Regular Price: $1,999.99
Special Price: $1,899.99
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. This tiller is a forward rotating tiller.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 54
- Approx. HP: 35-50
- John Deere Green
Includes 24; Windmill, Airstone, 100' 1/2" Airline and foot valveLearn More
- Designed for tough applications around the farm or in the field
- Portable hydraulic power unit replaces tractor power for large hydraulic implements, conveyors and grain augers
- Positions farm implements for repair and maintenance
- 9 HP Honda GX engine with 7 GPM Barnes pump delivers 1450 PSI system output
- Includes a 10-gallon hydraulic tank
- 1/2in. male and 1/2in. female quick-connect hydraulic couplers and durable powder-coat finish
- Saves fuel and lowers tractor hours and maintenance costs
- Hydraulic lines have 3000-lb. burst capacity
- Optional wheel kit sold separately. U.S.A
With the King Kutter Skid Steer Hydraulic Concrete bucket you can go more places than large concrete trucks can. Great for the times you can't get a truck in the place/ position you want, or a concrete pumper is overkill. Two models to choose from, a manually operated or hydraulically operated discharge gate model. The hydraulic discharge gate helps the operator to control the concrete flow more precisely for more accurately placed pours.Learn More
The all gear drive, 6 tines per flang, slip clutch protected PTO shaft, and the heavy duty reinforced frame make this the ideal Reverse Rotation Gear Drive Rotary Tiller for any situation.
- Working Width-60in
- Number Of Blades-42
- Number Of Flanges-7
- Approx. Weight-639
- Recommended PTO HP-25-40
- Protection-Slip Clutch
Display an elegant, functioning windmill on your property that not only looks great but will harness the wind and aerate your pond at the same time giving your aquatic habitat that healthy boost it desires and needs. FInally bring your family and friends to the water for fun and excitement.
Enjoy cooking out, picnicking, swimming, fishing and more as you watch your little ones gaze on in awe and wonderment at the height and power of your new 20 foot high windmill.
Don’t allow your pond to become stagnant and stale; breeding all sorts of insects and weeds. Bringing air into your water improves its quality, helps keep mosquitos and insects at bay and provides fish and plant life with that necessary air they need to survive. Improve your "catch rate" and poundage by offering those young fish a great head start!
By installing Outdoor Water Solutions 20’ Deluxe Windmill Aeration system you can do just that. Their new “BalCam”, patent pending, technology can pump more air with less moving parts with less bearing fatigue than others– all of that means you will have less maintenance and more time for you to actually enjoy your land once again. This unit has an unmatched 5 year warranty on the compressor, is only rated at 3.0-4.5 CFM’s, contains easy to follow installation instructions and includes everything you need to raise and start using the windmill right away as this is a complete system, no air compressor needed.
Outdoor Water Solutions 20’ Deluxe Windmill Aeration System Features:
- 20’ Windmill
- Separate air stones to place in (2) separate locations, if desired
- Air Stone Housing Buckets (2)
- Foot Valves (2)
- 100’ weighted airline that stays hidden at bottom of pond (2 rolls)
- Easy Maintenance pivot points (1 set)
- Regulate better airflow with a 2 way selector valve between air stones (1)
- 3 packs of hose connectors
- Easy to see markers (2) Duck Decoys
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 3,700 Gallons
- Weight - 625 Pounds
- Dimensions - 96 x 128
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
The Classic deluxe system works any size cattle.
- If you like the original Classic Crowd Alley you will love this one.
- Half sheeted alley allows for easy access to cattle in the alley.
- Unique tub design makes for smooth and easy cattle flow.
Additional 10-foot sections to fit your needs, can be set up with adjustable width levers on the right or left side. Tailgate swings outward and locks open. For portable or permanent use. It can be mounted on wood or concrete, or set on solid ground and staked down.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S FREE FLOATING FLEX-HITCH REAR DISCHARGE FINISHING MOWERS lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all King Kutter free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. King Kutter's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Blade Size: 1/4" x 2" x 20"
- Bade Tip Speed - FPM: 18,463
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.50
This compact, cost-effective unit lets you analyze grain moisture, temperature, and test weight anywhere on the farm. The GAC 500XT gives you elevator-quality testing right no your farm. This unit is semi-portable so you can take it from field to field. The GAC 500 XT has an available library of 450 grain calibrations and comes preloaded with 10 languages (others are available).
For fast, accurate moisture testing, you can't beat the GAC®500 XT: Just choose a grain, load the hopper, and press a button.
- Easy to use
- ±0.2 moisture repeatability
- Cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Stores up to 16 calibrations
- More than 450 calibrations available for download
- 110/220 volt, DC converter, or cigarette lighter power sources
- Preloaded with 10 languages (others available)
- Measurement method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale
- Moisture range: 5-45% (depending on grain calibrations)
- Grain temperature: 32-122° F (0-50° C)
- Temperature difference: 36° F (20° C) instrument to grain sample
- Temperature compensation: automatic
- Moisture repeatability: ±0.2% (depending on application)
- Moisture resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Grain sample: whole grain
- Sample size: 250 gr. (approx. for cereal grains)
- Display: LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- Height: 13.5 in. (34.5 cm)
- Width: 10.25 in. (26.5 cm)
- Depth: 13.75 in. (35 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.78 kg)
- Measured parameters: moisture, temperature, test weight
- Calibrations: 16, user defined
- Operating temperature: 41-113° F (5-45° C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power supply: wall mount adapter, 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 0.4A max 6-volt vehicle adapter, 12-24 VDC