$29.98This heater base is perfect to keep those fountains from freezing in the winter.Product Features:
- Prevents water from freezing in temperatures as low as 10 degrees F
- Thermostatically controlled
- 125 watts of power for use with double wall metal founts
- Use in dry covered area
- Heater base is 16.375" W x 3.75" H
**Manufacturer may vary due to high demand.Learn More
Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at approximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.
$19.98The 1500W Metal Tank Floating De-Icer is designed for metal tanks only and is thermostatically controlled to operate only when its necessary.Product Features:
- Thermostatically Controlled
- 1500 Watts of Power
- 1 Year Warranty
- Operates automatically during freezing temperatures
- Safe in steel tanks
PondSeal is composed of the highest quality Wyoming sodium bentonite - coated over a limestone aggregate core - PondSeal provides precision placement and targeted delivery for reliable swell and an extremely low-permeable seal. Effective both during and after construction - even through standing water. No dusting, dissipation, or product loss (literally sinks "like a stone"). Incredibly durable; structurally stable; all natural (won't harm fish). Blanket over porous soils or other suspected problem areas at 5-7 lbs/sq. ft. Easily backfill around pipes and control structures (without the need for soil blending or compaction). Create a cut-trench to reinforce compromised dams or earthen berms. Plug unwanted drainage tiles or animal burrows. Use in ponds, lakes, or anywhere that leaks cause a problem.Learn More
$24.99Heavy-duty galvanized steel dropping pan, 2.75 inch deep. One-piece construction with riveted corners and hemmed edges for long-lasting stability. Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 30 inch by 36 inch Rabbit Hutch (Item No. AH3036, sold separately). Dropping pan pulls out for easy cleaning when used with the Pet Lodge Rabbit Hutch Frame Kit (Item No. AHFK30, sold separately). Also makes a great cat litter box, feed tray, oil drip pan, you name it. Fully assembled.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel dropping pan
- 2.75 inch deep
- One-piece construction with riveted corners and hemmed edges
- Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 30 inch by 36 inch Rabbit Hutch (Item No. AH3036, sold separately)
- Fully assembled
- Gathering chain with standard hardened pins, 8 lugs.
- Fits JD 40 series Quick-Tach 243, 244, 343, 344, 443, 444, 543, 546, 642, 643, 644, 645, 842, 843, 844, 1243. Optional on 90 series.
- Fits Case 800, 900, 1000 series.
- Fits New Holland 974. Optional on 996, 96C, 98C; 98D thru 2010.
- Replaces JD No AN102009
- Replaces Case No 176278C91
- Replaces New Holland No 9613279
The active ingredient in this product is Glyphosate, which is a group 9 herbicide and contains 41+ glyphosate. This product is a post emergent, systemic herbicide with no soil residual activity. It is generally non-selective and gives broad spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. It is formulated as a water soluble liquid. It may be applied through most standard industrial or field-type sprayers after dilution and through mixing with water or other carriers. This product moves through the plant from the point of foliage contact to and into the root system. Visible effects on most annual weeds occur within 2 to 4 days, but on most perennial weeds, may occur 7 days or more. Extremely cool or cloudy weather following treatment may slow activity of this product and delay development of visual symptoms. Visible effects are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant which advances to complete browning of above-ground and growth and deterioration of underground plant parts. Annual weeds are easiest to control when they are small. Best control of most perennial weeds is obtained when treatment is obtained when treatment is made at lake growth stages approaching maturity. Glyphosate is used to control the weeds in crops, such as: alfalfa, corn, soybeans, etc. as well as in trees and shrubs. This product contains 480 grams per litre or 4 pounds per U.S. gallon of the active ingredient, glyphosate, in the form of its isopropylamine salt. Equivalent to 356 grams per litre or 3 pounds per U.S gallon of the acid, glyphosate.
Types of Applications:
- Chemical fallow, pre-plant fallow beds, pre-plant, pre-emergence, at planting, hooded sprayers in row-middles, shielded sprayers in row-middles , wiper applications in row-middles and post-harvest treatments.
- Apply the product during fallow intervals preceding planting, prior to planting or transplanting, at planting , or pre-emergent to annual and perennial crops .
- Post-directed hood sprayers and wiper equipment capable of preventing all crop contact with herbicide solutions may be used in mulched or unmulched row middles after crop establishment
- Crop Injury is possible with this application and shall be the sole responsibility of the applicator.
- Avoid contact of herbicide with foilage, green shoots or stems, bark, exposed roots, or fruit of crops because severe injury or destruction may occur.
- Apply before seed germination in coarse sand soils to further minimize the risk of injury.
- Treatments with selective equipment including wipers and hooded sprayers must be made at least 14 days prior to harvest.
- In crops where spot treatments are allowed , do not treat more than 10% of the total field to be harvested.
- The crop receiving the spray in treated area will be killed.
- Take care to avoid drift or spray outside the target area.
- When making pre-emergence and at planting applications, applications must be made before crop emergence to avoid severe crop injury. Broadcast applications made at emergence will result in death or injury to the emerged seedlings.
- Post-harvest or fallow applications must be made at least 30 days prior to planting any non-labeled crop.
- For broadcast post-emergent treatments, do not harvest or feed treated vegetation for 8 weeks following application.
**For further instructions, application and health facts, please read the product label.Learn More