$5.99Contains pure Peppermint Oil and Geraniol, an herbal repellent tested by the University of Florida as an effective, NATURAL alternative to DEET. Also contains lemongrass and clove oils for an extra boost. This is a pleasant-smelling fragrance spray with a unique aroma consisting of refreshing peppermint, garden roses and creamy vanilla. When there are only a few nuisance bugs and the power of DEET is not required, Buggins provides relief from annoying insects, especially biting gnats (buffalo gnats) and other biting flies. If you're just sitting around the patio / BBQ for an hour or so and don't want to put on oily repellent, this stuff is simply fantastic!
- Unique formula uses plant-based active ingredients with no alcohol
- Vanilla Mint & Rose scent
- Overwhelming preferred for use in repelling buffalo gnats and black flies near rivers and streams
- Not sticky or greasy
- Can be safely reapplied often
- Does not need to be washed off
Ready-to-use formula in a tip-and-treat bottle provides control of existing weeds and grasses along buildings, sidewalks and driveways. One gallon covers up to 750 square feet without damage to blacktop.
This item is not for registered use in Arkansas, Arizona and Hawaii.
For polywire, polyrope, or high-tensile wire. Use 2 galvanized roofing nails or (2) No. 8 x 3/4" stainless screws (not included). Equine white. 25 per package.Learn More
- 7 inch width
- 1/4 inch thickness
- 40° sweep
- Fits 3/8 Bolt
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.