KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL PRB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. All moldboards are equipped with a reversible, high carbon, heat-treated steel edge. The PRB has 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set.
- Width: 8'
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Adjustments: 7 Front and 5 Rear
Priefert’s wishbone carriage is simply the easiest one-man chute loading system on the market. This innovative carriage makes moving your Model SC13 Squeeze Chute a snap, allowing you to quickly transport your chute from one location to another to work multiple herds. Attaching the carriage to the chute is simple, just lift the tongue of the carriage and roll it toward the rear of the chute until you are able to insert the axel tabs into the receiver. Once the axle tabs are engaged, push down on the carriage to lock it into place and secure with pins. Now the tongue of the carriage can be lifted with the assistance of the included jack and attached to the 2” receiver ball on your vehicle for quick and easy transport.
- Length: 150”
- Width: 85”
- Weight: 291 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Available with mounted tires (SC13CAWT) or without (SC13CA)
- 2” ball coupler
- Includes necessary chute receiver and jack for use with Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Inflate tires to 12lb maximum pressure
- Color: Blue (Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish)
High Flow AC Utility Rotary Vane Pumps. The 313V has an open flow rate of 20 GPM. This pump provides long life. Explosion-proof UL listed dual voltage 3/4 HP motor (115 and 230 VAC) Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection Built-in junction box Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly. Automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. 2 Year Warranty
Features & Benefits
- 35 GPM/132 LPM
- 3/4 HP Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded Bung for Tank Openings
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief
KING KUTTER'S ATV KULTI-PACKER is great for getting seeds into the soil, whether it is in your yard, pasture or food plot. It is easily flipped from tires to packer. It can be pulled by an ATV or sub-compact tractor.
- Width: 48"'
- Number of Packer Wheels: 21
Specially formulated EnduraPlas diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 100-gal. diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 100 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 29 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Measures 80" H x 45" W x 95" L
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,200 Gallons
- Weight - 200 Pounds
- Dimensions - 86 x 54
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
The No. 1502 “SPORTSMAN” incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features. This is a complete incubator and hatcher. In addition to having three automatically turned racks, it has a hatching tray in the bottom of the incubator. So if you are just getting started with a small flock, all you need is this one incubator. Set the eggs each week or so and then hatch the oldest setting eggs at the same time. Settings are rotated among the three turning trays so that the hatching tray can accept the eggs from one of the setting trays each cycle. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature. 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed.
This incubator includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center thermostat
- 3 turning racks
- 1 plastic hatching tray (no cover)
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet.
Total Capacity with plastic trays: 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu.
Actual capacity may depend on egg size.
IMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
METAL SETTING TRAYS, ITEM NO.3067 ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. THIS ITEM IS NOT NECESSARY FOR OPERATION, PLEASE USE PLASTIC EGG TRAYS (0243,0245,0246)Learn More