Regular Price: $2,199.99
Special Price: $1,999.99
Are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5,6 and 7 ft models. Now available in 7 ft model with 3-point, CAT. 1 or 2 straddle hitch. The 4 ft model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- 50-65 HP Required
- Category 1 or Category 2
- Straddle Hitch
- Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch
- 6 tines per flange
- Heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. This tiller is a forward rotating tiller.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 54
- Approx. HP: 35-50
The all gear drive, 6 tines per flang, slip clutch protected PTO shaft, and the heavy duty reinforced frame make this the ideal Reverse Rotation Gear Drive Rotary Tiller for any situation.
- Working Width-60in
- Number Of Blades-42
- Number Of Flanges-7
- Approx. Weight-639
- Recommended PTO HP-25-40
- Protection-Slip Clutch
Whether your grooming job is a simple estate or you need real cutting power in a commercial setting, Taylor-Way has a Heavy Duty Estate Groomer to fit your needs. The 3000/3100 Series have all the features you’re looking for, at a price that makes them affordable.
Each Groomer has been designed for commercial grade performance, better cutting quality with minimum power required, and most importantly… easy maintenance. Our development team has put several years of experience into making Taylor-Way Groomers the number one choice in the industry.
Whether you choose the side discharge design with hinged discharge chute or the rear discharge that allows close trimming around trees and landscaping, both feature high blade tip speeds and under-deck baffling for clean discharge of cut material.
Available in two sizes, these groomers can mow small or large areas with minimal time and effort. Multiple height settings and optional anti-scalp rollers provide a professional cut finish even on rough terrain while the baffling maintains excellent distribution of clippings.
The 3000/3100 Series Estate Groomer have accessible settings, parts and grease fittings for the ultimate in ease and cutting results. Take a close look at the features Taylor-Way has to offer.Features:
- Full Floating Category I 3-pt hitch, with adjustable lower link arms with settings to match different rear tractor sizes
- Interchangeable caster wheel arms with greaseable, replaceable bushings
- Simple cutting height settings, obtained by adding or removing adjustment spacers
- Fully shielded drive line is standard on all models. Three section belt cover to allow easier service access
- Easy, accessible grease fittings on all major wear points
- Heavy duty 7 Gauge deck for durability and a smooth finish cut, even in thick, conditions
- Strong 1.25” diameter pivot shafts, on wheel forks for long life and positive castering
- Large 10” diameter gauge wheels, with choice of solid or pneumatic tires
- Anti-scalp roller to maintain a smooth cut on uneven terrainLearn More
This compact, cost-effective unit lets you analyze grain moisture, temperature, and test weight anywhere on the farm. The GAC 500XT gives you elevator-quality testing right no your farm. This unit is semi-portable so you can take it from field to field. The GAC 500 XT has an available library of 450 grain calibrations and comes preloaded with 10 languages (others are available).
For fast, accurate moisture testing, you can't beat the GAC®500 XT: Just choose a grain, load the hopper, and press a button.
- Easy to use
- ±0.2 moisture repeatability
- Cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Stores up to 16 calibrations
- More than 450 calibrations available for download
- 110/220 volt, DC converter, or cigarette lighter power sources
- Preloaded with 10 languages (others available)
- Measurement method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale
- Moisture range: 5-45% (depending on grain calibrations)
- Grain temperature: 32-122° F (0-50° C)
- Temperature difference: 36° F (20° C) instrument to grain sample
- Temperature compensation: automatic
- Moisture repeatability: ±0.2% (depending on application)
- Moisture resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Grain sample: whole grain
- Sample size: 250 gr. (approx. for cereal grains)
- Display: LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- Height: 13.5 in. (34.5 cm)
- Width: 10.25 in. (26.5 cm)
- Depth: 13.75 in. (35 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.78 kg)
- Measured parameters: moisture, temperature, test weight
- Calibrations: 16, user defined
- Operating temperature: 41-113° F (5-45° C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power supply: wall mount adapter, 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 0.4A max 6-volt vehicle adapter, 12-24 VDC
The Hedgehog is the ultimate tool for removing unwanted brush, trees or wood posts.
- Land owners and developers.
- Parks and forestry departments.
- Township and county maintainers.
- Fencing contractors.
Clear pastures, ditches, shelterbelts and CRP land quickly and permanently. Pull small trees and brush out by the roots, to prevent regrowth. No need for chains, sawing or expensive chemicals. Remove hedgerows and eradicate invasive noxious shrubs, weeds and vines without touching them. Pull out wood fence posts, up to 8” diameter. Rugged design, with no moving parts. Heavy beveled tines assure positive lifting action. Multi-width openings provide for infinite diameters of trees or posts, from 1/4” to 8”. Attaches to tractor loader or skid-steer with Universal Quick-Tach brackets.
Spacing of Tines 3"-8" (6-203 mm) Width 65" (1651 mm) Height 37" (940 mm) Length 21.375" (543 mm) Weight 330 lb (141 kg) Lift Capacity Up to 4,000 lb (1814 kg) Mounting Universal quick-tach
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blade with Manual Offset, Angle, and Tilt 8500-RMB-96MMM$1,841.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
Includes 24; Windmill, Airstone, 100' 1/2" Airline and foot valveLearn More