$1,041.97Field General's 3-Point Cultipacker is perfect for seed bed preparation, or any soil that need prepared for landscaping, such as sod installation. The Cultipacker works breaking dirt clods and clumps, as well as firming up the seed bed. It features dual parking stands and Category I Quick Hitch Compatible Hitch.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 9.5" Diameter Press Wheels
- parking Stands for Easier Hookup
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,500 Gallons
- Weight - 335 Pounds
- Dimensions - 64 x 115
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7 Learn More
The No. 1502 “SPORTSMAN” incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features. This is a complete incubator and hatcher. In addition to having three automatically turned racks, it has a hatching tray in the bottom of the incubator. So if you are just getting started with a small flock, all you need is this one incubator. Set the eggs each week or so and then hatch the oldest setting eggs at the same time. Settings are rotated among the three turning trays so that the hatching tray can accept the eggs from one of the setting trays each cycle. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature. 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed.
This incubator includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center thermostat
- 3 turning racks
- 1 plastic hatching tray (no cover)
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet.
Total Capacity with plastic trays: 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu.
Actual capacity may depend on egg size.
IMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
METAL SETTING TRAYS, ITEM NO.3067 ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. THIS ITEM IS NOT NECESSARY FOR OPERATION, PLEASE USE PLASTIC EGG TRAYS (0243,0245,0246)Learn More
Field General's Dual Edge Land Graders are the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. They fill potholes and low spots to redistribute material to achieve the perfect roadway surface. The quick hitch-able design to make it easy to hook up and get working fast.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Two Double Sided Reversible Cutting Edges
- 1/2" Thick Replaceable Wear Pads
- Heavy Duty Frame Built with 3"x3" Tubing
These stalls come in 10' and 12' sizes and feature optional "Quick-Muck" sliding sides. If you have a large number of stalls that need to be cleaned, our “Quick-Muck” system means you simply pull out our easy rolling sides and away you go. No more hand mucking stalls one at a time; those days are gone. Great for any Ag-Expo center that needs quick turnaround or for anyone who is simply tired of hand mucking their stalls. These stalls are also available in traditional fixed sides as well. This unit features:
- Heavy-duty “shark” wire, for improved air flow, strength, versatility, and horse safet
- Spring-Loaded, Single-Handle, easy latching door system on smooth ball bearing rollers
- Built-in drop pin connectors made for easy connections
- Can be ordered with sliding sides or fixed sides
- Pre-installed 3/8" textured poly board that is unbreakable and easily washable
- Strategically placed 3 height hooks in doorway to allow for easy hook up of stall guard
- Outside hooks on tops – allow for cross bridling in alleyways between stalls
- Heavy-Duty flame retardant poly panel cannot be cracked or broken and provide ease of cleaning and unparalleled durability
- Heavy-duty powder coat finish
- Stalls available with solid sides or vented sides
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable Disc Harrows
- Cast Bearings
- 1" Axles
- 7 1/2" Disc Spacing
- 2" X 3" Arms
Field General's Flex Hitch Rotary Cutters demonstrate the latest in rotary cutter innovation, and it's only available from Field General. The Category I quick hitchable, flex hitch design is unlike anything on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 ° up or down, on the left or right side of the machine This feature allows the Flex Hitch Rotary Cutter follow the contours of your field like never before. The domed deck design sheds water and debris to prevent the material from collecting on the deck virtually preventing the deck from rusting. Whether mowing pasture, roadsides, parks, or easements, the Field General Flex Hitch Rotary Cutter is perfect for you.
- Flex Hitch
- Domed Deck
- 40 HP Gear Box with Shear Bolt or Slip Clutch Protection
- Laminated Tail Wheel
- Stump Jumper with Heavy Forged Heat Treated Blades
- Optional Front and Rear Chain Guards
- Stainless Steel Model Available with Slip Clutch Only
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY REAR BLADE is in addition to our very popular rear blade. The heavy-duty mold board heavy-duty top hitch design make it a leader in quality and performance. Its features include 5 forward and 5 reverse adjustments and 3 tilt angle adjustments. Each blade has a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear / Right or Left Tilt
Ride your horse in style with the Turn & Burn Barrel Racer Saddle Package! Includes matching headstall and breast collar.
Specifications Tree Polyride Seat 13", 14", 15" & 16" Padded and Quilted Bars Quarter Horse Swell 13" Wide Gullet 6 1/2" Wide, 10" Tall Horn 3" Rawhide Braided Horn Diameter 2" Cantle 3 1/2" Silver Laced Rawhide Cheyenne Roll Rigging Stainless Steel in Skirt "C", Rear Slot Skirts 25" x 12" Stirrups Laced Rawhide Contest Weight 20.15 lbs Finish Medium Oil Extras Rubbed and Dyed Edges, Silver Conchos, Wickett & Craig Leather Tooling Hand-Tooled Floral and Basketweave Combo, Roughout Jockey and Fender
Use King Kutter’s HD Fork and Frame attachment with comfort and ease. The HD Fork and Frames are designed for the heavy duty jobs. Features heavy duty reinforced slide rail, heavy duty reinforced back plate, handy side steps, (unique center step on walk through) and 48” locking forks. Designed and manufactured in the USA with imported forks.Learn More