For a limited time, get a FREE Leatherman Super Tool 300 when you buy the Dickey-John GAC 500XT! Just add this item to your cart and the Leatherman tool will be added at no cost.
This compact, cost-effective unit lets you analyze grain moisture, temperature, and test weight anywhere on the farm. The GAC 500XT gives you elevator-quality testing right no your farm. This unit is semi-portable so you can take it from field to field. The GAC 500 XT has an available library of 450 grain calibrations and comes preloaded with 10 languages (others are avilable).
For fast, accurate moisture testing, you can't beat the GAC®500 XT: Just choose a grain, load the hopper, and press a button.
- Easy to use
- ±0.2 moisture repeatability
- Cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Stores up to 16 calibrations
- More than 450 calibrations available for download
- 110/220 volt, DC converter, or cigarette lighter power sources
- Preloaded with 10 languages (others available)
- Measurement method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale
- Moisture range: 5-45% (depending on grain calibrations)
- Grain temperature: 32-122° F (0-50° C)
- Temperature difference: 36° F (20° C) instrument to grain sample
- Temperature compensation: automatic
- Moisture repeatability: ±0.2% (depending on application)
- Moisture resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Grain sample: whole grain
- Sample size: 250 gr. (approx. for cereal grains)
- Display: LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- Height: 13.5 in. (34.5 cm)
- Width: 10.25 in. (26.5 cm)
- Depth: 13.75 in. (35 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.78 kg)
- Measured parameters: moisture, temperature, test weight
- Calibrations: 16, user defined
- Operating temperature: 41-113° F (5-45° C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power supply: wall mount adapter, 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 0.4A max 6-volt vehicle adapter, 12-24 VDC
Regular Price: $2,199.99
Special Price: $1,979.99
Are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5,6 and 7 ft models. Now available in 7 ft model with 3-point, CAT. 1 or 2 straddle hitch. The 4 ft model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- 50-65 HP Required
- Category 1 or Category 2
- Straddle Hitch
- Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch
- 6 tines per flange
- Heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame
- Designed for attachment to truck or gooseneck trailer.
- Adjustable to various discharge heights.
- Variable delivery speed, at discharge or intake end of auger.
- Can be controlled from cab, rear of truck or discharge end of auger.
- Powered by truck's hydraulic system, tractor pulling planter or auxiliary hydraulic power pac.
Regular Price: $2,194.97
Special Price: $1,975.47
Prepare land for planting, incorporate fertilizer or landscape with the King Kutter Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller. It features a heavy-duty gear drive and rugged slip clutch to tackle even the toughest terrain. Each of the nine flanges has six tines to maximize the soil mix.
- 72 Inch Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller
- Heavy-duty gear drive & square tube frame
- Six tines per flange
- Nine flanges with a total of 54 tines
- 35-50 HP gearbox rating
- Includes a PTO shaft with heavy-duty slip clutch
- Category 1 hitch
- Other sizes/models available by special order
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
- 200 Gallon Fire/Dust Control Unit
- 100 FT of 1/2” Hose with Reel
- Adjustable Fire Hose Nozzle
- 8 Roller Delavan Pump
- 240cc Briggs and Stratton Engine
- Heavy Duty Skid Powder Coated Skid Frame
- Straight Stream up 40’
- Helps Control Dust
- Helps Extinguish Fires
- Designed for tough applications around the farm or in the field
- Portable hydraulic power unit replaces tractor power for large hydraulic implements, conveyors and grain augers
- Positions farm implements for repair and maintenance
- 9 HP Honda GX engine with 7 GPM Barnes pump delivers 1450 PSI system output
- Includes a 10-gallon hydraulic tank
- 1/2in. male and 1/2in. female quick-connect hydraulic couplers and durable powder-coat finish
- Saves fuel and lowers tractor hours and maintenance costs
- Hydraulic lines have 3000-lb. burst capacity
- Optional wheel kit sold separately. U.S.A
Display an elegant, functioning windmill on your property that not only looks great but will harness the wind and aerate your pond at the same time giving your aquatic habitat that healthy boost it desires and needs. FInally bring your family and friends to the water for fun and excitement.
Enjoy cooking out, picnicking, swimming, fishing and more as you watch your little ones gaze on in awe and wonderment at the height and power of your new 20 foot high windmill.
Don’t allow your pond to become stagnant and stale; breeding all sorts of insects and weeds. Bringing air into your water improves its quality, helps keep mosquitos and insects at bay and provides fish and plant life with that necessary air they need to survive. Improve your "catch rate" and poundage by offering those young fish a great head start!
By installing Outdoor Water Solutions 20’ Deluxe Windmill Aeration system you can do just that. Their new “BalCam”, patent pending, technology can pump more air with less moving parts with less bearing fatigue than others– all of that means you will have less maintenance and more time for you to actually enjoy your land once again. This unit has an unmatched 5 year warranty on the compressor, is only rated at 3.0-4.5 CFM’s, contains easy to follow installation instructions and includes everything you need to raise and start using the windmill right away as this is a complete system, no air compressor needed.
Outdoor Water Solutions 20’ Deluxe Windmill Aeration System Features:
- 20’ Windmill
- Separate air stones to place in (2) separate locations, if desired
- Air Stone Housing Buckets (2)
- Foot Valves (2)
- 100’ weighted airline that stays hidden at bottom of pond (2 rolls)
- Easy Maintenance pivot points (1 set)
- Regulate better airflow with a 2 way selector valve between air stones (1)
- 3 packs of hose connectors
- Easy to see markers (2) Duck Decoys
- 1/4" thick, 20 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 3" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category II fast hitch or standard hitch.
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,800 Gallons
- Weight - 580 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 62 x 149
- Requirements - Hoops