Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. Tube is 10.75 inch diameter by 13.875 inch high; pan is 14.25 inch diameter by 2.25 inch high. Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed.
- Little giant hanging feeders are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety.
- Saves floor space
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching
- Cuts down on debris in the feed
- Hanging handle included
- Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed
This 50" tall panel comes in 16' lengths and is sold in bundles of 50 panels. Constructed of 4-gauge wire with 10 horizontal wires running the length of the panel, these units can be lined up with T-posts to form fencing panels or can be affixed to wooden posts with steeples.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 50" H
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.
12.25 diameter by 10.75 high, holds 2 gallons.Learn More
The N-Series nozzles are well suited for a broad range of high flow fueling applications from farm tractors and combines, heavy earth-moving equipment, fleet re-fueling, to above ground storage tanks and portable truck mounted fueling operations. This rugged series of manual nozzles will provide years of service with minimal down time and quick fueling.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with gasoline and diesel
- UL/cUL listed
- ¾” aluminum nozzle
- ¾” NPT outlet
- Manual nozzle
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Integral hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
- Made in USA
- Provides 2,560 sq. ft. of coverage
- Prevents new weeds
- Prevents summer and winter annual weeds in flower and vegetable beds and around trees and shrubs for up to 3 months
- Plants grow larger and stronger without weed competition
- Creates chemical barrier in soil that prevents cell division in developing weeds
A "sound" alternative to high priced OEM parts. American made to rigid OEM sound and back pressure specifications of heavy gauge aluminized.
- O.E.M. Replacement# 310079
- 801-901 (58-62), 4000 series (61-64), & 1801 (58-60) with 172 cid Gas & Diesel. 501, 601, 701(58-62), 2000 series (63-64) with 144 cid Diesel. 4000 (65-75), 3600 & 4600 (75-81) 3 cyl. Diesel-All Orchard & Narrow.
- Inlet Length: 2"
- Inlet I.D. : 2"
- Shell Length: 13-1/2"
- Outlet Length: 2"
- Outlet O.D. : 1-7/8"
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
$21.99Perfect for temporay relief on minor aches and pains.
- For temporary relief of minor soreness and stiffness caused by overexertion.
- Cools, soothes and tightens.
- Draws out soreness.
- Apply to shoulders, ankles, knees, suspensory ligaments, tendons and bucked shins.
- Good for sweats - will not blister.
- Thick jelly is easy to apply.
- Good for sweats
- Does not blister.
Fits 1-1/2" & 2" StrainersLearn More