Are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5,6 and 7 ft models. Now available in 7 ft model with 3-point, CAT. 1 or 2 straddle hitch. The 4 ft model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- 50-65 HP Required
- Category 1 or Category 2
- Straddle Hitch
- Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch
- 6 tines per flange
- Heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame
Prepare land for planting, incorporate fertilizer or landscape with the King Kutter Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller. It features a heavy-duty gear drive and rugged slip clutch to tackle even the toughest terrain. Each of the nine flanges has six tines to maximize the soil mix.
- 72 Inch Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller
- Heavy-duty gear drive & square tube frame
- Six tines per flange
- Nine flanges with a total of 54 tines
- 35-50 HP gearbox rating
- Includes a PTO shaft with heavy-duty slip clutch
- Category 1 hitch
- Other sizes/models available by special order
- Reverse Rotation Tiller
Finally take back your life and quit stressing over the quality of your pond habitat. Invest in a pond aeration system that can provide oxygen back into stagnant, stale water and improve the health and quality of your fish and plants.
During the winter, a pond aeration system such as the AerMaster 6 is perfect for those older, dirty farm ponds and fish farms where dead organic material lying at the bottom can produce a toxic gas when the water freezes that gets trapped under the ice. The AerMaster 6 helps prevent the water from freezing in the first place by keeping a strong steady movement 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This system works perfect for ponds up to an acre in size and up to 40’ deep.
By installing a pond aeration system such as the Outdoor Water Solutions, AERMASTER PRO 6 you can vastly increase the oxygen levels that your fish and plant life need to thrive on. Depending on the depth of your pond, there are various different thermal layers that lay stagnant from lack of water movement. With the AerMaster 6, a quiet intake system sets deep on the ponds bottom sucking the stagnant water into its system. The air compressor like motor then forces the air and water to the surface where it is diffused back into the pond. This process brings oxygen back into the water where it is needed for a healthy habitat.
- 110 CFM Compressor Cooling, Circulating Fan
- 115 V Outlet with 1/2 HP Compressor
- Powder Coated Steel Cabinet
- 3/8" of 300' Weighted Airline
- Low PSI Single Disk Air Stations with Bases (3)
- Oil Filled Pressure Gauge (1)
- Valve Manifolds (3)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Powder coat finish ensures durability and corrosion-resistance
- Removable tailgate
- Features a 57" removable side gate
- 2,990 lb. GVWR
- 15” tires and wheels
- 2,000 lb. top wind jack
- Fully lighted to D.O.T. specifications
- 2” A-Frame coupler w/safety chains
- Pressure treated wood floor
- 1,750 lb. double eyelet spring assembly
- 3,500 lb. cambered axle with 1,850 lb. payload capacity
- Dimensions: 200" L x 100" W x 70" H
This is a 20' 4 Legged Windmill (23' to the top of the head) and includes all necessary accessories for ponds up to 2 or even 3 acres in size.
This System comes with:
- 4 Legged Windmill tower with our patent pending BalCam Compressor that can pump up to 4.5 CFM of air at 30 psi.
- 100' of 1/2" polytubing
- 200' of 1/2" Weighted Airline
- 2 Airstones with Backflow Valves
- One pair of tower hinges
- Two Airstone Housing buckets
- Two Duck Decoy Markers
- Hose Connectors
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blade with Manual Offset and Tilt with Hydrualic Angle 8500-RMB-96MHM$2,141.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,750 Gallons
- Weight - 616 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 62 x 147
- Requirements - Hoops
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
Sonar AS is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar AS is a 41.7% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar AS. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar AS, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
Also available in pint and quart size.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More