- 2-year warranty
- Accuracy rating within +/- 1%
- Designed for permanent installations under manual squeeze chutes
- Hot-dip galvanized to resist corrosion
- Recommended for use with Priefert S04 squeeze chute with HD1010B brackets
- Strong and durable construction ensures long term reliability
- 6600 lbs. total weighing capacity
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 46"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 75 lbs
Priefert’s number one selling squeeze chute of all time, the S04 heavy duty Squeeze Chute helps take the “work” out of working cattle. Designed to be “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy,” this chute offers a number of features that make it one of the safest chutes on the market for animals and operators. With Priefert's patented “Infinite Locking System” (which is Guaranteed for Life), cattle are always controlled by the lock, rather than by the strength of the operator. Never before has a manual squeeze chute been so easy to operate. A single individual can control the tailgate, headgate, squeeze and side exit from one spot with minimal effort. This chute is contoured to fit cattle and the headgate self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. This, coupled with the “floating floor” adjustment and the split tailgate, makes this chute ideal for working cattle of all sizes. With multiple access points, the S04 gives you total control of your herd for all your cattle working needs.
- Designed to be user friendly, all levers and handles are located so that a single individual can operate the headgate, tailgate, squeeze, and side exit from one spot with minimal effort.
- Headgate locks and Side Squeeze locks are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This infinite locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 91 Headgate operates in manual or automatic catch mode. To set the automatic catch, move the auto-catch lever to activate the spring, and then use the self-catching lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths. The sides of the headgate are contoured to fit securely around the neck of the animal.
- Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches, and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- “Floating Floor” adjustment allows the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds with the pull of an overhead lever. No more digging through the mud and manure required! When not in use, the adjustment lever is stored over the top of the chute so it is not in the operator’s way.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release rope. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return lever to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute. When not in use, the return lever is stored of the top of the chute, held in place with a gravity latch.
- The “split tailgate” features dual controls to allow operation of the tail gate from the front or rear of the chute. The simple pull of a pin disengages half of the tailgate to create a “calf-sized” entry into the chute. Put the pin back in place to resume split tailgate action.
- This tailgate will lock in the closed position to secure the animal inside the chute. It will also lock in the open position to allow easy access for palpation and artificial insemination.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
- This design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parrallel to the chute so its not in the operator's way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above and out of the operator's way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Lubricate locks and all moving parts before each use with a light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Comes standard with the HG91 Manual/Automatic Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
Specifications Overall Height 80" Overall Length 94.5" Overall Width (including handles) 53" Inside Height 62.5" (floor to inside top of the tailgate frame) Inside Length 87" Inside Width 24" at the Belly Pipe, 30" at the bend of the contoured side panels Weight 1210 lbs. (all weights appropriate) Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 17 No-Drip Fan Nozzles
- Quick Exchange Nozzle Bodies
- Folding Wet Boom Design
- 3 Section Control
- Round-up® Ready
- Pump Not Included
- Inline Strainer"
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- Heavy Duty Spray Gun
- Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve
- Briggs and Stratton Engine
- 6 Roller Delavan Pump
- Round-up® Ready"
The box on this unit has a 25 bushel capacity. The chain conveyor and rear rotary blades enable the spreading of loaded manure.
- Tongue Extends 33 Inches In Front Of Box Frame
- Chain Driven Mechanisms
- Handy Lever Controls To Engage Chain & Rotary Blades
- Safety Shields For Ground Drive Mechanisms
- Corrosion Resistant Bed Floor
- Weight: 400 lbs. (Includes Crate)
- Width (Overall): 48”
- Height (Overall): 31”
- Length (Overall): 9 FT. 9”
- Box Dimensions: 72”L x 28”W x 18 1/2” H
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 78"
- Number of Blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
Model XR-35 trencher - 36" depth x 8" wide - single standard chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 120-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
The manual chute is the heaviest and most well built chute on the market. This chute is the best value for anyone looking to purchase a quality roping chute. The chute will provide a quiet and reliable operation for any roping setup.
- Ideal for releasing steers for personal or competition ropings
- Quiet front and rear operation gates
- A unique slanted front headgate
- Coordinated front and rear door closing, which prevents any accidental animal loss
- Sure-stop opening mechanism prevents any door bounce back on release
- No outboard springs on the doors to interfere with people, animals, or chute operation
- Doors will open easily no matter how much pressure is applied to them
- Grease zerks on pivot points
- Easy one-handed operation for both tailgate release and opening/closing - chute can be operated from either side
- All doors and gates can be easily operated from horseback
- Faster cycle times than any chute on the market
- Front gate has extra clearance at the bottom to keep doors out of the dirt and mud
- Rear doors feature top float and extra ground clearance to keep out of the dirt and mud and provide gliding action
- All-in-one fully protected, hidden spring latches, and electronic modules
- Dimensions: 93" L x 38" W x 65" H
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 6' 9" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Standard Hanger 24" Notched Front Discs with 10" Spacing, 670-S17-1024CO$8,362.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights