- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a choice of 1.8 or 2.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.
This particular model comes with a 2" Receiver.Learn More
- Steel tines curve to make quick work of smoothing, raking, or contouring soil surfaces
- Gather twigs, rocks, and other debris
- Rake rotates a full 360° to be pulled or pushed
- Category I hookup and Category 0 spacing for subcompact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- NOTE: This unit can be fitted with optional wheel kit.
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty bullet style single latch
- 2” 16-gauge precision cut laser braces
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- 1-3/4” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Dimensions: 4' L x 90" H
- Eliminates dangerous climbing or crawling over or under fences
- Features a 20-3/8" x 21" textured platform for maximum safety
- Slip resistant treads for stable, sure footing
- Easily folds for moving or storing
- Opened width is 57" and collapsed width is 7-1/2"
- Features Tarter's industry exclusive, Powder Over E-Coat finish
- 105" Tall
Regular Price: $319.97
Special Price: $309.99
The MoistureMatch is programmed with grain scales that have been derived from laboratory test comparisons with the leading commercial meters in North America. Calibration adjustments to the MoistureMatch only impact the moisture curve immediately surrounding the specific moisture that is being adjusted. The rest of the curve is not affected. Adjustments can be made independently to high and low moistures and can be made to multiple individual moisture points over the entire moisture range. This technology truly allows the user to “match” his grain elevator’s specific commercial tester more precisely.Product Features
- 33 Grains and 7 Languages
- User selects from one of five options: Motomco 919, Motomco 919E, DICKEY-john GAC 2000, Labtronic (Canada), Industry Standard
- LCD shows multiple readouts and on-line instructions
- Backlit for night use
- Averaging capability displays the last six test results and running average of tests
- Compaction sensor technology displays moisture automatically when optimum grain compaction threshold is reached
- Operating Range (Moisture): 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Operating Range (Temperature): 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display Resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Battery: Two 9 volt batteries included
Out of stock
Made of stainless steel, has eleven openings and operates in three stages. The lower 6 openings picks up the sample from the bottom of the load (more compressed) and in the second stage, the sample is collected from the top 5 openings.
- Collection of grain sample to a depth of 1.70 meters.
- Length: 5 ft. 7 in.
- Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Drawers: 11, with 1 in. wide x 3 in. long openings
- Handle made of aluminum, cast and T-shaped with rubber covered ends, ratchet to drive the openings.
- Weight: 8.378 LBS
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge
- Left 7 Right Sliding Moldboard
- Full Swivel with 22 degrees and 45 degrees forward and reverse
- Left and Right 22 degree tilt
- Welded A-Frame
- Category I Hitch
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank Lower Tank Profile for Improved Stability
- Full Drain Out Capability with Molded in Drain Port Cap and Tether Full Length Drain Sump
- Large Pickup Sump 5" Fill Lid with Tether
- Both Gallon and Liter Fluid Volume Indicator
- Molded Wand Clips 12 Volt Demand
- Diaphragm Pump 2.1 GPM; 60 PSI
- 18" Lever Handgun with Adjustable Pattern Tip
- 15" of Handgun Hose Max Vertical Throw
- 18' Max Horizontal Throw
- 30' Conveniently Attaches to a Lawn Tractor
- 80" Swath
- 8' Lead Wire with Quick Connect
- Ready for Roundup