When it comes to top-of-the-line grain testing at an economical price, look no further than the GAC® 2100 Agri.
The GAC® 2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store eight grain calibrations. Thousands of grain depots worldwide rely on the government certified results of DICKEY-john moisture tester. The GAC 2100 gives you the ability to run continuous samples. This unit comes with an available calbiration library of more than 450 grains. Units are easily reprogrammed- users can change productdisplay labels and calibrations at any time.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing
- Engineered with advanced technology
- Consistent moisture, temperature, and test weight results
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 8 reprogrammable calibrations
- 8 pre-loaded languages
- Large LCD Display (240 x 64 pixels)
- 2 RS232 Printer ports
- Measurement Method: capacitance, Conductance, Weighing Device
- Applications: Cereals, oil-seeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Measured Parameters: Mositure, Temperature, Specific Weight
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (depending on grain calibration)
- Grain Temperature: 0 ° - 50 ° C (32 ° - 104 ° F)
- Temp Difference: 20° C (room to grain sample)
- Temperature Compensation: Yes, Automatic
- Moisture Repeatability: .1% (depending on Application)
- Moisture Resolution: .1% moisture
- Grain Sample: Whole Grain, pellets
- Sample Size: 250 Grains (approximate for cereal grains)
- Operating Temperature: 5 & deg; C - 45 & deg; C ( 41 & deg; F - 113 ° F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 85 - 264 VAC, 48-62 Hz at 20VA consumption
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 15.25" x 16"
The King Kutter Manure Fork is used for manure and hay/straw clean-up. Plus this manure fork can also be used for light brush clearing. With its 72 inch large round tine design it makes for an easy after use wash-down.Learn More
The Pregscan from Animark will change the way you take care of pregant large animals. With the ability to detect pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding, and monitor throughout gestation. With a 98% accuracy, and being able to detect pregancy as quickly as 1 minute per animal, this product is a must have. By allowing you to quickly identify animals in your herd that are bred or open, you will be able to increase productivity and increase profitability.
- For use with Horse or Cattle
- Detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories (carry case, cable, charger, manual, and sensor) and training DVD.
- Portable and ready for heavy use.
The King Kutter brush clearing attachment is designed with open side wall design. The open side wall design on this brush bucket makes carrying a longer than bucket width item easier.
- Grapple is welded in place
- Buckets come in widths of 68 inch or 75 inch
Specifications and Features:
- Color: Black
- 3" Fit
- Does NOT include sump
- Four poly baffles included for fluid control
- Furnished with a 16″ vented lid assembly as standard
- Siphon tube and 2″ FPT heavy-duty polypropylene fitting and Santoprene gasket are standard
- Gallon indicators on one side and one end of the tank
- Four hoop recesses facilitate anchoring
- Designed for containment of liquids with a specific gravity of 1.7 or lower
- Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers
- Tank Skids feature welded steel construction and have a black powder coat finish
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 94”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
The King Kutter brush clearing attachment is designed with open side wall design. The open side wall design on this brush bucket makes carrying a longer than bucket width item easier. Grapple is welded in place. Buckets come in widths of 68 inch or 75 inch.Learn More
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 2,350 Gallons
- Weight - 920 Pounds
- Dimensions - 88 x 146 x 63
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting 2"
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blade with Hydraulic Offset & Angle Manual Tilt 8500-RMB-96HHM$2,489.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 2,600 Gallons
- Weight - 850 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 62 x 212
- Requirements - Hoops