KING KUTTER'S FREE FLOATING FLEX-HITCH REAR DISCHARGE FINISHING MOWERS lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all King Kutter free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. King Kutter's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Blade Size: 1/4" x 2" x 28"
- Bade Tip Speed - FPM: 19,204
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.50
Four in one skid steer attachments have many uses, and you most likely already have an idea of how you would use a versatile combination bucket attachment like this. It's one of those things you may purchase to help you with a single problem but end up using in many different ways.Product Specifications
- Overall width: 66"
- Overall depth: 38.5"
- Overall height: 29"
- Inside width: 64.75", 70.75" or 82.75"
- Inside depth: 31"
- Shipping weight: 66"/727 lbs.
- Bucket edge: .75" X 6" - C1055 steel
- Bucket side: .25" A36 steel
Ideal for grading rooms, and high volume receiving locations, environments of intensive use (production line, dryer, processing) and for laboratory use.
This equipment is recognized worldwide and is a benchmark in standards for moisture determination of grains and by-products in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Its system is unique, and made so that it does not allow manipulation of the results.
It is an rugged equipment, so their use is recommended for heavy use environments such as production line and also in processes such as drying, sorting, receiving and processing of all kinds of products. The product is available in the following languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, and French. It has a USB port for connection to computers and also writes a report of measurements on a USB Flash Drive.
- Analysis of moisture, and temperature.
- Extremely accurate and objective results.
- 4.3" TFT Color Touch Screen Display
- Special features (pH, impurites and 10 types of damaged kernel).
- Automatic, measures moisture without operator intervention.
- Sends information via USB port.
- Auto saves a report of measurements on a USB Flash Drive.
- All existing charts are installed in the equipment's memory.
- Integrated scale.
- Easily operated through intuitive menu. It has a 1.3" color touchscreen display.
- Standard USDA and CGC charts.
- Software in four languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese).
When it comes to top-of-the-line grain testing at an economical price, look no further than the GAC® 2100 Agri.
The GAC® 2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store eight grain calibrations. Thousands of grain depots worldwide rely on the government certified results of DICKEY-john moisture tester. The GAC 2100 gives you the ability to run continuous samples. This unit comes with an available calbiration library of more than 450 grains. Units are easily reprogrammed- users can change productdisplay labels and calibrations at any time.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing
- Engineered with advanced technology
- Consistent moisture, temperature, and test weight results
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 8 reprogrammable calibrations
- 8 pre-loaded languages
- Large LCD Display (240 x 64 pixels)
- 2 RS232 Printer ports
- Measurement Method: capacitance, Conductance, Weighing Device
- Applications: Cereals, oil-seeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Measured Parameters: Mositure, Temperature, Specific Weight
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (depending on grain calibration)
- Grain Temperature: 0 ° - 50 ° C (32 ° - 104 ° F)
- Temp Difference: 20° C (room to grain sample)
- Temperature Compensation: Yes, Automatic
- Moisture Repeatability: .1% (depending on Application)
- Moisture Resolution: .1% moisture
- Grain Sample: Whole Grain, pellets
- Sample Size: 250 Grains (approximate for cereal grains)
- Operating Temperature: 5 & deg; C - 45 & deg; C ( 41 & deg; F - 113 ° F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 85 - 264 VAC, 48-62 Hz at 20VA consumption
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 15.25" x 16"
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 94”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
Taylor Pittsburgh's Stainless Steel Finish Mowers lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all Taylor Pittsburgh free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. Taylor Pittsburgh's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.Learn More
$2,769.97[description] Learn More
480 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are designed with the tough cutting jobs in mind. Manufactured with 7 gauge top deck and ¼” side skirt material for added strength. They come equipped with a 90 HP slip clutch protected gearbox designed to run at 540 RPM. Designed to mount on tractors with either Category II or III hitches and available in 6’ and 7’ widths. (6’ Model Category II only)Learn More
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY KUTTERS are designed to meet the needs of any tough job. It is constructed of extra heavy material, 8" I-Beam side rails, and a 3/16" single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing, this Kutter is built to perform. Each kutter has a splined cast iron gearbox, a shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch, a solid 3/4" thick steel plate blade carrier, a heavy duty wheel fork(s), a top link swivel, and adjustable laminated tail wheel(s).
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Gearbox Rating: 60 HP
- Deck Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Size" 1/2 x 4 x 30"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More