Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 8' 4" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 24" Notched Discs with 10" Spacing, 098920486$10,156.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR14 - 48" Depth X 5" Width Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 445$5,749.97
The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Flex Back: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’
The stump bucket with grapple is made for multiple applications– works great for removing stumps, trees and rocks. You can also use it to dig trenches, cut firewood, and load logs. The stump bucket w/grapple comes complete with a 2-1/2 inch x 8 inch cylinder and hoses specially designed for this attachment. Optional weld on teeth. Also available without grapple.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 78"
- Number of Blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
This is an upgraded system that includes 2 color powder coating of the tower and windmill head as well as a personalized tailfin.
The Deluxe package gives you two diffuser locations and extra weighted airline so you can effectively aerate larger ponds or ponds that are shallow (5-8' in depth).
The telescopic pole windmill system is ideal for ¼ acre to 3 acre ponds that are in public domain - such as golf courses or municipal ponds. The tower is designed like a 25 Ft tall light post and its modern style has attracted many residential and rural pond owners as well.
The tower design hides all airline which goes down from the compressor through the tower and it prevents any one from climbing the tower as well. Each system comes in three segments with an hinge system at the base for ease of assembly and installation.
- Telescopic Pole Windmill, 100' of Non-Weighted Airline, 200' of Weighted Airline, 2-Way Selector Valve, 2 Airstones, 2 Foot Valves, 2 Airstone Housing Buckets, 2 Duck Decoy Markers and 3 Hose Connector Packs).
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Use for manure and hay/straw clean-up. Plus this manure fork can also be used for light brush clearing. Large round tine design makes for easy after use wash-down.Product Specifications
- 9 Tines
- Height: 32.5"
- Depth: 34"
- Usable Tine Length: 26.75"
- Replaceable Tines
Model 1200 Classic chain reduction drive with 2-9/16" round shaft. Price incudes mini-loader mount, hoses or couplers. Hydraulic flow 10-20GPM- Max PSI 3,300Learn More
The King Kutter Skid Steer Side Flow bucket, is designed as a light material bucket attachment with dual side discharge. The bucket allows material to be scooped up and moved out through one of two side discharge openings. The operator rotates and lowers the attachment to become a bucket able to scoop material up and then rotates and raises to become a spreader/feeder. The side flow bucket has three orbit motors, one to run the beater bar which helps to prevent material bridging and two to operate the flexible track that sends the material out the right or left side opening. Buckets come in widths of 84".Learn More
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Terminator: Recommended for hard, dry digging conditions and rock, 5 & 6 inch (127 & 152 mm) trench widths are available