Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are intended for bulk storage or collection of potable water and designed for below ground level installations. Tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and feature a trapezoidal, deep rib design. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are FDA-approved for potable water and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,150 Gallon
- Weight - 414 Pounds
- Dimensions - 60 x 101 x 60
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY REAR BLADE is in addition to our very popular rear blade. The heavy-duty mold board heavy-duty top hitch design make it a leader in quality and performance. Its features include 5 forward and 5 reverse adjustments and 3 tilt angle adjustments. Each blade has a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear / Right or Left Tilt
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
Complete seat and suspension kit for John Deere Early 30 series Row Crop tractors with Sound-Guard cab.
The KM 401 Uni Pro is a deluxe seat and air suspension assembly that replaces the original deluxe mechanical suspension seat and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride. The air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor which wires directly to the tractor's electrical system.
- Durable brown fabric covering
- Plush and spacious cushions for operator comfort
- Adjustable backrest adds comfort and versatility: reclines or folds flat
- Adjustable fold-up armrests with armrest height adjustment
- Fore/aft isolator absorbs jarring for extra comfort
- Adjustable slide rails provide 6" fore/aft adjustment
- 5" suspension travel
- Weight indicator with adjustment of 100-286 lbs
- 20 degree swivel adjustment
- Durable suspension cover to keep components free of dirt and dust
John Deere models: 3030, 3130, 4030, 4230, 4430, 4630 with Original Deluxe Mechanical Suspension (7" seat well cavity)Learn More
Use King Kutter’s HD Fork and Frame attachment with comfort and ease. The HD Fork and Frames are designed for the heavy duty jobs. Features heavy duty reinforced slide rail, heavy duty reinforced back plate, handy side steps, (unique center step on walk through) and 48” locking forks. Designed and manufactured in the USA with imported forks.Learn More
- Used in rough stock applications to turn livestock into bucking chute
- Sheeted panels facilitate smooth animal flow
- Unmatched strength to provide greater control for your animals
- Can be used for any alley configuration used with alley frames (Alley Frame sold separately, shown as gray portion in picture)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- 74" Tall
Field General's Flex Hitch Rotary Cutters demonstrate the latest in rotary cutter innovation, and it's only available from Field General. The Category I quick hitchable, flex hitch design is unlike anything on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 ° up or down, on the left or right side of the machine This feature allows the Flex Hitch Rotary Cutter follow the contours of your field like never before. The domed deck design sheds water and debris to prevent the material from collecting on the deck virtually preventing the deck from rusting. Whether mowing pasture, roadsides, parks, or easements, the Field General Flex Hitch Rotary Cutter is perfect for you.
- Flex Hitch
- Domed Deck
- 40 HP Gear Box with Shear Bolt or Slip Clutch Protection
- Laminated Tail Wheel
- Stump Jumper with Heavy Forged Heat Treated Blades
- Optional Front and Rear Chain Guards
- Stainless Steel Model Available with Slip Clutch Only
These stalls come in 10' and features optional "Quick-Muck" sliding sides. If you have a large number of stalls that need to be cleaned, our “Quick-Muck” system means you simply pull out our easy rolling sides and away you go. No more hand mucking stalls one at a time; those days are gone. Great for any Ag-Expo center that needs quick turnaround or for anyone who is simply tired of hand mucking their stalls. These stalls are also available in traditional fixed sides as well. This unit features:
- Heavy-duty “shark” wire, for improved air flow, strength, versatility, and horse safety
- Spring-Loaded, Single-Handle, easy latching door system on smooth ball bearing rollers
- Built-in drop pin connectors made for easy connections
- Can be ordered with sliding sides or fixed sides
- Pre-installed 3/8" textured poly board that is unbreakable and easily washable
- Strategically placed 3 height hooks in doorway to allow for easy hook up of stall guard
- Outside hooks on tops – allow for cross bridling in alleyways between stalls
- Heavy-Duty flame retardant poly panel cannot be cracked or broken and provide ease of cleaning and unparalleled durability
- Heavy-duty powder coat finish
- Stalls available with solid sides or vented sides
$1,041.97Field General's 3-Point Cultipacker is perfect for seed bed preparation, or any soil that need prepared for landscaping, such as sod installation. The Cultipacker works breaking dirt clods and clumps, as well as firming up the seed bed. It features dual parking stands and Category I Quick Hitch Compatible Hitch.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 9.5" Diameter Press Wheels
- parking Stands for Easier Hookup
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,005 Gallons
- Weight - 340 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 48 x 130
- Requirements - Hoops