- 1/2" NPTF Pioneer ISO Male Tip (Poppet Valve)
- Meets ISO 5675 dimensional specifications.
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Connect under residual pressure.
Kaytee Timothy Hay is a natural product with no preservatives or additives, and because timothy hay is lower in calcium, it may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems.
Natural sun-cured timothy hay
Crude Protein (min.)...........6.0%
Crude Fat (min.)...............2.0%
Crude Fiber (max.)............32.0%
$12.99Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More
- Disc Blade 18"
- 9ga 1"x 1 1/8" Notched
- 1 3/4" Concavity
- Made in China
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multi-purpose, nutritious formula meets the needs of many species of poultry, including layers, broilers, turkeys, geese, ducks and pheasants
- All Flock is convenient and flexible to feed to multiple species
- 18% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Pellet form prevents feed waste
- Designed for birds older than 7 weeks
- Crude Protein: 18.0%
- Lysine: 0.8%
- Methionine: 0.31%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 8.0%
- Calcium: 1.4% - 1.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.2%
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide the appropriate size grit, as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from 16 weeks of age for laying birds
- Wooden Inner cover with Bee Escape hole used with standard 10 Frame Langstroth Beehives.
- Usage: Used as a protecting cover over the hive, adding extra installation, keeps the top from sticking to boxes and tops, prolongs the life of your equipment.
- Can serve a feeding board, and when used with a Bee Escape or Cone will help remove bees from the hive during honey harvest.
- Moisture resistant
- 1 per hive