KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller is Quick Hitch compatible and includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 48"'
- Number of Tines: 36
- Approx. HP: 20-35
Extending a skid-steer buckets usefulness, a grapple often helps speed work along. CJJ, Inc's grapple can be use with a variety of buckets. Weld in place. The rams used are of standard design, making any future repair or replacement simple. Flow controls help to control grapple speed. When the grapple is used with a bucket attachment, it can be used to move many materials, brush to logs.
- Width: 50”
- Tine spacing: 18.25"
- Mounting: weld-on
- Approx. shipping weight: 365 lbs.
- Perfect for cultivating, aerating, and tilling up soil for gardens, food plots, and other tillage needs
- Category I hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Not to exceed 25 HP rated tractors
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- Cast, precision machined bearing housing with ball bearings
- Grease bath lubrication
- Self sharpening heat treated cutting tines
- 3-point rear attach PTO driven with heat treated cutting tines
- Adjustable runners for working depths from 1" to 4"
- Heavy-duty PTO shaft and slip clutch with chain driven drive line
- Dimensions: 48" L x 60" W x 30-1/2" H
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 6' 6" Box Frame Disc Harrow with 18" Notched Front/Round Rear Discs 233-18-20-GCBF$1,410.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Heavy Duty 3" Square Tubing Frame
- 7 1/2" Blade Spacing
- Easy Cutting Angle Adjustments
- 1" Steel Axle
- High Carbon Steel Disc Blades
Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are intended for bulk storage or collection of potable water and designed for below ground level installations. Tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and feature a trapezoidal, deep rib design. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are FDA-approved for potable water and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,700 Gallon
- Weight - 576 Pounds
- Dimensions - 58 x 137 x 72
Great fountain at a great price!
If you're looking for a reasonably priced fountain that looks good and runs even better, then this is it. New 2 year warranty and CSA approvals on both the motor and 100' power cord.
Fountains replenish oxygen supplies, break up the water column thru de-stratification and help eliminate algae and odors.
Components in our Fountain kit include:
- High Output 110V 1 HP Pump (2 - 1/2 HP Pumps) producing over 8,200 GPH. Pump assemblies have high-impact housings and water-cooled stainless steel motors built for continuous use.
- 100' Power Cord
- Designed for ponds that are at least 18" deep.
- High Quality Filter to keep algae and debris out of the pump.
- 10.0 Amp Draw
- Six Nozzle Patterns Included and are as follows
- Geyser Pattern Narrow = 20' Tall x 15' Wide
- Geyser Pattern Wide = 20' Tall x 25' Wide
- 3 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 15' Wide
- 3 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 2 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 15' Wide
- 2 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- GFCI Circuit Included
Extra Accessories are available and include a 3 Light kit, timer/controller and additional power cord lengths if needed.
220V also available at no extra cost.Learn More
Field General's Sub Compact Finish Mowers are built with all the quality and features of larger finish mowers. The free floating flex hitch system, allows the mower to follow the contours of the ground to deliver and exceptional cut.Product Features
- Heavy Duty Steel Deck
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Gear Box
- Single Belt with Easy Adjustment System
- Turf Friendly - 4 Ply Pnuematic Tires
- Shielded PTO Shaft with Shear Pin
- Anti-Scarp Roller
- Fully Baffled Deck
- Easy Height Adjustment
- Rear Discharge Unit comes with chain guards as optional equipment
- Available in side and rear discharge units
Extending a skid-steer buckets usefulness, a grapple often helps speed work along. CJJ, Inc's grapple can be use with a variety of buckets. Weld in place. The rams used are of standard design, making any future repair or replacement simple. Flow controls help to control grapple speed. When the grapple is used with a bucket attachment, it can be used to move many materials, brush to logs.Product Specifications
- Width: 60”
- Tine spacing: 18.25"
- Mounting: weld-on
- Approx. shipping weight: 370 lbs.
- 1/4" thick, 20 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 3" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category II fast hitch or standard hitch.
The Outdoor Water Solutions windmill aeration system kit can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour.
- 100% electricity-free system can be located up to 1000 feet away from body of water
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- Adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification, preventing fish kills
- Aeration also keeps ponds from freezing over in the winter, aiding waterfowl hunting
- Windmills feature technology to reduce bearing fatigue and improve operation