- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
- Configured to fit both the Cattlemaster and Cattleman Chutes
- High-sheeted doors with heavy square tubing to block animal views
- Features dual-access doors from each side with heavy-duty, spring-loaded slam latches
- Both doors open into alley and latch, forming a protective barrier from the animals in the alley
- Easy-adjusting, movable hookups for ease of attachment to chute and alley
- Grease fittings on all pivot points
- Durable powder coat finish
- Measures 78" H x 32" W x 32" L
Building on decades of success of earlier Octagon 20s, the ADVANCE design combines the latest digital and materials technology with Brinsea's 30 year experience.
The Octagon 20 ADVANCE EX package includes:
- The Ocagon 20 ADVANCE incubator
- The ADVANCE Humidity Pump to maintain total control of the incubation humidity level
- Foam lined egg dividers to protect fragile or damaged eggs and eliminate effects of jolts.
A simple and highly accurate menu driven digital control system gives:
- Digital display of temperature and humidity
- Automatic temperature control in °F or °C fully factory calibrated
- Automatic humidity control in % RH (Relative Humidity)
- High and low temperature alarms
- NEW Cooling feature
- Automatic egg turning
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Good visibility of the eggs
- Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
- Insulated cabinet for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution
- 24 hen eggs capacity but suitable for a wide range of egg sizes (adjustable dividers)
The external ADVANCE Humidity Pump is designed to work seamlessly with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE and is ONLY compatible with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE incubator since humidity settings are controlled directly from the incubator's intuitive digital menu.Learn More
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Flat Top Cone Bottom Tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mount. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 500 Gallons - 45 Degree
- Weight - 130 Pounds
- Dimensions - 52 x 81
- Overall Height - 92"
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2"
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
- Plow frame made of 1" x 4" steel bar.
- Category I hitch and lift pins.
- Replaceable share and shin.
- Recommended for tractors with 18-50 hp depending on size.
- OPTIONAL- Depth control and coulter kits.
This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (65 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- (Fabric) Full Adjustable Seat with Suspension
- Swivel for Easy Entry/Exit and Operator Positioning
- Steel Pan with Trimmed Edge
- Black Molded Cushions
- Vinyl-Backed Fabric Cover
- Adjustable Armrests
- Adjustable Seat Back (Backward 28°, Forward 90°)
- Suspension with Weight & 3 Position Height Adjustment
- Includes Retractable Seat Belt
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Utility Tractors
- Cotton Pickers
- Forage Harvest
- Hay Cuber
- Specialty/Industrial Tractors
Weight Capacity: 110lbs.-286lbs.
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 10.25" x 10.5"
- 10.25" x 11"
- 10.25" x 11.5"
- 10.25" x 12.75"
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 60"
- Number of Tines: 30
KING KUTTER'S YARD RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexability and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point wrap around frame for added strength.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 36
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear