KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 54
- Approx. HP: 35-50
This compact, cost-effective unit lets you analyze grain moisture, temperature, and test weight anywhere on the farm. The GAC 500XT gives you elevator-quality testing right no your farm. This unit is semi-portable so you can take it from field to field. The GAC 500 XT has an available library of 450 grain calibrations and comes preloaded with 10 languages (others are available).
For fast, accurate moisture testing, you can't beat the GAC®500 XT: Just choose a grain, load the hopper, and press a button.
- Easy to use
- ±0.2 moisture repeatability
- Cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Stores up to 16 calibrations
- More than 450 calibrations available for download
- 110/220 volt, DC converter, or cigarette lighter power sources
- Preloaded with 10 languages (others available)
- Measurement method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale
- Moisture range: 5-45% (depending on grain calibrations)
- Grain temperature: 32-122° F (0-50° C)
- Temperature difference: 36° F (20° C) instrument to grain sample
- Temperature compensation: automatic
- Moisture repeatability: ±0.2% (depending on application)
- Moisture resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Grain sample: whole grain
- Sample size: 250 gr. (approx. for cereal grains)
- Display: LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- Height: 13.5 in. (34.5 cm)
- Width: 10.25 in. (26.5 cm)
- Depth: 13.75 in. (35 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.78 kg)
- Measured parameters: moisture, temperature, test weight
- Calibrations: 16, user defined
- Operating temperature: 41-113° F (5-45° C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power supply: wall mount adapter, 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 0.4A max 6-volt vehicle adapter, 12-24 VDC
The all gear drive, 6 tines per flang, slip clutch protected PTO shaft, and the heavy duty reinforced frame make this the ideal Reverse Rotation Gear Drive Rotary Tiller for any situation.
- Working Width-60in
- Number Of Blades-42
- Number Of Flanges-7
- Approx. Weight-639
- Recommended PTO HP-25-40
- Protection-Slip Clutch
KING KUTTER'S FREE FLOATING FLEX-HITCH REAR DISCHARGE FINISHING MOWERS lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all King Kutter free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. King Kutter's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Blade Size: 1/4" x 2" x 20"
- Bade Tip Speed - FPM: 18,463
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.50
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 5' 4" Series 600 Lift Type Offset Disc Harrow with 20 Notched Discs 600-19-20CO-7$1,893.97
The Series 600 is a heavy-duty Disc Harrow designed for primary tillage, fire breaks, weed control, and food plots. Suitable for tractors from 30-60 HP. This disc features a tubular box frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet economical enough for the part-timer.
- Main Frame Constructed from ¼”x3”x3” Tubing
- Category I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- • Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angles from 10-28 degrees
- 1” Square Axle Shafts
- Maintenance Free Sealed Bearings
- Rigid Bearing Hangers
- Available with 18”, 20”, or 22” Cut Out Blades
$1,919.97[description] Learn More
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 13 No-Drip Fan Nozzles
- Quick Exchange Nozzle Bodies
- Folding Wet Boom Design
- 8 way selector valve
- 3 Section Control
- Round-up® Ready
- Pump Not Included
- Inline Strainer
The apron for the DB scraper increases capacity of the bowl as well as eliminates loss of load while transporting. There are two hydraulic circuits required to run the apron and the scraper.
*Pictures show the apron installed on the scraper.Learn More
KING KUTTER II GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5, and 6 ft. models. The 4 ft. model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 54
- Number of Flanges: 9
- The depth is adjustable with the maximum cutting depth of 8”
- Recommended for tractors with 35-50 HP