KING KUTTER II GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5, and 6 ft. models. The 4 ft. model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 54
- Number of Flanges: 9
- The depth is adjustable with the maximum cutting depth of 8”
- Recommended for tractors with 35-50 HP
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. This tiller is a forward rotating tiller.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 54
- Approx. HP: 35-50
Ruggedly constructed with 6 or 8 inch diameter seamless tubing, the Hydra Fold Auger is designed to fit most farmers' needs. The big 8 inch auger will deliver up to 40 bushels of corn per minute, and the 6 inch auger will handle 8 bushel of seed per minute.Product Features
- Powered by tractor hydraulic system ...eliminates belts, chains, and gears.
- Finger-tip flow control at both discharge end and tractor seat.
- Variable delivery speed auger swings 180° and folds for narrow or low clearances...available in 11, 14 and 16 foot lengths.
- Easily mounted ...on and off in minutes
Let your tractor power fill your planter with fertilizer and seed or livestock feeder with grains from your gravity flow wagon quickly and easily with the patented Hydra Fold Auger. The self-centering, free swinging design won't bind because it has no gears, belts, or chains to cause trouble. It saves your back while it speeds the jobs you want done in a hurry.Quickly Installed
Adaptable to single or double action hydraulic systems, the complete unit can be installed the first time on almost any make gravity flow wagon in less than an hour. Because it is mounted on just two pins, it is on or off in two minutes or less.Easy to Operate
Finger-tip controls at both the discharge end and the tractor, plus variable delivery speed makes it easy for the operator to fill grain drill or planter boxes without waste or spillage. The hopper is practically self-emptying and the auger (available in 11, 14 or 16 foot lengths) swings 180 degrees to allow discharging from ground level up to 13 feet. The auger folds out of the way when not in use for easy transport.Filling Planter with Fertilizer
Use Model HF-11 for 4 row wide or 6 row narrow; Model HF-14 for IHC air planters. Auger does not have to be cleaned out between fillings.Filling Drill With Seed
Auger discharge height is adjustable, and swings easily to fill drill hopper. Flow is controlled at the discharge end of the auger. Note Hydra-Fold's patented way of mounting auger below the hopper; no spilling and no waste. This results in nearly complete clean-out of the hopper. It also elminates the churning action of an auger operating in an open container.Filling Planter With Seed
HF-14 Auger filling seed hoppers on 12 row IHC planter with soybeans. Wagon does not have to be moved to fill both hoppers.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S FREE FLOATING FLEX-HITCH REAR DISCHARGE FINISHING MOWERS lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all King Kutter free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. King Kutter's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Blade Size: 1/4" x 2" x 20"
- Bade Tip Speed - FPM: 18,463
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.50
The all gear drive, 6 tines per flang, slip clutch protected PTO shaft, and the heavy duty reinforced frame make this the ideal Reverse Rotation Gear Drive Rotary Tiller for any situation.
- Working Width-60in
- Number Of Blades-42
- Number Of Flanges-7
- Approx. Weight-639
- Recommended PTO HP-25-40
- Protection-Slip Clutch
Using hydraulic muscle for bale handling is not limited to large machinery. Now you can do a big job with a little loader. This model helps dairy farms, horse ranches, landscapers, or construction crews with their hay or straw handling chores. The model 50 will handle five bales. If you want to automate your hay handling, but don't have a large loader, or need the maneuverability of a skid-loader, this is your answer.
Length (overal) 41.5" (1054mm) Length (usable) 33.5" (851mm) Width 70" (1778mm) Height 21" (533mm) Weight 230lbs (104kg) No. of Hooks 10 Bale capacity 5-14x18" (356x457mm)
- Designed for tough applications around the farm or in the field
- Portable hydraulic power unit replaces tractor power for large hydraulic implements, conveyors and grain augers
- Positions farm implements for repair and maintenance
- 9 HP Honda GX engine with 7 GPM Barnes pump delivers 1450 PSI system output
- Includes a 10-gallon hydraulic tank
- 1/2in. male and 1/2in. female quick-connect hydraulic couplers and durable powder-coat finish
- Saves fuel and lowers tractor hours and maintenance costs
- Hydraulic lines have 3000-lb. burst capacity
- Optional wheel kit sold separately. U.S.A
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blade with Manual Offset, Angle, and Tilt 8500-RMB-96MMM$1,841.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
Aquifer Low Profile Cistern Tanks strong, durable, quality construction is designed for bulk collection and storage of potable or non-potable water. Tanks can be used in below and above ground applications. Aquifers can be buried up to 28″ deep and can be backfilled empty.
- Description - 1500 Gallon Low Profile Cistern w/Burial Lid
- Weight - 702 Pounds
- Dimensions - 98 x 111 x 48
- A-frame and gearbox assembly can be reversed for reverse rotation.
- Machine can be offset to either side or center.
- A-frame extended for smoother operation.
- #4 metric torque limiter driveshaft to protect tractor and implement.
- Removable tine shaft and tines.
- Adjustable skid shoes.