Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
- Industrial grade
- Universal mounting
- Front auxiliary input
- 1/4" headphone jack
- 2 heavy-duty speakers
- 12 Volt DC
- Dimensions: 21.75" W x 2.75" H x 9" D
- 1 Radio
- Universal housing with built-in speakers and 1/4" headphone jack
- Antenna and hardware pack
King Kutter's XB Middle Buster/Sub-Soiler combines strength and durability to offer a tool with many uses. Its tubular steel shank and heavy duty frame construction make a solid platform for the furrower to do its job. The middle buster point is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes pointing a ditch, general field prep, and many other farm, field, and garden uses. The sub-soiler point is for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production.
- Tubular steel shank
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heat treated furrow and sub-soiler point
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
This versatile sprayer is essential for home use. With its collapsible handle, it doesn't take up a lot of storage space. Having an 8 Gallon tank allows you to finish the larger jobs with fewer refills compared to a 5 Gallon unit. Hose may not be coiled as pictured.
- 8 Gallon tank
- Diaphragm Pump
- 12V, 1 G.P.M Max
- 8 Inch Wheels
- Collapsible Handle
- 15 Foot Hand Gun Hose
- 12 Volt Battery rechargeable
- Handgun w/ Adjustable Tip
- Battery and Charger included
The Fill-Rite diesel fuel transfer pump delivers diesel fuel or light oils. Not to be used for dispensing gasoline, alcohol, or waste vegetable oil to be used for biodiesel fuel. This light duty rotary vane transfer pump is portable and self priming. The pump is cast iron and produces a flow rate of 10 GPM. It is powered by DC voltage. Battery cable with clips is included. As a complete pump kit it also has 8” of 3/4” hose, pick up strainer, for the inlet and outlet, and a plastic 3/4” plastic nozzle. The pump is compatible with diesel and antifreeze fluids.
- Compact, high flow, 12 Volt design delivers up to 10 GPM Flow, at 20 Amps & maximum suction lift of 6.5ft.
- Includes suction hose with strainer to prevent contaminants from entering pump
- Cast iron body makes it durable through all types of weather.
- Uses a 1/5 HP, 2800 RPM motor that delivers high performance.
- Has a 30 minute duty cycle & is self-priming so the motor will not burn out when running dry
- Includes a bypass valve & lip seal for leak protection.
- Includes a 6.5ft. power cable with battery clips & a 30 Amp inline fuse
- Features a 3/4in. NPT inlet & outlet ports
1/5Watts 4Flow (GPM) 10Speed (RPM) 2800Amps 20Max. Total Head (ft.) 30Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 6.5Inlet Port (in.) 3/4Outlet Port (in.) 3/4Discharge (ft.) 8Duty Cycle 30min.Self-Priming YesBypass Valve YesSeal Type LipNozzle Type SwivelHose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 8Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 7 1/8 x 3 3/4 x 5 1/8Manufacturer Warranty NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
These extension sections are available in either 8ft or 4ft sections to add on to any Loyal-Roth, Hayrite bale elevator system. Conveyor-chain track has exclusive double-formed-bend design for extra rigidity. Prevents the sagging and bending common with other single-formed-bend tracks. Heavier, angle-iron connecting joints (1-1/4"x1-1/4") and hardened bolts prevent stretching - joints are quicker and easier to connect. Strongest structural design available.Learn More
$149.97[default] Learn More