Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.
- Beehive Deep Brood 9 1/8" Frame Assembled with 8 1/2" Beeswax coated foundation.
- Grove Top & Grove bottom, 1/2" thick bottom.
- Frame is select grade, stapled and glued.
- Foundations is food grade plastic that is very durable.
- Easy acceptance in the hive.
- USA Made plastic and beeswax coating.
- Textured cell pattern on the foundation.
- Use with 9 1/2" Brood Deep Boxes.
- No Assembly required.
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
Harvest King Type F Automatic Transmission Fluid meets the requirements for and is qualified against Ford Specification M2C 33-F. Manufactured from selected high quality base stocks and premium additives to give maximum protection and performance.
- Protects against wear, rust, foam, and leaks
- Extends the life of your equipment
A motor oil manufactured from high quality virgin oil with added foam inhibitor.
- For use in non-critical applications where the equipment manufacturer recommends the use of non-detergent oils
- API service SA
- Works in extreme environments
Non-detergent motor oils may also be used in the following applications:
- GL-1 Gear Oil Applications
- SA Motor Oil Applications
- General Machine Oil Applications
- Low Pressure, Non-critical Hydraulic Application