Prepare land for planting, incorporate fertilizer or landscape with the King Kutter Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller. It features a heavy-duty gear drive and rugged slip clutch to tackle even the toughest terrain. Each of the nine flanges has six tines to maximize the soil mix.
- 72 Inch Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller
- Heavy-duty gear drive & square tube frame
- Six tines per flange
- Nine flanges with a total of 54 tines
- 35-50 HP gearbox rating
- Includes a PTO shaft with heavy-duty slip clutch
- Category 1 hitch
- Other sizes/models available by special order
- Reverse Rotation Tiller
The King Kutter Skid Steer Rock Bucket finger tines, with 3 in. spacing, allow the dirt/sand and gravel to fall away while the rocks collect in the skeletal rock bucket. The rocks ride in a curved shaped pocket, that helps them from rolling out freely.
- Great for sifting, sorting and screening differently sized materials of many types .
- Rock or stone.
- 3" finger tine spacing.
- Tines and sides A50 steel.
- Top cross bar A50 steel.
- 75 inch bucket.
The Classic Series has the traditional trademarked Lowe look while incorporating the latest in performance and durablity features. All of this at a lower price than the previous models.
NOTE: Lowe chain-reduction auger drive units come standard with a 2 9/16" diameter through- hardened round drive shaft. A 2" (51 mm) diameter hex drive shaft is optional.
Ideal for 16-25 gpm range. With a large-displacement hydraulic motor, this drive is ideal for large skid-steer loaders , backhoe loaders, and larger mini-excavators. This unit will handle auger bits up to 36 inch diameter in many conditions.Learn More
- A-frame and gearbox assembly can be reversed for reverse rotation.
- Machine can be offset to either side or center.
- A-frame extended for smoother operation.
- #4 metric torque limiter driveshaft to protect tractor and implement.
- Removable tine shaft and tines.
- Adjustable skid shoes.
- For tractors 25-50 HP
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with a light cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
Ornamental windmill comes with the wooden tower, 73" windmill head, crankshaft and mounting assembly, tail arms and tail fins. Looks great and will impress everyone who sees it!Learn More
The Hedgehog is the ultimate tool for removing unwanted brush, trees or wood posts.
- Land owners and developers.
- Parks and forestry departments.
- Township and county maintainers.
- Fencing contractors.
Clear pastures, ditches, shelterbelts and CRP land quickly and permanently. Pull small trees and brush out by the roots, to prevent regrowth. No need for chains, sawing or expensive chemicals. Remove hedgerows and eradicate invasive noxious shrubs, weeds and vines without touching them. Pull out wood fence posts, up to 8” diameter. Rugged design, with no moving parts. Heavy beveled tines assure positive lifting action. Multi-width openings provide for infinite diameters of trees or posts, from 1/4” to 8”. Attaches to tractor loader or skid-steer with Universal Quick-Tach brackets.
Spacing of Tines 3"-8" (6-203 mm) Width 65" (1651 mm) Height 37" (940 mm) Length 21.375" (543 mm) Weight 330 lb (141 kg) Lift Capacity Up to 4,000 lb (1814 kg) Mounting Universal quick-tach
This compact, cost-effective unit lets you analyze grain moisture, temperature, and test weight anywhere on the farm. The GAC 500XT gives you elevator-quality testing right no your farm. This unit is semi-portable so you can take it from field to field. The GAC 500 XT has an available library of 450 grain calibrations and comes preloaded with 10 languages (others are available).
For fast, accurate moisture testing, you can't beat the GAC®500 XT: Just choose a grain, load the hopper, and press a button.
- Easy to use
- ±0.2 moisture repeatability
- Cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Stores up to 16 calibrations
- More than 450 calibrations available for download
- 110/220 volt, DC converter, or cigarette lighter power sources
- Preloaded with 10 languages (others available)
- Measurement method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale
- Moisture range: 5-45% (depending on grain calibrations)
- Grain temperature: 32-122° F (0-50° C)
- Temperature difference: 36° F (20° C) instrument to grain sample
- Temperature compensation: automatic
- Moisture repeatability: ±0.2% (depending on application)
- Moisture resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Grain sample: whole grain
- Sample size: 250 gr. (approx. for cereal grains)
- Display: LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- Height: 13.5 in. (34.5 cm)
- Width: 10.25 in. (26.5 cm)
- Depth: 13.75 in. (35 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.78 kg)
- Measured parameters: moisture, temperature, test weight
- Calibrations: 16, user defined
- Operating temperature: 41-113° F (5-45° C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power supply: wall mount adapter, 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 0.4A max 6-volt vehicle adapter, 12-24 VDC
The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Automatic headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 20” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
A well-conditioned arena enhances performance and decreases the chance of injury. Different equine events often require different ground conditions. The ability to condition the ground so that it is suitable for a variety of events requires the right dirt, the right moisture level, and the right equipment. These three things work together to create the optimal firmness and depth required for peak performance. The opportunity to experiment or adapt to changing conditions or demands is often determined by the versatility of the arena groomer and the expertise of the operator.
Priefert’s ArenaMaster™ eliminates expensive hydraulics and allows operators to break packed ground, pulverize clumps of dirt, and leave consistent footing; often in a single pass. Offset rows of S-tines provide multiple points for ground breaking efficiency and to minimize large clods. Penetration depth can be regulated by changing the tractor’s top link, lift control height, and/or the ArenaMaster’s™ leveling bar adjustment. The leveling bar also aids in the breaking clods, leveling high spots, and filling in holes. The trailing “Clump Buster” further pulverizes dirt clods and packs the sub-surface for consistent footing; it also fluffs the top layer of dirt to ensure a smooth surface, suitable for any practice or competitive arena.
The heavy “Push/Drag” box blade is a unique feature of the ArenaMaster™. For increased tine penetration, leave the blade in the “up” position; for maximum dirt moving, leave the blade in the “down” position or let the blade “float” for a more level, terrain-conforming finish. An additional feature of the Push/Drag when pinned in the “down” position, is that it can be used to push dirt when the tractor is in reverse. This feature comes in handy for back-filling roping boxes or moving dirt into corners or other hard-to-reach places. Available in a 6’ or 8’ width, Priefert’s ArenaMaster™ features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Designed to receive 7/8” pins in the bottom and ¾” pins at the top – Pins NOT included
- Replacement S-tines and tine points are available
- Arena Master features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish