To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $279.99
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1210C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- HP 1/4
- Watts 187
- Flow (GPM) 15
- Speed (RPM) 2600
- Amps 20
- Max. Total Head (ft.) 37 (gasoline)
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 7 (gasoline)
- Inlet Port (in.) 1
- Outlet Port (in.) 3/4
- Discharge (ft.) 37
- Duty Cycle 30 Min.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Bypass Valve Yes
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 12 x 9 x 9
This model replaces the FR1210CLearn More
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank Lower Tank Profile for Improved Stability
- Full Drain Out Capability with Molded in Drain Port Cap and Tether Full Length Drain Sump
- Large Pickup Sump 5" Fill Lid with Tether
- Both Gallon and Liter Fluid Volume Indicator
- Molded Wand Clips 12 Volt Demand
- Diaphragm Pump 2.1 GPM; 60 PSI
- 18" Lever Handgun with Adjustable Pattern Tip
- 15" of Handgun Hose Max Vertical Throw
- 18' Max Horizontal Throw
- 30' Conveniently Attaches to a Lawn Tractor
- 80" Swath
- 8' Lead Wire with Quick Connect
- Ready for Roundup
Give your chickens a place to cluck home. The Precision Old Red Barn Chicken Coop has old-fashioned appeal with new-age features. The weather-resistant roof lifts for easy access to storage, so you can keep tools and feed on hand. Multiple nesting boxes allow for multiple chickens to live in harmony. Old-fashioned red barn-style chicken coop.
- Easy access to roof storage of tools and feed.
- Multiple nesting boxes.
- Rain-resistant roof with durable liner.
- Perfect for multiple chickens.
- Dimensions: 53W x 78D x 51.5H inches.
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
Type: Turbine, cannot run dry
Max Pressure: 100 PSIG
Max Recommended Temperature: 120° F (50°C)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1 1⁄2“ NPT (female)
Shaft Diameter: 15⁄16“ with 1⁄4“ keyway
Shaft Rotation: CCW
Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
Materials of Construction
Pump Housing: Cast Iron
Seals: Lip style or face seal (Viton)
Shaft: Stainless steelLearn More
$269.99Packing a powerful punch, this machine is the choice of shearing professionals around the world for fitting cattle, shearing sheep and llamas. Its 3” head runs cooler than ever, and its clearly marked tension knob means easier blade adjustments for a variety of jobs. A 13-tooth comb and 4-point cutter give a high-quality shearing job with few second cuts in the fleece, and various other comb and cutter combinations are also available to handle all your jobs. Learn More
- Capacity - 200 Gallons
- Weight - 84 Pounds
- Dimensions - 60 x 48 x 19
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting -1"
Our 3-piece, open-top A-frame Horse Hay Feeder is 8' in diameter with 1-3/4" round tubing for extra strength. With loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground and the 17" metal hay-saver panel, this feeder stands 50" high. NOTES: All feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations.Learn More