The Pregscan from Animark will change the way you take care of pregant large animals. With the ability to detect pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding, and monitor throughout gestation. With a 98% accuracy, and being able to detect pregancy as quickly as 1 minute per animal, this product is a must have. By allowing you to quickly identify animals in your herd that are bred or open, you will be able to increase productivity and increase profitability.
- For use with Horse or Cattle
- Detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories (carry case, cable, charger, manual, and sensor) and training DVD.
- Portable and ready for heavy use.
The all gear drive, 6 tines per flang, slip clutch protected PTO shaft, and the heavy duty reinforced frame make this the ideal Reverse Rotation Gear Drive Rotary Tiller for any situation.
- Working Width-60in
- Number Of Blades-42
- Number Of Flanges-7
- Approx. Weight-639
- Recommended PTO HP-25-40
- Protection-Slip Clutch
The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Automatic headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Measures 80" H x 42" W x 95" L
$3,099.97Powder River System 2000 16' Single Gate Center Feed Tub 007-50840 Learn More
KING KUTTER'S FREE FLOATING FLEX-HITCH REAR DISCHARGE FINISHING MOWERS lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all King Kutter free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. King Kutter's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Blade Size: 1/4" x 2" x 20"
- Bade Tip Speed - FPM: 18,463
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.50
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 7' 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blade with Manual Offset & Tilt with Hydualic Angle 8500-RMB-84MHM$2,075.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
The Hedgehog is the ultimate tool for removing unwanted brush, trees or wood posts.
- Land owners and developers.
- Parks and forestry departments.
- Township and county maintainers.
- Fencing contractors.
Clear pastures, ditches, shelterbelts and CRP land quickly and permanently. Pull small trees and brush out by the roots, to prevent regrowth. No need for chains, sawing or expensive chemicals. Remove hedgerows and eradicate invasive noxious shrubs, weeds and vines without touching them. Pull out wood fence posts, up to 8” diameter. Rugged design, with no moving parts. Heavy beveled tines assure positive lifting action. Multi-width openings provide for infinite diameters of trees or posts, from 1/4” to 8”. Attaches to tractor loader or skid-steer with Universal Quick-Tach brackets.
Spacing of Tines 3"-8" (6-203 mm) Width 65" (1651 mm) Height 37" (940 mm) Length 21.375" (543 mm) Weight 330 lb (141 kg) Lift Capacity Up to 4,000 lb (1814 kg) Mounting Universal quick-tach
- Great for Tree Spraying and Orchard Spraying
- 60 Gallon Capacity
- Comet APS-41 Three Diaphragm Pump
- Honda GC 160 Engine
- Deluxe Orchard Spray Gun
- Adjusts from Straight Stream to Fog
- 25’ High Pressure 1/2” Hose
- 10 GPM @ 525 PSI
- Platform Dimensions are 26"W x 53"L
Ruggedly constructed with 6 or 8 inch diameter seamless tubing, the Hydra Fold Auger is designed to fit most farmers' needs. The big 8 inch auger will deliver up to 40 bushels of corn per minute, and the 6 inch auger will handle 8 bushel of seed per minute.Product Features
- Powered by tractor hydraulic system ...eliminates belts, chains, and gears.
- Finger-tip flow control at both discharge end and tractor seat.
- Variable delivery speed auger swings 180° and folds for narrow or low clearances...available in 11, 14 and 16 foot lengths.
- Easily mounted ...on and off in minutes
Let your tractor power fill your planter with fertilizer and seed or livestock feeder with grains from your gravity flow wagon quickly and easily with the patented Hydra Fold Auger. The self-centering, free swinging design won't bind because it has no gears, belts, or chains to cause trouble. It saves your back while it speeds the jobs you want done in a hurry.Quickly Installed
Adaptable to single or double action hydraulic systems, the complete unit can be installed the first time on almost any make gravity flow wagon in less than an hour. Because it is mounted on just two pins, it is on or off in two minutes or less.Easy to Operate
Finger-tip controls at both the discharge end and the tractor, plus variable delivery speed makes it easy for the operator to fill grain drill or planter boxes without waste or spillage. The hopper is practically self-emptying and the auger (available in 11, 14 or 16 foot lengths) swings 180 degrees to allow discharging from ground level up to 13 feet. The auger folds out of the way when not in use for easy transport.Filling Planter with Fertilizer
Use Model HF-11 for 4 row wide or 6 row narrow; Model HF-14 for IHC air planters. Auger does not have to be cleaned out between fillings.Filling Drill With Seed
Auger discharge height is adjustable, and swings easily to fill drill hopper. Flow is controlled at the discharge end of the auger. Note Hydra-Fold's patented way of mounting auger below the hopper; no spilling and no waste. This results in nearly complete clean-out of the hopper. It also elminates the churning action of an auger operating in an open container.Filling Planter With Seed
HF-14 Auger filling seed hoppers on 12 row IHC planter with soybeans. Wagon does not have to be moved to fill both hoppers.Unloading Into Wagon
Mount the 8" auger on your gravity box and covert it into a grain cart during harvest. Hoppers are available to fit most all makes of gravity boxes on the market.Transferring into Trucks
Big 8" auger handles up to 40 bushels dry corn per minute. Wet grain will be slightly less, depending on moisture. Ideal for moving grain from combine to trucks during harvest or loading grain from storage bin to trucks for delivery to market.Versatile
If the farmer wants to handle grain, seed, and fertilizer, the 8" unit may be used by restricting the intake opening when handling seed or fertilizer.Learn More