Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
With the 2 attached speakers, 2 power ports and 12 Am, 7 WB and 18 FM presets you can digitally tune and seek your favorite songs, talk and weather stations.
Measuring 21 3/4"W x 2 5/8"D and 2 3/4" H this REI Digital Radio can be installed in just about any tractor.
The included antenna and 50 watt power output guarantees great sound and with a front AUX input can be used with a multitude of additional music players, so if you can't find something you like on the stations you can plug in your own music to hear.
Quality and Made in the U.S.A.Learn More
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
This versatile sprayer is essential for home use. With its collapsible handle, it doesn't take up a lot of storage space. Having an 8 Gallon tank allows you to finish the larger jobs with fewer refills compared to a 5 Gallon unit. Hose may not be coiled as pictured.
- 8 Gallon tank
- Diaphragm Pump
- 12V, 1 G.P.M Max
- 8 Inch Wheels
- Collapsible Handle
- 15 Foot Hand Gun Hose
- 12 Volt Battery rechargeable
- Handgun w/ Adjustable Tip
- Battery and Charger included
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
Mechanical Fuel Meter calibrated in gallons with 3/4 inch NPT thread inlet/outlet. C UL US Listed. 5 to 30 GPM (19 to 114 LPM). Large 4-digit display. Turn knob reset.
- Model MR 5-30-G6N
- Design Type Nutating Disc
- Fitting Size 3/4 Inch
- Fitting Type NPT
- Flow Range 5 to 30 GPM 19 to 114 LPM
- Accuracy ±2 %
- Pressure Rating 3.4 bar 50 psig
- Reads Gallons
- Use with Diesel Gasoline Gasoline/Ethanol blends at levels designated as "gasohol" (E10 maximum) Kerosene
- Do not use with Water or chemicals
- Construction Aluminum
- Display Type Mechanical
- Max Batch Digits 4
- Max Cumulative Digits 7
- Powered By N/A
- Standard C UL US Listed
- Unique Feature Large, easy to read display with turn knob reset.
- Warranty 2 Years
King Kutter's XB Middle Buster/Sub-Soiler combines strength and durability to offer a tool with many uses. Its tubular steel shank and heavy duty frame construction make a solid platform for the furrower to do its job. The middle buster point is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes pointing a ditch, general field prep, and many other farm, field, and garden uses. The sub-soiler point is for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production.
- Tubular steel shank
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heat treated furrow and sub-soiler point
KING KUTTER'S MIDDLE BUSTERS have a solid shank and a complete welded heavy-duty frame with a standard 14" furrower. It fits all 3-point hitches with Category 1 specifications. The middle buster is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes, pointing a ditch, general field preparation and many other farm, field and garden uses. Hitch Category: Cat. 1Learn More
KING KUTTER'S CARRY ALL is a versatile tool with hundreds of uses. The frame is made of heavy duty angle iron with pre-punched holes which readily accept plywood or plank limber to create a working platform. With a lift capacity of 1,000 lbs., it makes a great tool to carry feed, rocks, wood, and fencing supplies, plus much, much more.
- Hitch Category: CAT.1
- Weight Capacity: 1000 LBS