Our 4ft. Step-In Fence Post has molded clips that hold electric fence wire & polytape (up to 2" wide). Each 4 foot post is molded of reinforced polypropylene with a heavy-duty steel stake. Containing extra reinforcing ribs for strength, each post also features a large step-in flange and anti-rotation spike to keep the stake from turning. Color of posts: Black. Quantity: 50 per box.Learn More
- 110 volt single phase electric motors with plug cords wired.
- Standard legs, stands and carrying handles.
- Zinc guards.
- Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment.
- Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard.
- Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition, or a flat wall bin.
- 14" Fan
- Farm Duty Motor
- Metal Fan Blade
- Bolt-on lip makes mounting up a snap
- Pre-wired 115V plug on fan
- CFM: 3600
- AMPs: 9.2
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
$2.99Ideal for temporary or portable fencing, including rotational grazing and temporary corrals. Accommodates all steel and poly wire, poly tape up to 1 1/2" wide and poly rope up to 1/2" diameter. Ideal for managed intensive grazing applications. Push pigtail post into the ground for installation. Learn More
- Beehive Unassembled Select Grade Frames-6 1/4" Grove Top & Groove Bottom for 6 7/8" Medium Honey Super.
- 1/2" Thick Bottom Bar.
- Usage: Fits a Deep 6 7/8" Medium Honey Super with 5 5/8" Foundation.
- Assembly required, tools recommend-Hand Stapler, Optional Glue.
The Agratronix Ag-Mac Plus Grain Tester sold exclusively through Rural King is the most advanced hand held moisture tester available today. The savings you’ll receive from the Ag-Mac Plus’s moisture and weight testing accuracy will more than pay for itself. Whether you are a Full-Time or Hobby Farmer moisture testing is an important step to insure a profitable harvest.
- Displays grain test weight with no pre-weighing (pounds per bushel)
- New “No Spill” Technology with Patented Swiper for leveling grain (Only On the Ag-Mac Plus)
- Locking Grain Hopper (Hopper Locks to tester so it’s less likely to fall off)
- Direct Readout for over 20 different grains (Can store over 40)
- Competitor unit can only store a total of 16 grains
- USB Compatibility for easy updates of software, grain scales, and diagnostics (Just Plug in and Update)
- No cumbersome codes or numbers needed like the competitor’s unit
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatically averages choice of 3, 6, or 9 readings
- Large easy to read back-lit LCD Screen
Package for the Ag-Mac Plus Includes:
- Ag-Mac Plus Grain Tester, Grain Hopper, Durable Carrying Case, 4 AA Batteries, USB Cord (Not included with competitor unit), Instruction Manual, 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Measurement Method: Capacitance, Conductive, Internal Scale, Temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45% (Based on Grain Tested)
- Grain Temperature: 40-113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Display LCD: ( 128x64 pixels)
- Sample Size ( 0.34 L) Grain Hopper Size ( 0.5 L)
- Calibrations: will hold over 40 different grain calibrations (Compare to 16 from competitor)
Moisture Measurement Specifications:
- Accuracy: Calibrations based on U.S. Standard (ASABE : American Society of Agriculture & Biological Engineers Oven Dry Method)
- Moisture Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.2% moisture based on grain type
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification:
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F (.5 Degree C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F (0.1 Degree C)
Test Weight Specifications:
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu depending on grain type (0.5 kg/hl)
About the Manufacturer:
- With factories in Streetsboro, Ohio and Tuusula, Finland, Agratronix has been the World-Wide leader in hand held moisture tester technology for over 35 years.
The Ice Chaser cast aluminum floating plastic tank de-icer is the most durable floating de-icer available. The patented cast aluminum construction provides ultimate efficiency and safety. This de-icer is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. The cord is protected with a heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector. Safe in plastic tanks. 1,250 watts of power. Three year limited warranty.
- The most durable floating de-icer available
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector Safe in plastic tanks
- 1,250 Watts
- Diameter: 7 in.
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
This items ships via freight to prevent damage.Learn More