- Also Available in Forest Green (GN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number Of Stays: 2
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 187"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
(replaces John Deere #TY9379)*
- Steel Back Construction
- Heavy Duty Yellow-Vinyl Cover on High Density Foam
- Specific Model Application
*OEM numbers for identification only. Not original replacement parts.
Replacement Cushions for the following John Deere models:
- John Deere Tractor Models: 820, 830, 1010, 1020, 1030, 1120, 1520, 1530, 2020, 2030, 2040, 2120, 2150, 2155, 2250, 2255, 2350, 2355, 2440, 2550, 2555, 2630, 2640 (S/N up to 340999), 2750, 2755, 2855, 2955, 4000, 4020 (S/N 201000 up), 4230, 4320
- John Deere Windrower Models: 800, 830
- John Deere Combine Models: 3300, 4400, 7700
PCO tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The tanks have a rounded bottom for best fluid drainage and a 2” deep sump option is also available. PCO tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications and galvanized steel bands are available for this purpose. PCO300-37 comes with an internal baffle for support and fluid control. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 50 Gallons
- Weight - 25 Pounds
- Dimensions - 19 x 38 x 23
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1"
This versatile, lightweight feeder is built low to the ground to accommodate goats and all types of short-to-medium sized animals. Extremely durable, this is one of the sturdiest feeders of its kind on the market. The bunk liner is formed of 100% recycled materials. The feeder is available with or without the hay rack, which bolts directly to the frame. The hay rack is galvanized for excellent durability and features 4" x 4" wire mesh for easy feeding and minimal waste.
- The hay rack is 24 inches tall by 24 inches wide
- When added to the bunk feeder it is 38 inches tall
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in five different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- 2” 16-gauge precision cut laser braces
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- 1-3/4 inch 16-gauge steel
- 72" tall panels
- 8' Length
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Color: Brown