Heavier, more dependable return-chain guides. Specially-engineered and field proven to eliminate mechanical headaches common with return guides on other brand elevators - prevents sagging, catching, twisting and stretching - increases chain life.Conveyor-chain track has exclusive double-formed-bend design for extra rigidity. Prevents the sagging and bending common with other single-formed-bend tracks. Heavier, angle-iron connecting joints (1-1/4"x1-1/4") and hardened bolts prevent stretching - joints are quicker and easier to connect. Strongest structural design available. Bales should be "pulled toward" electric-motor drive end. However, if elevator is mounted on a transport, drive end must remain on the ground and "push bales".
*This unit does not come with the electric motor or pulley.Learn More
Field General's Cultipacker is great for getting those seeds into the soil, whether it is in you r yard, pasture, food plots. The cultipacker can be pulled with a ATV or a compact tractor with a ball hitch. It is easy to flip over from tires for transport to packer wheels to work the soil.
- 3/16" Steel Frame
- 1 7/8" Ball Hitch
- 48" Working Width
- Easy Flip Over
- 20 Individual Cast Iron Packer Wheels
- Greaseable Wheel Shaft Bearing
KING KUTTER'S COMPACT DISC has many features found only on the larger models. Strong square tube frame, 1” high carbon steel axles, maintenance free sealed bearings, 14” notched disc blades, and a unique pull tongue design that allows down pressure to be applied without the need for weights. The wheeled design is engineered for smooth transition from off-road transport to cutting position with just the turn of a handle. The 33” cutting width allows for easy transport to hard to reach areas and smaller patches of ground. Perfect for deep woods, wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivating, and yard prep work. This compact disc is easily pulled by 4-wheelers, garden tractors, and subcompact tractors using a 1-7/8” ball.
- Width: 48"
- Number of Blades: 14
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Ball Hitch: 1-7/8"
KING KUTTER'S ATV KULTI-PACKER is great for getting seeds into the soil, whether it is in your yard, pasture or food plot. It is easily flipped from tires to packer. It can be pulled by an ATV or sub-compact tractor.
- Width: 48"'
- Number of Packer Wheels: 21
Master Manufacturing 60 Gallon Trailer Sprayer with 2 GPM Delavan Pump & Deluxe Spray Gun SLE-21-060D-MM$849.97
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 2 GPM Delavan Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Deluxe 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
A compact, cabinet utility pump for use with above ground storage tanks. Includes a 2 year warranty. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings Heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box Carbon vanes and ceramic seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift, hose with static ground wire Mechanical totalizer Meter accuracy of ±1% (not for resale use), 3/4" Manual Nozzle, 2" threaded bung for tank openings, self-priming, Rain proof
Features & Benefits
- 19 GPM
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- 807C Meter
- 3/4" Manual Nozzle
NOTE: Stalls do not include wood or other filler material. Stall brackets and lumber kits sold separately. This unit features:
- Stall door can be mounted on either side of stall to allow the door to open from right or left hand side
- Available in 10′ or 12′
- 2-1/2″ bar spacing to ensure horse safety
- Convenient small grain opening
- Low maintenance, easily accessible, gossip gate allows air-flow through stall and to give easy access to the horse without entering stall
- Horizontal lumber easily installs and creates a stylish look in any barn
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish
Blue Mountain Attachment skid steer pallet forks offer great visibility on a heavy-duty frame. The 48” tines are 4,000 lb. capacity and are adjustable.
- Rail mount tines
- Easy to adjust
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Non-floating tines
- 48” tines
Tarter Super Stock equipment offers the heaviest walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate choice for livestock management of any type.
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 16' L x 114" H
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft. slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch. 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides. laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.