The GENESIS Hova-Bator is TUV LISTED. This certification along with the safety afforded by its 12 Volt system makes it perfect for use in classroom and laboratory settings. It is pre-set for bird eggs. Simply plug it in, then add water for humidity and eggs. While the thermostat set temperature can easily be fine tuned, most users won’t find it necessary. The LCD will display set temp, actual temp and humidity percentage in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The pre-set microprocessor based thermostat digitally regulates itself. The digital technology in this thermostat means the command setting is never affected by changes in humidity, temperature or dust. Built in sensors prevent the “burn up” of eggs. Like all incubators, the GENESIS requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns. Excellent for classrooms, novices, and experts. Thermostat can be set to any temperature required for bird eggs and can also be set for all reptile eggs down to 60F. (room temperature has to be 50F for the 1588 to regulate 60F.). Includes picture window & plastic bottom liner.
- TURNER SOLD SEPARATELY.
- 1588 - 12 Volt DC power supply operates on 100 to 240 Volt AC .
- Only U.S. plug & cord set supplied.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz 1.5A
- Output 3000mA 12Volt
- Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs.
- Dimensions 18 1/2” x 18 1/2” x 9 1/2”
Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurate moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
- Capacity - 60 Gallons
- Weight - 47 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2"
- Case Dimensions - 25 x 25 x 55
- 15 Gallon ATV Sprayer
- Rear Mounted Boomless Nozzle
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides and Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 2.2 GPM Everflo Pump
- 16 Foot Swath with Rear Mounted Nozzle
- 18″ Handgun with 10ft of Coiled Hose
- 5″ Fill Lid with Tether
- Straps Included
- Glyphosate Compatible
Field Tuff's Heavy-Duty Draw Harrow (HDHA-44) is used to: level pastures, food plots, gardens, break up soil clumps, and prep lawns. This drag harrow is perfect for gravel driveways and leveling. The heavy-duty design means that this is a lasting product that can handle big jobs. At 4 ft. by 4 ft. with teeth 1/2" thick, this drag harrow is equipped for a variety of tough jobs. The 7 horizontal rows of tines with 69 tines make this drag harrow ready for your tough jobs. The tow chain with its ring fits over any 2" trailer ball so that it can be dragged behind ATVs, UTVs, and lawn tractors.
- Excellent for leveling plots, breaking up soil, leveling pastures and grading
- Heavy-Duty Design - 1/2" Thick Harrow Teeth
- Tow Chain fits over any 2" ball
- Used with ATVs, UTVs, and Lawn Tractors
- 7 Horizontal Rows of Tines, 69 Heavy-Duty Tines
- Adjustable Tow Bar - can be moved to opposite end for less aggressive dragging
Easily spread seed and fertilizer with Field Tuff's 12-Volt ATV Hitch-Mount Spreader. Includes a powerful 12-Volt DC motor and has a rated speed of 570rpm for an efficient and reliable product, sealed for protection. Heavy-duty and durable, this spreader has a maximum capacity of 125 lbs. and hold up to 16 gallons of grass seed, fertilizer, or small grain. The 12' broadcast width ensures that you will get the job done efficiently! The controls can be reached from the operator's seat. Easily mount to an ATV, UTV, or utility tractor's 1 1/4" or 2" receiver; the included wiring harness and on/off switch add to the quality of this spreader
Includes 1" tension strap and rain cover.
- 12 volt motor powered
- Heavy Duty and Durable
- Holds 125lbs of seed or fertilizer
- Wiring harness with on/off switch
- Mounts to 1 1/4 inch or 2" receiver
- Made in the USA
- Durable polymer hopper
- Black powder coated steel framework, resists rust and corrosion
- Quick detatch mounting bracket
- Hopper Empties Completely
- Multi-Purpose Design: you can fertilize, broadcast seed, and feed game
- Adjustable shut-off gate regulates amount dispersed
- Capacity: 15 gallon or 1 bushel
- Spread Width: 20-30 ft.
The unique 4 door back entry allows you to retrieve your eggs every morning without ever having to go inside the cage. Comes complete with 4 laying stations, shelter area and easy lift lid for ease of cleaning. Add the Wood Hutch to the Universal Welded Wire Pen via Pop-out back panel for a complete home for up to 12 chickens.
- Retrieve your eggs from outside the cage
- 4 separate nesting areas
- Roof opens for easy cleaning