Drastically reduces the risk of injury by eliminating the need for ladders and buckets to stand on when using hand-held chainsaws, bow saws or pole saws.
Constructed of heavy duty square tubing that is double walled at the cutting edge with a single piece hardened alloy steel chainbar.
Eliminates the need to hire a costly professional to come and trim your trees.
- Mounts directly to front end loader of your tractor, skid loader or backhoe and easily attaches by one person.
- Trims limbs up to 8 feet higher than your loader can reach.
- Chain bar is built from a single piece of hardened alloy steel.
- Equipped with a self-oiling system.
- Reversible motor helps back the saw out of a pinch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge.
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included for easy attachment to your tractor's quick connect system.
Specifications Length: 102 in. Width: 11 in. Height: 9 in. Weight: 86 lbs.
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 7' 6" 377 Series Disc Harrow with 20" Notched Front Blades and 20" Round Rear Blades 377-24-20CF77$1,674.97
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 20” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
Ruggedly constructed with 6 or 8 inch diameter seamless tubing, the Hydra Fold Auger is designed to fit most farmers' needs. The big 8 inch auger will deliver up to 40 bushels of corn per minute, and the 6 inch auger will handle 8 bushel of seed per minute.Product Features
- Powered by tractor hydraulic system ...eliminates belts, chains, and gears.
- Finger-tip flow control at both discharge end and tractor seat.
- Variable delivery speed auger swings 180° and folds for narrow or low clearances...available in 11, 14 and 16 foot lengths.
- Easily mounted ...on and off in minutes
Let your tractor power fill your planter with fertilizer and seed or livestock feeder with grains from your gravity flow wagon quickly and easily with the patented Hydra Fold Auger. The self-centering, free swinging design won't bind because it has no gears, belts, or chains to cause trouble. It saves your back while it speeds the jobs you want done in a hurry.Quickly Installed
Adaptable to single or double action hydraulic systems, the complete unit can be installed the first time on almost any make gravity flow wagon in less than an hour. Because it is mounted on just two pins, it is on or off in two minutes or less.Easy to Operate
Finger-tip controls at both the discharge end and the tractor, plus variable delivery speed makes it easy for the operator to fill grain drill or planter boxes without waste or spillage. The hopper is practically self-emptying and the auger (available in 11, 14 or 16 foot lengths) swings 180 degrees to allow discharging from ground level up to 13 feet. The auger folds out of the way when not in use for easy transport.Filling Planter with Fertilizer
Use Model HF-11 for 4 row wide or 6 row narrow; Model HF-14 for IHC air planters. Auger does not have to be cleaned out between fillings.Filling Drill With Seed
Auger discharge height is adjustable, and swings easily to fill drill hopper. Flow is controlled at the discharge end of the auger. Note Hydra-Fold's patented way of mounting auger below the hopper; no spilling and no waste. This results in nearly complete clean-out of the hopper. It also elminates the churning action of an auger operating in an open container.Filling Planter With Seed
HF-14 Auger filling seed hoppers on 12 row IHC planter with soybeans. Wagon does not have to be moved to fill both hoppers.Learn More
This stout Rotary Tiller will allow you to work the toughest ground with ease. This solid tiller features a cast iron center gearbox that requires a 25-60 HP tractor. The gear driven side gearbox with heavy-duty slip clutch driveline allows this tiller to rip through any type of soil surface. Six self sharpening heat treated tines per flange with adjustable runners makes even the toughest job seem simple. This product is quick-hitch compatible and features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Heavy-duty, all gear driven, drive line
- Oil bath lubrication
- Self sharpening heat treated cutting tines
- Adjustable runners
- Working depths from 1" to 4"
- Category I hookup
- Comes with heavy-duty PTO shaft and slip clutch
- Easily remove tine shaft
- 25-60 HP required
- Measures 38" H x 79" W x 28" L
3 Point Carrier, Category 1 & 2, Saddle and Straps, Roller Pump Kit w/Strainer & 8 Way Selector Valve or PTO Centrifugal Pump Kit w/1-1/4” Suction Hose, 8-Way Selector Valve, Strainer, Hoses.
(Less Pump) Agitator Kit, 8 or 10 Row Boom Assy. w/Vari-Spacing Nylon Nozzles w/Tips,
200 or 300 gallon Polyethylene Tank, w/(1) 3/4” & (1) 1-1/4” Bottom Fittings
- Complete 200 Gallon Sprayer
- (1) BB-32 3 Point Carrier
- (1) 38-200SB Saddle and Strap Assembly
- (1) 5169004 200 Gallon Poly Tank
- (1) 715-LP Pump & Hose Kit Less Pump
- (1) 814 Agitator, Kit
- (1) 257-8 Boom Assembly
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 90"
- Number of Blades: 24
- Blade Diameter: 20"
360 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters feature a 60 HP slip clutch protected gearbox. They are constructed with a 10 gauge top deck and 7 gauge side skirt material for added strength and durability. Available in 5’ and 6’ cutting widths both with a Category I hitch. If you want a cutter that will perform and last, this is the cutter you have been looking for.
- Cat I Hitch
- 10 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 7 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 60 HP Gearbox
- Slip Clutch Protected
- Available in 5’ and 6’ Widths
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’
- A-frame and gearbox assembly can be reversed for reverse rotation.
- Machine can be offset to either side or center.
- A-frame extended for smoother operation.
- #4 metric torque limiter driveshaft to protect tractor and implement.
- Removable tine shaft and tines.
- Adjustable skid shoes.
- For tractors 25-50 HP
The Classic Series has the traditional trademarked Lowe look while incorporating the latest in performance and durablity features. All of this at a lower price than the previous models.
NOTE: Lowe chain-reduction auger drive units come standard with a 2 9/16" diameter through- hardened round drive shaft. A 2" (51 mm) diameter hex drive shaft is optional.
Ideal for 16-25 gpm range. With a large-displacement hydraulic motor, this drive is ideal for large skid-steer loaders , backhoe loaders, and larger mini-excavators. This unit will handle auger bits up to 36 inch diameter in many conditions.Learn More