The Dickey John Mini GAC Plus is the preferred moisture tester for the serious farmer. If you aren't using a moisture tester, you are throwing your profits away. The Mini GAC Plus will measure moisture content and test weight which are the two most important factors for a profitable harvest. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn. This moisture tester is fast and easy to use and best of all, you can choose from more than 450 grain calibrations.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Test Weight Read Out
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, carrying case, belt clip, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature and test weight
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
Test Weight Specifications
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu in commercial trade range depending on grain type
- Test Weight Resolution: 0.1 lb/bu
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
This compact, cost-effective unit lets you analyze grain moisture, temperature, and test weight anywhere on the farm. The GAC 500XT gives you elevator-quality testing right no your farm. This unit is semi-portable so you can take it from field to field. The GAC 500 XT has an available library of 450 grain calibrations and comes preloaded with 10 languages (others are available).
For fast, accurate moisture testing, you can't beat the GAC®500 XT: Just choose a grain, load the hopper, and press a button.
- Easy to use
- ±0.2 moisture repeatability
- Cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Stores up to 16 calibrations
- More than 450 calibrations available for download
- 110/220 volt, DC converter, or cigarette lighter power sources
- Preloaded with 10 languages (others available)
- Measurement method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale
- Moisture range: 5-45% (depending on grain calibrations)
- Grain temperature: 32-122° F (0-50° C)
- Temperature difference: 36° F (20° C) instrument to grain sample
- Temperature compensation: automatic
- Moisture repeatability: ±0.2% (depending on application)
- Moisture resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Grain sample: whole grain
- Sample size: 250 gr. (approx. for cereal grains)
- Display: LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- Height: 13.5 in. (34.5 cm)
- Width: 10.25 in. (26.5 cm)
- Depth: 13.75 in. (35 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.78 kg)
- Measured parameters: moisture, temperature, test weight
- Calibrations: 16, user defined
- Operating temperature: 41-113° F (5-45° C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power supply: wall mount adapter, 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 0.4A max 6-volt vehicle adapter, 12-24 VDC
When it comes to top-of-the-line grain testing at an economical price, look no further than the GAC® 2100 Agri.
The GAC® 2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store eight grain calibrations. Thousands of grain depots worldwide rely on the government certified results of DICKEY-john moisture tester. The GAC 2100 gives you the ability to run continuous samples. This unit comes with an available calbiration library of more than 450 grains. Units are easily reprogrammed- users can change productdisplay labels and calibrations at any time.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing
- Engineered with advanced technology
- Consistent moisture, temperature, and test weight results
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 8 reprogrammable calibrations
- 8 pre-loaded languages
- Large LCD Display (240 x 64 pixels)
- 2 RS232 Printer ports
- Measurement Method: capacitance, Conductance, Weighing Device
- Applications: Cereals, oil-seeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Measured Parameters: Mositure, Temperature, Specific Weight
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (depending on grain calibration)
- Grain Temperature: 0 ° - 50 ° C (32 ° - 104 ° F)
- Temp Difference: 20° C (room to grain sample)
- Temperature Compensation: Yes, Automatic
- Moisture Repeatability: .1% (depending on Application)
- Moisture Resolution: .1% moisture
- Grain Sample: Whole Grain, pellets
- Sample Size: 250 Grains (approximate for cereal grains)
- Operating Temperature: 5 & deg; C - 45 & deg; C ( 41 & deg; F - 113 ° F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 85 - 264 VAC, 48-62 Hz at 20VA consumption
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 15.25" x 16"
DICKEY-john, the worldwide leader in grain moisture analyzers, offers the GAC® 2500-AGRI, an affordable moisture tester that provides elevator-like results. The GAC 2500-AGRI uses the newest analysis technology (149 MHz) to provide repeatable results, just like the instruments at the elevator. One key benefit of 149 MHz technology is the reduction of grain calibrations required to deliver precise results. Additionally, the GAC 2500-AGRI has more accurate temperature sensing capabilities, allowing you to measure in extreme temperature conditions including frozen and hot grain. Operation is also simplified with an intuitive color touchscreen, providing accurate results regardless of user skill level.
Features and Benefits:
- Utilizes 149 MHz technology to provide elevator-like results
- Easy-to-use, intuitive color touchscreen eliminates operator training
- Accurate temperature-sensing capabilities allow you to measure frozen and hot grain
- Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals
- Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports, as well as keyboard and mouse plug-ins for inputting set-up data
Backed by the power of DICKEY-john:
When you buy a DICKEY-john GAC 2500-AGRI you get all the dependability and value you expect from DICKEY-john products. Like all DICKEY-john products, the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed, manufactured, and supported in the USA.
With the myriad of applications in the industry, DICKEY-john understands the need to modify moisture testers to suit the requirements of your region and operation. That is why the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed with a robust set of standard calibrations and supported with the option for expansion.
- Lowest legal temperatures, up to 20% moisture at -4°F
- Highest moisture limit with unofficial hot grain calibrations
- Calibrations specifically developed for specialty crops such as peanuts, almonds, and popcorn
- Best-in-class support backed by DICKEY-john’s onsite calibration laboratories
- Convenient, easy-to-download calibrations available on www.dickey-john.com
- Custom calibration development available for unique crop and region attributes
- Operating temperature: 36 to 113°F (2 to 45°C)
- Power: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, 30/35 VA
- Humidity: 20 to 90% noncondensing
- Grain temperature: -4°F to +113°F (-20° to +45°C) depending on grain calibrations
- Storage/transit temperature: -4 to +140°F (-20 to +60°C
- Moisture range: 5 to 45% (grain dependent)
- Approximate Weight: 25 lbs. (11.43 kg)
- Approximate dimensions: 17”H x 19”W x 14”D (43.18cm H x 48.26cm W x 35.56 cm D)
This 18", 3hp 1ph 230V aeration fan from Spread-All is completely factory assembled and test run before shipment to ensure quality. Fully galvanized, this fan will not rust, and will provide years of trouble free powerful air-flow.
- 18” Fan
Standard legs, stands, & carrying handles
Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment
Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard
Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition or a flat wall bin
Zinc Guards and Metal Fan Blade
Heavier, more dependable return-chain guides. Specially-engineered and field proven to eliminate mechanical headaches common with return guides on other brand elevators - prevents sagging, catching, twisting and stretching - increases chain life.Conveyor-chain track has exclusive double-formed-bend design for extra rigidity. Prevents the sagging and bending common with other single-formed-bend tracks. Heavier, angle-iron connecting joints (1-1/4"x1-1/4") and hardened bolts prevent stretching - joints are quicker and easier to connect. Strongest structural design available. Bales should be "pulled toward" electric-motor drive end. However, if elevator is mounted on a transport, drive end must remain on the ground and "push bales".
*This unit does not come with the electric motor or pulley.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5, 6 and 7ft models. The 7ft model has a Cat. 1 & 2 Straddle Hitch.
- Cat. I & II Hitch
- Slip cluthch drive line
- Six tines per flange
- Adjustable skid shoes
- Cast iron center gearbox
- Cast iron gear drive side gearbox
- Heavy duty rotor bar & flanges
- Patented kick stand
- John Deere Green
KING KUTTER II GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5, and 6 ft. models. The 4 ft. model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- Width: 48"
- Number of Tines: 36
- Number of Flanges: 6
- Recommended PTO HP: 20-35
This chute is the perfect option for the economy-minded rancher looking for a few extra features. The S0191 is the S01 chute with a Model 91 Headgate. Priefert’s most popular headgate, the HG91 operates in manual or automatic mode. This upgrade makes it easier for a single operator to run the chute, helping to take some of the “work” out of working cattle. The S0191 operates using our patented Infinite Locks, which are Guaranteed for Life. Each feature of this chute is designed to help reduce the danger involved in restraining cattle and to increase the ease and efficiency of use for the operator.
- Headgate locks and Side Squeeze locks are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This infinite locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 91 Headgate operates in manual or automatic catch mode. To set the automatic catch, move the auto-catch lever to activate the spring, and then use the self-catching lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths. The sides of the headgate are contoured to fit securely around the neck of the animal. Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches, and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- Easy pull levers allow the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds. Pull up on the adjustment levers located at each end of the bottom access panel then slide the squeeze side in or out to the desired floor with. Lock the side back into place with the adjustment levers.
- This chute design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parallel to the chute so it is not in the operator’s way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above the chute and out of the operator’s way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release lever. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return rope to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute.
- The single piece sliding tailgate operates with a simple pull/push action. Pull to slide the tailgate open to allow an animal to enter the chute, then push to slide the tailgate closed behind the animal.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5 year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.
- Lubricate locks and all moving parts before each use with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Comes standard with the HG91 Manual
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
Specifications Overall Height 78" Overall Length 90" Overall Width 42" Inside Height 57" Inside Length 81" Inside Width 23" at the Belly Pipe, 28" at the bend of the contoured side panels Weight 976 lbs. (all weights approximate) Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly