The Generic RoundUp* of Choice Imitator® Plus is a non-selective, post emergent, systemic herbicide that provides broad-spectrum control of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees.
Functions and Benefits:
- Contains 41 percent Glyphosate
- Same Active Ingredient as RoundUp
- Use "over-the-top" on RoundUp Ready Corn, Cotton and Soybeans.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Automatic headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller is Quick Hitch compatible and includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 60"'
- Number of Tines: 42
- Approx. HP: 25-40
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY KUTTERS are designed to meet the needs of any tough job. It is constructed of extra heavy material, 8" I-Beam side rails, and a 3/16" single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing, this Kutter is built to perform. Each kutter has a splined cast iron gearbox, a shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch, a solid 3/4" thick steel plate blade carrier, a heavy duty wheel fork(s), a top link swivel, and adjustable laminated tail wheel(s).
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Gearbox Rating: 80 HP
- Deck Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Size" 1/2 x 4 x 30"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 78"
- Number of Blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
The box on this unit has a 25 bushel capacity. The chain conveyor and rear rotary blades enable the spreading of loaded manure.
- Tongue Extends 33 Inches In Front Of Box Frame
- Chain Driven Mechanisms
- Handy Lever Controls To Engage Chain & Rotary Blades
- Safety Shields For Ground Drive Mechanisms
- Corrosion Resistant Bed Floor
- Weight: 400 lbs. (Includes Crate)
- Width (Overall): 48”
- Height (Overall): 31”
- Length (Overall): 9 FT. 9”
- Box Dimensions: 72”L x 28”W x 18 1/2” H
The Classic Series has the traditional trademarked Lowe look while incorporating the latest in performance and durablity features. All of this at a lower price than the previous models.
NOTE: Lowe chain-reduction auger drive units come standard with a 2 9/16" diameter through- hardened round drive shaft. A 2" (51 mm) diameter hex drive shaft is optional.
Works very well in harder to penetrate soil. Often used on larger skid steer loaders and small backhoes. Will handle auger bits as large as 36 inches in certain digging conditions. Should have 14-25 gpm.Learn More
Field General's Sub Compact Finish Mowers are built with all the quality and features of larger finish mowers. The free floating flex hitch system, allows the mower to follow the contours of the ground to deliver and exceptional cut.Product Features
- Heavy Duty Steel Deck
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Gear Box
- Single Belt with Easy Adjustment System
- Turf Friendly - 4 Ply Pnuematic Tires
- Shielded PTO Shaft with Shear Pin
- Anti-Scarp Roller
- Fully Baffled Deck
- Easy Height Adjustment
- Rear Discharge Unit comes with chain guards as optional equipment
- Available in side and rear discharge units
Regular Price: $1,599.99
Special Price: $1,499.99
- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Measures 80" H x 42" W x 95" L
- Great for Tree Spraying and Orchard Spraying
- 60 Gallon Capacity
- Comet APS-41 Three Diaphragm Pump
- Honda GC 160 Engine
- Deluxe Orchard Spray Gun
- Adjusts from Straight Stream to Fog
- 25’ High Pressure 1/2” Hose
- 10 GPM @ 525 PSI
- Platform Dimensions are 26"W x 53"L