KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller is Quick Hitch compatible and includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 60"'
- Number of Tines: 42
- Approx. HP: 25-40
Elliptical Tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The elliptical tank lowers the center of gravity to enhance stability and visibility. The tanks feature a standard 2-1/2” collection sump on the bottom for full drain out. An 8-1/2” deep sump option is available on five sizes. Sump is located directly under the lid on standard tanks, but a center sump option is available on tanks from 500-1250 gallons. These tanks require the bottom to be fully supported with a cradle for use. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,600 Gallons
- Weight - 439 Pounds
- Dimensions - 78x92x60
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- 2-year warranty
- Accuracy rating within +/- 1%
- Designed for permanent installations under manual squeeze chutes
- Hot-dip galvanized to resist corrosion
- Recommended for use with Priefert S04 squeeze chute with HD1010B brackets
- Strong and durable construction ensures long term reliability
- 6600 lbs. total weighing capacity
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 46"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 75 lbs
This King Kutter XB Xtra Gear Driven Rotary Tiller has all the quality features of the full size tillers. The heavy-duty frame and six tines per flange produce a better seedbed. They provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose, textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion.
- 54 In. XBX Rotary Tiller - TG-54-XBX-OK
- Category 1 hitch
- 20-35 recommended HP
- 36 tines
- Oversized shafts & gears
- Strong, balanced rotor shaft
- Large bearings with protective seals
- Extra long A-frame with back braces
- Heat treated, long-wearing tines
- Six L-shaped tines per flange
- Shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch
- Well balanced to eliminate vibration
- Adjustable skids for depth control
- Connects to 3-point, 540 RPM tractor
- Torque tube frame to absorb shock loads
- Frame welded for strength, not bolted
- Support stand for easier hook up
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Cutting Height: 4.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 60 HP
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 30"
Aquifer Low Profile Cistern Tanks strong, durable, quality construction is designed for bulk collection and storage of potable or non-potable water. Tanks can be used in below and above ground applications. Aquifers can be buried up to 28″ deep and can be backfilled empty.
- Description - 1000 Gallon Low Profile Cistern w/Burial Lid
- Weight - 559 Pounds
- Dimensions - 98 x 111 x 36
- Great for Tree Spraying and Orchard Spraying
- 60 Gallon Capacity
- Comet APS-41 Three Diaphragm Pump
- Honda GC 160 Engine
- Deluxe Orchard Spray Gun
- Adjusts from Straight Stream to Fog
- 25’ High Pressure 1/2” Hose
- 10 GPM @ 525 PSI
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Heavy Duty 3" Square Tubing Frame
- 7 1/2" Blade Spacing
- Easy Cutting Angle Adjustments
- 1" Steel Axle
- High Carbon Steel Disc Blades