KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
Monitor up to 24 Rows with the Sensor-1 Fully Digital Population Monitor. See at a glance your Total or Average Population, Speed, Total or Field Acres, Seed Spacing, and Travel Distance. Has an Easy to Read Bar Graph and Backlit Digital Display. This Monitor is Die-Cast Aluminum and Comes with Sunshield, Mounting Bracket, Monitor Cable & Power Cord. Pinned for DICKEY-john.Learn More
The 4500 Series Landscape Rake is designed to produce a flat, even grade while removing large debris. Perfect for grading soil beds, livestock arenas, gravel driveways, cleaning up construction sites, and pasture renovation. It features 15” height with 5/16”x 1” high carbon spring steel teeth on 2” centers, and 7 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
Replace your Tractor Power with a Hydra Buddy Power Unit
- Free up your tractor for other uses
- Save money on fuel costs
- Save maintenance costs and running hours on your tractor
- Use to run grain augers, conveyors, dump wagons, position farm implements for maintenance and repair
- Engine: 5.0 HP Honda GC Series Engine
- Control Valve: Energy 3-way forward lock
- System Output: 11 GPM @ 900 PSI
- Hydraulic Tank: 5.6 Gallon Capacity
- Hydraulic Oil: Tractor Hydraulic Oil (SAE 10W) or Dextron III, (non-foaming)
- Hydraulic Filter: Spin-on type 25 Micron
- Hydraulic Couplers: 1-(1/2" Male) & 1-(1/2" Female), both quick disconnect type
- Shipping Weight: 165 lbs
- Dimensions: 30"L x 17.5"W x 25.75"H
Our Calf Creep Feeder in 1,000-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability and is available with or without cages.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 76" L x 6" D
Cage measures 92" x 43"
6 calf stall openings each measuring 17"Learn More
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable Disc Harrows
- Cast Bearings
- 1" Axles
- 7 1/2" Disc Spacing
- 2" X 3" Arms
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 6.5'
- Number of Blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Adjustment Settings: 3
- Ideal for grading driveways, filling potholes or reconditioning gravel roads
- Dual blade with box side for precision grading
- Extra length for improved leveling plus a 72″ grading width
- Hardened replaceable reversible cutting edge with 1/2 inch heavy-duty slides
- Ideal for tractors from 18 to 55 horsepower
- Category 1 quick hitch compatible
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat yellow finish only