Standing 6' 4" Tall, the Universal Walk-In Pen gives plenty of room to get inside to spend time with your pets and do all of the weekly maintenance. The welded wire roof and double latch entry add extra security to keep your pets safe from predators. The removable knock-out back panel allows for the addition of Rugged Ranch's large dog house or Wood Nesting Hutch, making it a complete home. Easily houses up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, iguanas, etc. With over a dozen accessory and configuration options, the Universal Walk-In Pen can be used for all of your small animal needs!
**Canvas is sold separately!
Specifications Product Dimensions 6.5' W x 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 196 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 44" x 75" x 16" Shipping Weight 316 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
- 110 volt single phase electric motors with plug cords wired.
- Standard legs, stands and carrying handles.
- Zinc guards.
- Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment.
- Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard.
- Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition, or a flat wall bin.
- 14" Fan
- Farm Duty Motor
- Metal Fan Blade
- Bolt-on lip makes mounting up a snap
- Pre-wired 115V plug on fan
- CFM: 3600
- AMPs: 9.2
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 335 Gallons
- Weight - 116 Pounds
- Dimensions - 44 x 56
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting 2"
Use this oil transfer pumps one horse-powered motor to measure oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents. The motor is a UL recognized component and CSA approved.
- One horsepower motor provides power and performace year after year
Specifications Model L 5132 Design Type Gerotor Gear Voltage 115/230 Volts AC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 8 GPM, Up to 32 qpm, Up to 30 LPM Operating Temperature Max 140°F (60°C) Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose 8 ft (2.5 m), 3/4 in. diameter Nozzle Ball Valve Type Power Cord 35 in. Three-prong Grounded Plug Motor Protection Thermally Protected Suction Pipe Two-piece Wetted Materials Aluminum Housing To Use With Oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents Approvals U.L. and CSA Listed Motor
This is a 2.2 GPM Everflo, 60 Gallon UTV Sprayer. This sprayer features an adjustable pressure regulator and seven fan nozzles that give it a 12' coverage and will cover up to 7 acres (per tank at 30PSI & 6MPH). This sprayer is ideal for applying insecticides and herbicides. The all steel mounting system is designed with maximum flexibility for use in just about any UTV bed! Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- 2.2 GPM Everflo Quick Attach Pump
- 18' Vertical Spray / 30' Horizontal Spray
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- All Steel Powder Coated UTV Frame
- All Steel Mounting System Designed to Clear Tailgate of most UTV beds
- Mounting Straps Included
- 12 ft. Coverage with 7 Fan Nozzles
- Three Section Deluxe Break Away Boom
- 15 ft. Rubber Hose to Spray Gun
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator with Return to Tank
- Adjustable Boom Brackets for Perfect Boom Height
- Adjustable Rubber Bumpers Create Snug Fit and Minimize Sliding
- 5 in. Fill Lid with Tether
- Mold-In Drain with Cap
- Glyphosate Compatible Tank
- 1-Year Warranty Covers Defects in Pump and Components
Field Tuff's 48" Cultipacker covers a 4-foot area to break up soil clumps and firm up the soil to prevent deep seed planting. This cult packer removes air pockets, creates a smooth, firm seedbed and prevents deep seed planting to give you your optimal food plot. Unique flip-over design. 21-9.5" casting steel discs. Pull type for ATVs and UTVs.
- Covers 4 ft. Area
- Pin Hitch allows you to pull cultipacker behind ATV, UTV or utility tractor
- 13" Pneumatic Tires provide easy maneuverability
- Packer wheels feature knobs to crush and pulverize soil clods and also creates moisture retaining dimples for the health of your soil and seed
- Flip-Over Design - Pull the cultipacker with little effort!
Ideal for applying insecticides & herbicides!
- 60 Gallon Capacity
- Chemical resistant polyethylene tank
- Adjustable pressure w/ return to tank
- 2.2 GPM everflo diaphragm pump
- Three section break away boom
- 14 feet of coverage with seven nozzles
- On/Off Boom control
- Compact design for easy storage
- 18" hand spraygun with 15' of hose
- Spraygun nozzle adjusts from mist to stream
- 18' vertical and 20' horizontal spray
- Glyphosate compatible
Available with either a 2” or 1.25” receiver.
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a choice of 1.8 or 2.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.Learn More
This Great Plains Industries fuel transfer pump is a heavy-duty, DC-powered vane pump specifically designed for use with portable vented tank sites. It features a powerful 4/10 HP motor that produces 25 feet of total lift and is outfitted with a 1in. NPT outlet and a 1in. x 12ft. hose. This model comes with an automatic diesel nozzle. Motor is UL listed to U.S. and Canadian standards. U.S.A.
- HP: 4/10
- Watts: 420
- Flow (GPM): 25
- Speed (RPM): 2,000
- Amps: 35
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 25
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 15
- Inlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Outlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Discharge (ft.): 10
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. on / 30 min. off
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve Built-in
- Seal Type: Nitrile
- Nozzle Type: Automatic Diesel
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 19 x 16 x 13
This King Kutter Heavy-Duty Subsoiler has a Category 1 and 2 clevis-style hitch for a strong, secure mounting point. 1in. x 8in. rigid shank and heavy frame let the subsoiler dig 24" deep into the ground. For easy tractor hook up the integrated storage stand keeps the subsoiler upright.
- Heavy Duty frame
- Capable of digging 24" deep into the ground
- Integrated Storage Stand
- 85 HP Max w/ 2WD ; 70 HP Max w/ 4WD