- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
$124.97GQF has worked closely over the years with science departments at leading universities to produce the best quail breeding pens. Our latest improvement is the use of rubber coated wire. This wire is easier on the birds’ feet, allows the pens to withstand repeated cleaning with cage washers, power washers, or just a garden hose, and increases durability. Each section measures 10” x 24” and is adequate for up to 2 pair of Bobwhite or one cock and three hens. These pens have a large feed trough with a water trough on the back for easy filling and may be equipped with an automatic watering system. Correct slope of the floor permits eggs to roll out under feed trough for production of cleaner eggs with less damage and easier gathering. Intended for use with Bobwhite and Cortunix size birds. Galvanized steel section walls can be removed for colony breeding. Drop Pan, item 0317, and stand, item 0316, sold separately. Learn More
- Waterproof, Asphalt Roof for Protection from Sun and Rain!
- Solid Wood Frame
- Heavy-duty Wire Mesh Panel
- Weather-resistant Asphalt Roof
- Water-resistant, Adjustable Feet for Uneven Surfaces
- Back Door Can Easily Be Lowered or Removed Allowing Pets to Enter and Exit
- Includes Ladder for Access to Different Levels (If Stacked)
- Divider Panel Included to Create a Private Sleeping Area for the Pet
- Easy Assembly - 5 Simple Steps
Fits 2155 & 2655 (Diesel).
- Application note: This muffler also used on M-M G-1350 & G-1000 (late models).
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 5-1/2" x 9-1/2"
- Replaces OEM 10A31300
- Inlet Length (A): 5-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 23"
- Outlet Length (D): 3-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 32"
- Weight in LBS: 17
The Prevue Pet large rabbit playpen extension is made from a superb weather-resistant selection of fir tree lumber and coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. Includes c-hook lock hardware that securely connects the playpen to the small bunny hutch, enabling your rabbit space to wander while keeping them safe and sound. Quickly access your pet from the large top door, featuring c-hook latches or one of the two side doors with secure twin locks. A short rear panel will keep your pet safe from wild animals while providing complete access to the hutch and debris tray for cleaning.
- Weather-resistant fir and protected with non-toxic stain
- C-Hook Latch hardware securely attaches playpen
- Multiple doors allow easy access to your pet or debris tray
- 43-3/4 Inches Long
- 40 Inches Wide
- 32-1/2 Inches High
- 1 Inch Wire Spacing
Quality made replacement seat for your Ford-New Holland tractor. Seat is vacuum-formed with a contoured foam cushion. Cushions ar vinyl-covered for maximum comfort and durability. CAN ONLY BE USED AS A REPLACEMENT IF THE SUSPENSION HAS AN ADJUSTMENT KNOB BEHIND THE SEAT.
Fits Ford-New Holland 1000, 1100, 1110, 1200, 1210, 1300, 1310, 1500, 1510, 1600, 1700, 1710, 1801, 1811, 1821, 1841, 1871, 1881, 1900, 1910, 2000, 2100, 2110, 2120, 2150, 2250, 2255, 2300, 231, 2310, 233, 234, 2600, 2610, 2810, 2910, 3000, 3055, 3100, 3110, 3120, 3150, 3190, 3300, 3310, 333, 3330, 334, 335, 3400, 340A, 340B, 3500 IND, 3550 IND, 3600, 3610, 3900, 3910, 4000, 4100, 4110, 4140 UTIL, 4190, 4200, 4330, 4340, 4400, 4410, 445, 445A, 4500, 4600, 4610, 5000, 5100, 5110, 515, 5200, 530A, 531, 532, 5340, 540, 540A, 540B, 545, 545A, 5600, 5610, 5900, 600, 6000, 601, 611, 620, 621, 630, 631, 641, 6410, 650, 651, 660, 6600, 661, 6610, 671, 681, 700, 7000, 701, 7100, 7200, 740, 771, 800, 801, 811, 820, 821, 841, 850, 851, 860, 861, 871, 881, 900, 901, 941, 950, 951, 960, 961, 971, 981.Learn More
Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfates works by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
This item cannot be shipped to CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, or WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More