- Ideal for use with small herds or show animals
- Hinged/removable sides provide maximum access to the animal
- Sides open like a gate - vertical bar keeps cattle in line with headgate
- Model 64 headgate
- Side sliding tailgate
- Head chain restraint
- Vertical bar restraint
Offering twice the capacity of our 90 degree sweep, this rugged, completely reversible crowding system can be used as part of a permanent or portable working corral. It provides a durable and affordable crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel. These panels feature J-legs to increase portability and help keep your panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground. The chain connectors increase the versatility and ease of assembly for this system, and the Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish will add years of life to your investment.
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- Alley frame opening designed to connect to 25” wide alley
- OS-2 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 3- Premier Radius Bars, and 4- 8’ Premier Curved Panels
- Premier Free Swing Bow Gate constructed from 1.9” OD Quadraform™ 16 gauge tubing with 1.050” OD single piece vertical stay, bow fram constructed from 2.375” OD 11 gauge tubing.
- Premier Panel with Alley Frame and Premier Curved Panels constructed from 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
The Outdoor Water Solutions windmill aeration system kit can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour.
- 100% electricity-free system can be located up to 1000 feet away from body of water
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- Adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification, preventing fish kills
- Aeration also keeps ponds from freezing over in the winter, aiding waterfowl hunting
- Windmills feature technology to reduce bearing fatigue and improve operation
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller is Quick Hitch compatible and includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 48"'
- Number of Tines: 36
- Approx. HP: 20-35
- Great for Tree Spraying and Orchard Spraying
- 60 Gallon Capacity
- Comet APS-41 Three Diaphragm Pump
- Honda GC 160 Engine
- Deluxe Orchard Spray Gun
- Adjusts from Straight Stream to Fog
- 25’ High Pressure 1/2” Hose
- 10 GPM @ 525 PSI
- Platform Dimensions are 26"W x 53"L
***This item is available online. Please call Customer Service to order and get a freight quote 1-800-561-1752***
The Shed Yard's quality constructed chicken coops are a great investment for you and your chickens. This chicken coop comes fully assembled. Better conditions... better results... with a Chicken Coop from the Shed Yard! Houses up to 15 chickens.
Specifications Foundation 4x4 pressure treated runners, 14" off the ground Sub Floor 3/4" sub floor Wall Framing 2x4 - 16" on center Roof Framing Rafters, 2' on center Roof Sheathing 7/16" radiant barrier sheathing, dripedge on roof perimeter Shingles 30 year architectural shingles Doors One man door with keyed latch; one chicken door with wood ramp, keyed latch Windows (2) 18" x 27" aluminum windows with screens Nesting Boxes (5) boxes with exterior access Exterior LP smartside panel with silvertech Paint Two colors Trim 3" Faceboard 4" Overhangs Front eave = 14", Back eave = 5", Gables = 2" Vents 2 Roost 2 Dimensions 75" L x 66" W x 82" H
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 20” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
The King Kutter Skid Steer Rock Bucket finger tines, with 3 in. spacing, allow the dirt/sand and gravel to fall away while the rocks collect in the skeletal rock bucket. The rocks ride in a curved shaped pocket, that helps them from rolling out freely.
- Great for sifting, sorting and screening differently sized materials of many types .
- Rock or stone.
- 3" finger tine spacing.
- Tines and sides A50 steel.
- Top cross bar A50 steel.
- 75 inch bucket.
- "Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- On-Off Boom Control
- Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve
- Dual No-Boom with 260” of Coverage
- Round-up® Ready
- Pump Not Included
- Inline Strainer
- Tube Frame
- Adjustable Tandem Disc Harrow
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" AXLES
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- 3" Tube Arms
- Double U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch