Weedtrine-D is a fast and effective contact killer, specially formulated broad spectrum aquatic herbicide for homeowner use. Effectively controls a broad range of submerged and floating aquatic weeds as well as filamentous algae. Works well in backyard ponds, still lakes, ditches, and lagoons, around buildings, driveways, patios, and fences.
Potent concentration of active ingredient damages plant's cellular members and inhibits plant's ability to photosynthesize. Herbicide is quickly absorbed by the plant and begins working on contact.
Effectively controls: Duckweed, Coontail, Cattails, Bladderwort, Pennywort, Salvinia, Water Hyacinth, Water Lettuce, Elodea, Naiad, Milfoil,and more.
- Active ingredient: 8.53% active diquat dibromide.
- Mix with Cutrine-Plus algaecide to increase effectiveness on algae.
- Combine with Cide-Kick II or similar surfactant to maximize effectiveness.
- Only for use in non-crop and non-planted areas.
- NOT for use for animal consumption, irrigation, or domestic purposes for 5 days following treatment.
- Not effective in muddy waters as active ingredient is deactivated.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Application information: Dilute with water according to label prior to treatment.
- Submersed weeds: 5-10 gallons per surface acre. Direct pour, underwater injection, or surface spray.
- Floating Weeds: 2.5-5 gallons per surface acre. Use surface spray applicator of solution.
- Emergent Weeds: 5 gallons
- Algae Control: 0.5 to 1.5 ppm.
Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used for the control of barley, barnyardgrass, beggarweed, bittercress, bluegrass, brome, buttercup, carpetweed, chickweed, cocklebur, crabgrass, fiddleneck, fleabane, foxtail, goosegrass, groundcherry, groundsel, henbit, itchgrass, jimsonweed, johnsongrass, knotweed, kochia, lambsquarters, morninglory, mustard, nightshade, pigweed, ragweed, ryegrass, sandbur, shattercane, smartweed, waterhemp, witchgrass, alfalfa, bentgrass, bermudagrass, cattail, clover, dallisgrass, dandelion, fescue, johnsonggrass, nutsedge, thistle, and many other listed weeds.For the treatment of listed weeds using Roundup PowerMax Herbicide mix at the rate of 0.5 to 9.0 ounces per gallon of water or at 0.8 pints to 7 quarts per 25 gallons depending on application equipment used.Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a wide variety of listed crops and sites for treatments all with different rates for more specific information on Roundup PowerMax usages refer to the label above.
- If Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used at the higher rate of use for the control of listed weeds each 2.5 container will treat an estimated 35,000 square feet.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a shelf life of 36 months if stored in a cool dry environment.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide provides immediate results but may take up to several treatments to gain full control of target weeds.
- Glyphosate 48.7%
Fits 1110, 1210, 1215, 1310, 1320, 1510, 1710, 1910, (1983-1987).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell - 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 314100521
- Inlet Length (A): 12"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 15"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 24"
- Weight in LBS: 5
Like the RoundUp Pro you've come to know and trust, Roundup Pro Max controls a broad spectrum of weeds with virtually no re-growth. With its more concentrated formula, one gallon of ProMax contains the glyphosate acid equivalent of 6 quarts of Roundup Pro. Roundup Pro Max has a unique surfactant system that's more concentrated and gets to the root faster, so you don't have to worry so much about the weather and rain washing the product away.
Use 2 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water for most applications. Brush and Vines will require 5-9 oz. of solution per gallon of water. Please see the label for complete use instructions.Learn More