- Corrosion resistant tank
- 3 - Point carrier frame fits category I and II hitches
- Plumbing for roller pump includes strainer, pressure relief valve and pressure gauge
- 8 - Way "on - off" selector valve for 3 selection boom control
- Pump not included
- 8 Row, 28' folding boom assembly
- Rubber hoses supplied for longer life
- Capacity - 1,550 - 2,600 Gallons - 15 Deg.
- Weight - 640 Pounds
- Clearance - 9"
This 24", 10 HP, aeration fan with starter from Spread-All will get the job done every time. It is galvanized to prevent rust, and with a Baldor motor, you will experience years of worry free air movement.
Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition or a flat wall bin
Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard
Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment
Standard legs, stands, & carrying handles
Zinc Guard & Metal Fan Blade
- Used in roping arenas to contain steer while removing ropes
- This is an elevated model
- Easy float headgates with high mount single hand release
- Built-in backstop and heavy-duty swing gate with ground pin
- Elevated chute uses easy mount ramp to put steer within reach from horseback
- Elevated chute mesh floor deck stands 14" from the ground
- Fully reversible swing gate allowing chute to be set up on either side of arena
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 76" L x 37" W x 73" H
Use for manure and hay/straw clean-up. Plus this manure fork can also be used for light brush clearing. Large round tine design makes for easy after use wash-down. This for does not include grapple as image shows.Product Specifications
- 12 Tines
- Height: 32.5"
- Depth: 34"
- Usable Tine Length: 26.75"
- Replaceable Tines
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY HARROWS are easy to use. No PTO required, just drop it into position and go. You set the angle of attack and let the rotary harrow do the rest. It is designed to aerate soil and pull weeds. The unique turning action allows the harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward. This is an excellent tool for high spots away from fences and walls. It levels, floats and breaks up clods. King Kutters Rotary Harrows are ideal for use in arenas, pastures, orchards, vineyards, and landscaping.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
Use this attachment's flat forks to unload trucks on the job site. Go places traditional fork lifts aren't available. Features handy side step plates.Product Specifications
- Height overall: 38.5 "
- Width overall: 55"
- Width less steps: 45.5"
- Fork length: 48"
- Fork width: 4"
- ITA Class II (other classes are available)
- Weight: 414 lbs.
- Est. lift capacity: 3,950 lbs. per pair at 24"
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL FLEX HITCH* ROTARY KUTTERS are the latest in Rotary Kutter innovation from King Kutter Inc. This rotary kutter features a Cat. 1 quick hitchable, flex hitch design, which is unlike any other on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 Degrees up or down on the left or right side of the machine, which lets it follow the contours of your field like no rotary kutter before. Shown here with OPTIONAL front and rear chain guards. Another special features includes a sloped deck that sheds water and debris to prevent material from collecting on the deck. Whether mowing pastures, roadsides, parks, or easements, the King Kutter rotary kutter with Flex Hitch is the perfect kutter for you.
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Deck Thickness: 12 Ga.
- Hitch Category: Cat.1
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
CJJ, Inc. offers a practical, multi-purpose utility bucket that can help you get the job done quick. Our utility bucket can substitute for snow, dirt, or a wide range of other buckets. The utility bucket can be used for leveling, digging, loading, hauling and dumping. Use it for demolition, landscaping, silage, construction or renovation jobs.Product Specifications
- Overall height: 26"
- Inside depth: 40"
- Cutting edge: .75" X 6" C1055
- Wrapper: A36 steel
The King Kutter 78 inch dirt bucket is the workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong, steel dirt bucket can be very important. Our dirt buckets come with 3/8 inch steel skid plates for greater reinforcement. Available with optional bolt on edge.Learn More