If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
The Dickey John Mini GAC Plus is the preferred moisture tester for the serious farmer. If you aren't using a moisture tester, you are throwing your profits away. The Mini GAC Plus will measure moisture content and test weight which are the two most important factors for a profitable harvest. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn. This moisture tester is fast and easy to use and best of all, you can choose from more than 450 grain calibrations.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Test Weight Read Out
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, carrying case, belt clip, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature and test weight
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
Test Weight Specifications
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu in commercial trade range depending on grain type
- Test Weight Resolution: 0.1 lb/bu
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
The active ingredient in this product is Glyphosate, which is a group 9 herbicide and contains 41+ glyphosate. This product is a post emergent, systemic herbicide with no soil residual activity. It is generally non-selective and gives broad spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. It is formulated as a water soluble liquid. It may be applied through most standard industrial or field-type sprayers after dilution and through mixing with water or other carriers. This product moves through the plant from the point of foliage contact to and into the root system. Visible effects on most annual weeds occur within 2 to 4 days, but on most perennial weeds, may occur 7 days or more. Extremely cool or cloudy weather following treatment may slow activity of this product and delay development of visual symptoms. Visible effects are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant which advances to complete browning of above-ground and growth and deterioration of underground plant parts. Annual weeds are easiest to control when they are small. Best control of most perennial weeds is obtained when treatment is obtained when treatment is made at lake growth stages approaching maturity. Glyphosate is used to control the weeds in crops, such as: alfalfa, corn, soybeans, etc. as well as in trees and shrubs. This product contains 480 grams per litre or 4 pounds per U.S. gallon of the active ingredient, glyphosate, in the form of its isopropylamine salt. Equivalent to 356 grams per litre or 3 pounds per U.S gallon of the acid, glyphosate.
Types of Applications:
- Chemical fallow, pre-plant fallow beds, pre-plant, pre-emergence, at planting, hooded sprayers in row-middles, shielded sprayers in row-middles , wiper applications in row-middles and post-harvest treatments.
- Apply the product during fallow intervals preceding planting, prior to planting or transplanting, at planting , or pre-emergent to annual and perennial crops .
- Post-directed hood sprayers and wiper equipment capable of preventing all crop contact with herbicide solutions may be used in mulched or unmulched row middles after crop establishment
- Crop Injury is possible with this application and shall be the sole responsibility of the applicator.
- Avoid contact of herbicide with foilage, green shoots or stems, bark, exposed roots, or fruit of crops because severe injury or destruction may occur.
- Apply before seed germination in coarse sand soils to further minimize the risk of injury.
- Treatments with selective equipment including wipers and hooded sprayers must be made at least 14 days prior to harvest.
- In crops where spot treatments are allowed , do not treat more than 10% of the total field to be harvested.
- The crop receiving the spray in treated area will be killed.
- Take care to avoid drift or spray outside the target area.
- When making pre-emergence and at planting applications, applications must be made before crop emergence to avoid severe crop injury. Broadcast applications made at emergence will result in death or injury to the emerged seedlings.
- Post-harvest or fallow applications must be made at least 30 days prior to planting any non-labeled crop.
- For broadcast post-emergent treatments, do not harvest or feed treated vegetation for 8 weeks following application.
**For further instructions, application and health facts, please read the product label.Learn More
$1.97Beehive Unassembled 9 1/8" Select Grade Frames-Grove Top & Groove Bottom 9 1/2" Deep Brood Frame. 1/2" Thick Bottom Bar. Learn More
- Size - 2'x150'
- Coating - Galvanized
- 1" Mesh
- 20 gauge wire
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
- Industrial grade
- Universal mounting
- Front auxiliary input
- 1/4" headphone jack
- 2 heavy-duty speakers
- 12 Volt DC
- Dimensions: 21.75" W x 2.75" H x 9" D
- 1 Radio
- Universal housing with built-in speakers and 1/4" headphone jack
- Antenna and hardware pack