- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
$467.97[description] Learn More
This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (65 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
Field General's Sub-Compact Spreader is especially designed for sub-compact tractors with 3-point hitches. Field General's Sub-Compact Spreader has 2 control levers easy to reach from the tractor and a uniform spreading pattern.
- Gearbox with Shelded Drive Line
- Uniform Spreading
- Balanced Distribution with 4 Fins
- Limited Category I Hitch
- 400lb Capacity
Field General's Landscape Rake are engineered for versatility by having 5 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. These rakes feature a uniquely designed, adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid by raising or lowering the stabilizer bar. You will find these rakes a handy tool for spreading top soil, distributing gravel, removing stones and debris, preparing for seeding and general grading work.
- Accommodates category I quick Hitch
- Industrial Tubing Frame with reinforced formed upper frame
- 3" x 3" Main Beam
- Angle Beam Tine Frame
- 5 forward and 5 Reverse angle settings
- 5/16" x 1" Heat Tread Spring Steel Tines
- 1" Spacing between tines
- Tines Individually Mounted for Durability
- Adjustable Tine Stabilizer Bars Optional Gauge Wheel Available
- Bars: Full Quarter
- Horn: 3”
- Swell: 13”
- Gullet: 7 1/2”
- Cantle: 4”
- Skirt: 25” x 26”
- Rigging: In Skirt
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Size: 16"
- Color: Dark Oil
CUSTOM FIT: Fits F766, F966, F1066, F1466, F1566, HYDRO 100 INCLUDES HYDROSTATIC (GAS & DIESEL)(NOT 4 POST ROPS) (RED).
WINDSHIELD: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
REINFORCED VINYL LAMINATE: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
FRAME: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
INSTALLATION: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.Learn More
From the original King Series. Designed especially for endurance and trail riders on a custom fiberglass reinforced tree with an air cooling channel to disperse heat on long rides. Features partial hand tooling, free swinging endurance style stirrups with Blevins style buckles, 3.5" deep soft leather padded seat and brass plated hardware with plenty of rings for gear.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3
- SWELL: 12
- GULLET: 8.25
- CANTLE: 4.5
- SKIRT: 25" x 18
- RIGGING: In-skirt Double D
- WEIGHT: 24 lbs.
- COLOR: Black
- SIZE: 15.5"
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles