715, 815, 915
- Internation Harvester Windrower Models: 100 (HYDRO), 175, 375
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2 9/16-inch round drive shaft to an auger with a 2-inch hex opening.
- Weight(Lbs/Kg) - 20Lbs. 9Kg
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More